Kraken
This man knows what's up

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AestheticPrince, SayNoToRotting and 15 others
didn't read but there is no surgery for small skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die, ChoSeungHui, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
My main motivation behind surgery is to get the "halo effect" when people by default judge your character positively by the way you look. I could still get into an ltr with a 3/10 foid but my sexual threshold is 4.5/10 plus.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, dodt, mojopin and 1 other person
Motivation fuel, ngl

• +1
Reactions: dodt
[lifefuel] for my deformed face

I wonder what attraction he is talking about. Was it the case that women showed interest in him only to marry him and make him betabuxing cuck (so no sexual attraction)? or with few surgeries he managed to ascend from OK guy to GL one.

I wonder what attraction he is talking about. Was it the case that women showed interest in him only to marry him and make him betabuxing cuck (so no sexual attraction)? or with few surgeries he managed to ascend from OK guy to GL one.
He ascended from betabuxx to good looking.

He ascended from betabuxx to good looking.
not rly possible, unless he dated only GL women and was quote above average before surgeries.

not rly possible, unless he dated only GL women and was quote above average before surgeries.
Well considering the procedures he had, he was balding, had a hook nose, and a weak jaw. Sounds like an ugly guy to me. Going from that to what he is now is a big change. But who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and dodt
This might be the realest shit ive ever read tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and Extra Chromosome
Makes me want to kill myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Lifefuel for richcel

There are no plastic surgeons for your race

• Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
didn't read but there is no surgery for small skull
OOOOOOOOF THAT LAST AND MOST FINAL BLACK PILL OF ALL... SKULLSIZE = EVERYTHING

article-0-12EE78A1000005DC-156_468x790.jpg

_89807406_5e1f6985-bfb9-4115-b2ca-b7628cb7cc53.jpg

hP9VJhB.gif
hP9VJhB.gif
hP9VJhB.gif

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
OOOOOOOOF THAT LAST AND MOST FINAL BLACK PILL OF ALL... SKULLSIZE = EVERYTHING

article-0-12EE78A1000005DC-156_468x790.jpg

_89807406_5e1f6985-bfb9-4115-b2ca-b7628cb7cc53.jpg

Skullsize and facial bonesize truly are the most important elements of sexual dimorphism, these pictures prove it.

Look at how much more pathetic the man below looks like next to the woman than the man in the upper pic.

Insane, height/frame copers BTFO, if you don't have a big skull you don't impress me even just a bit.

• +1
Reactions: axedee and androidcel
Skullsize and facial bonesize truly are the most important elements of sexual dimorphism, these pictures prove it.

Look at how much more pathetic the man below looks like next to the woman than the man in the upper pic.

Insane, height/frame copers BTFO, if you don't have a big skull you don't impress me even just a bit.
What do you consider the ideal skull size?

didnt watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, androidcel and Deleted member 616
Monivation tbh

SurgeryMax ASAP boys

Fix your flows

Going to get rhino and philtrim. chadlite or death surgery

Last edited:
This man knows what's up

View attachment 34267
Wooow now I actually read the comment.

I know this comment, I am one of the 33 likes.
And not only that, recently I have tried to find this very comment again, but failed.

What a coincidence, what a blessing!

Could you tell me where this comment is? What is the video called?

This is why dwarfs in fantasy aren't seen as submissive they have very large robust skull that allow them to remain "dangerous" and respected
Dwarf_vs_Orc_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Peter dinklage will always get and got respected by everybody he speaks to despite being a legit dwarf because he has larage dominant skull size that demand respect

Large skull is literally everything and is something that you cant have so it's even more desireable by the subconcious mind

you can have all kind of facial surgeries, voice surgeries, height surgeries, eye color surgeries, etc, but you can NEVER EVER change your skull size and this is why you see super tall incels that are 6'3 - 6'5 foot but still incels because they have small skull size

edit: who get more respect this guy at 6'5 foot:
mclovin.jpg

or this at 4'4
peter_dinklage_shutterstock_122164279_croppedjpg.jpg

Just try to imagine how off putting it will be to see the tall small skul incel get respected and as lead character but how it's not off putting to see peter as main character hero despite being short

I am being 100% serious when I say that skull size = EVERYTHING it's over boys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting