Blackpilled my dad

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Whenever I have a girl over my dad will ask if I’m dating her, I just lol and never explain to him. Today I explained to him hypergamy. Told him about every girl on Instagram posting sexual shit for validation and dopamine. Told him that every girl has atleast 20 guys trying to fuck them or validate them on a daily basis. Told him about tinder and how girls can now pick and chose from hundreds of guys to fuck at any hour of the day. Told him about how looks are everything in life. He was surprised, he actually thought girls cared about personality. Life was so different from when he was a kid. Fuck this world literally, social media ruined everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, randomguy1235, Kilimanjaro and 31 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Whenever I have a girl over my dad will ask if I’m dating her, I just lol and never explain to him. Today I explained to him hypergamy. Told him about every girl on Instagram posting sexual shit for validation and dopamine. Told him that every girl has atleast 20 guys trying to fuck them or validate them on a daily basis. Told him about tinder and how girls can now pick and chose from hundreds of guys to fuck at any hour of the day. Told him about how looks are everything in life. He was surprised, he actually thought girls cared about personality. Life was so different from when he was a kid. Fuck this world literally, social media ruined everything
women never cared about personality, now they just dont hide it any more

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, SexyMofo, Deleted member 275 and 13 others
If social media wouldn't have existed then I wouldn't have oneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
get looks or die

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Adrenochrome and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I always cage at threats like this. If I'd tell my dad something like this he'd call me a deranged depressed psychopath who should seek out a mental asylum. Meanwhile seriously most of his neighbours are either divorced (9/10 scenario of female leaving for a better option) or have kids with numerous chads/bad boys. I mean the girl next door has 4 kids with 3 different chads and has cucked a stereotypical scrawny betabux with a very good job for another thundercock not that long ago despite this guy having ridiculous anger issues and working a shit job in construction.

It's insane how people deny the shit that's literally playing out around them. In fact right in front of their eyes, and you're marginalized and made to be seen as some sort of misogynist, lunatic, hater, a kook, there's a word, for merely pointing out what everyone with eyeballs should be able to see. I don't even judge women for it, I'm not hating, but the idea that women want perceived top tier genome should not even be entertained for a minute. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN, you're a kook, a conspiracy buff.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, randomguy1235, Deleted member 275 and 9 others
I always cage at threats like this. If I'd tell my dad something like this he'd call me a deranged depressed psychopath who should seek out a mental asylum. Meanwhile seriously most of his neighbours are either divorced (9/10 scenario of female leaving for a better option) or have kids with numerous chads/bad boys. I mean the girl next door has 4 kids with 3 different chads and has cucked a stereotypical scrawny betabux with a very good job for another thundercock not that long ago despite this guy having ridiculous anger issues and working a shit job in construction.

It's insane how people deny the shit that's literally playing out around them. In fact right in front of their eyes, and you're marginalized and made to be seen as some sort of misogynist, lunatic, hater, a kook, there's a word, for merely pointing out what everyone with eyeballs should be able to see. I don't even judge women for it, I'm not hating, but the idea that women want perceived top tier genome should not even be entertained for a minute. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN, you're a kook, a conspiracy buff.
Basically get looks or die trying. Life is much more challenging for a number of reasons if u are not above average. Normies cant date anything greater then becky lite. Stacy is an idea that will never be attained unless u are born chad.

It's over for 60% of males ngl

Looks determine everything in 2020. U r an idiot if u think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 275, HighIQcel and 2 others

They just don’t want to swallow the blackpill because once they do everything that they’ve lived throughout life will be a giant lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Adrenochrome, Ascensionrequired and 2 others
wish i could talk with my dad about these too

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and rydofx
They just don’t want to swallow the blackpill because once they do everything that they’ve lived throughout life will be a giant lie
Yep. Everyone wants a lie because its easier to live with a lie. Oh i dont do well with women because all of them arent my type etc.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I told my dad about blackpill and he got triggered at my mindset

'mindset'
He said that maybe my problem is that I think about all this stuff. Guess that’s why people say ignorance is bliss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
He said that maybe my problem is that I think about all this stuff. Guess that’s why people say ignorance is bliss.
Ye, at least my mum doesnt care that im getting surgeries

• +1
Why would he care. He got a wife and a family

Why would he care. He got a wife and a family
He doesn’t care but I told him that’s why I won’t have a girlfriend or get married. Girls are all sluts nowdays

He doesn’t care but I told him that’s why I won’t have a girlfriend or get married. Girls are all sluts nowdays
Well if you can pull girls for ons you can get a gf tbh. Just not a stacy. Mirin tho

• +1
Well if you can pull girls for ons you can get a gf tbh. Just not a stacy. Mirin tho
How could I have a girlfriend when I know they have hundreds of guys on Instagram and Snapchat hitting them up everyday? And that soon as we breakup she can go fuck another guy the next hour

World needs more people like you.

• +1
My Dad thinks I'm mentally ill so if I told him this he'd send me to a psych ward

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Looks are everything but energy is too

lol if you think womens behaviour is a new thing

my dad reinforces all my thoughts from his experiences

My dad is inbetween the red pill and Blackpill

KKK Grand Wizard

I told my dad he should've never gotten children, because now I have his subhuman genes.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel