Blackpill weekly recap

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
Nothing has changed it’s still only about 3 things for your success with women and life - height the bare minimum is 6’1-6’2 to even be looked at with zoomers the average is 6’1-6’2 . 2. Hair is also the 2nd most important you need thick dense hair .Dick size - average Is around 6 inches nbp for whites ,6.5-7.5 nbp for blacks , 5-6inches nbp for Asians . But the ideal size is 9x7 or 8x6 in that range . The bare minimum is 6.5 nbp and 5 inch girth to not be Called small by women. Summary height hair dick is all that matters.

Attachments

• F0E96FB5-34FB-4596-BA57-BBBA8E129B04.jpeg
    F0E96FB5-34FB-4596-BA57-BBBA8E129B04.jpeg
    416.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3177EF7F-6B8C-41CF-B925-1EC917240DE9.jpeg
    3177EF7F-6B8C-41CF-B925-1EC917240DE9.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 7DAFA2B2-2454-42B2-ADD9-9531C1FAFAE1.jpeg
    7DAFA2B2-2454-42B2-ADD9-9531C1FAFAE1.jpeg
    453.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Artemis
Nothing has changed it’s still only about 3 things for your success with women and life - height the bare minimum is 6’1-6’2 to even be looked at with zoomers the average is 6’1-6’2 . 2. Hair is also the 2nd most important you need thick dense hair .Dick size - average Is around 6 inches nbp for whites ,6.5-7.5 nbp for blacks , 5-6inches nbp for Asians . But the ideal size is 9x7 or 8x6 in that range . The bare minimum is 6.5 nbp and 5 inch girth to not be Called small by women. Summary height hair dick is all that matters.
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 29078, Johanjohan and 1 other person
See that's your problem bro, you're extremly stupid

This or nothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, heightislife198 and Deleted member 29078

You guys put too much emphasis on height. People get rejected and immediately assume it is height, what makes it worse is that it is an easy and socially acceptable excuse for women to use. Much more acceptable than just saying: you are ugly. The next reason why it gets overrated is because on dating sites it is easy for a women to swipe left when she sees a height she doesn't like. While in real life if you have a very good face and normal height you still would have a chance. The height thing is overrated based on my own real life experiences. Good skin is underrated af.

Good face > height

You guys put too much emphasis on height. People get rejected and immediately assume it is height, what makes it worse is that it is an easy and socially acceptable excuse for women to use. Much more acceptable than just saying: you are ugly. The next reason why it gets overrated is because on dating sites it is easy for a women to swipe left when she sees a height she doesn't like. While in real life if you have a very good face and normal height you still would have a chance. The height thing is overrated based on my own real life experiences. Good skin is underrated af.

Good face > height
Another height coper

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Another height coper
I am not a coper. I actually have real life results based on experience. I attract a lot of JB, some even run after me and cause a scene in public or think that I am a famous tiktoker or w/e. There are plenty of women that reject me for my height but it evens out for the ones that just love my face or w/e they find so attractive in me. I mog tall dudes at festivals easily. It is a genuine neutral view based on my experience if I was 100% absolutely reprehensible and didn't have these experiences I would probably blame it height and not knowing I was just ugly.

Last edited:
height is cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 294
I am not a coper. I actually have real life results based on experience. I attract a lot of JB, some even run after me and cause a scene in public or think that I am a famous tiktoker or w/e. There are plenty of women that reject me for my height but it evens out for the ones that just love my face or w/e they find so attractive in me. I mog tall dudes at festivals easily.
It’s biological you dumb nigher women go for size what’s next dick size is cope lmfao

It’s biological you dumb nigher women go for size what’s next dick size is cope lmfao
I am not saying it isn't important, I am just saying it is overrated. I already told you that women reject me for my height as well. I have the cognitive capacity to understand that much and its important biological role, but I am just saying it isn't everything based on my life experience. But think w/e you want, wrong call for me to try a discussion with someone that has your username, for that I truly am a dumb nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294
Thats so real, im 6ft4 but my hair is shit and my dick as average and i cant pull that much lmfao i should hairmaxx and then if it doesnt work ropemaxc

Thats so real, im 6ft4 but my hair is shit and my dick as average and i cant pull that much lmfao i should hairmaxx and then if it doesnt work ropemaxc
Yes man height hair and dick are the most important