Blackpillers are getting younger and younger

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
These days there are many 13-14 years olds who get into blackpill very early. What could be the cause of it? Knowing that most of them are far from age to start dating life and yet still they jump into the forum like that.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and datboijj
These days there are many 13-14 years olds who get into blackpill very early. What could be the cause of it? Knowing that most of them are far from age to start dating life and yet still they jump into the forum like that.
its just about algorithms giving people weird interests and also hypergamy through social media and OLD making blackpill more prevelant

i personally started watching BP content when i was 13-14 and found mewing at like 12 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, horizontallytall, Deleted member 30892 and 9 others
Tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 29167
Social media

• +1
Reactions: batteryfresh and reptiles
a discord friend told me about bonesmashing so i did it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel; and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, BoredPrince, untouchable_coper and 2 others
But how does having tiktok help in any way?
Easy way to chat to normies. u can be like ‘bro have u seen this tiktok’ and conversion goes on from there.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and Deleted member 29167
Easy way to chat to normies. u can be like ‘bro have u seen this tiktok’ and conversion goes on from there.
Ah yes... Seen NTs doing this lmao. They be like "BRO HAVE YOU SEEN THIS OMG" when its legit some bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Better grades = better education = higher salary.
salary is cope AI will take over in 10 years tbh

over if ur not commiting fraud or building a business

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
salary is cope AI will take over in 10 years tbh

over if ur not commiting fraud or building a business
how is it cope? you can get all the shit from surgeries to status with it

how is it cope? you can get all the shit from surgeries to status with it
true i guess, but fraud/business is way more legit and wont take u years

and also in 20 years u wont have to live off UBI from cucked government restricting what you can spend money on

and found mewing at like 12 jfl
Brutal, but I wish I discovered it that soon.

I was bluepilled when I was younger, as blackpill and dating apps wasn't as prevelent when I was still in school. I also went to an all boys school, so it wasn't like there were male/female interactions to blackpill you.

As for @Arditi 's question, it's because more and more kids are becoming terminally online, and internet culture (and subsequently IRL zoomer culture) is heavily influenced by incel / 4chan / reddit sites etc, as can be seen with the widespread use of terms like "Chad" even in normie circles.

Algorithms also promote this stuff, if you watch a blackpill video, you're most likely going to see more. It can also be enticing for social outcasts, as they now have other outcasts to meet online (school can be very isolating and lonely).

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 29167
Brutal, but I wish I discovered it that soon.

I was bluepilled when I was younger, as blackpill and dating apps wasn't as prevelent when I was still in school. I also went to an all boys school, so it wasn't like there were male/female interactions to blackpill you.

As for @Arditi 's question, it's because more and more kids are becoming terminally online, and internet culture (and subsequently IRL zoomer culture) is heavily influenced by incel / 4chan / reddit sites etc, as can be seen with the widespread use of terms like "Chad" even in normie circles.

Algorithms also promote this stuff, if you watch a blackpill video, you're most likely going to see more. It can also be enticing for social outcasts, as they now have other outcasts to meet online (school can be very isolating and lonely).
yeah 100% about the outcast stuff

also for example people who are into weird stuff today find online communities and get deeper down the rabbit hole

they used to just get disinterested in the weird thing because they found nobody irl to talk about it with

• +1
Reactions: chadcel; and Graham
Over for this gen, every 2nd kid will have BDD

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Zoomers are lost. When i was 13, everyone my age only cared about playing sports/hanging with friends/games.

• +1
true i guess, but fraud/business is way more legit and wont take u years

and also in 20 years u wont have to live off UBI from cucked government restricting what you can spend money on
school isn't cope. having a diploma gives an employer a reason to hire you doesn't matter which field you graduated in.

school isn't cope. having a diploma gives an employer a reason to hire you doesn't matter which field you graduated in.
the employer wont exist in 20 years due to AI

WE MUST GATEKEEP THE BLACKPILL KNOWLEDGE UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE

PSL LAW #1: ACT LIKE BLUEPILLED BRAINLET ALL THE TIME OUTSIDE THIS FORUM

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Arditi
FUCK KIDCELS

• +1
its just about algorithms giving people weird interests and also hypergamy through social media and OLD making blackpill more prevelant

i personally started watching BP content when i was 13-14 and found mewing at like 12 jfl
same

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
the employer wont exist in 20 years due to AI
lmao that won't happen. AI is only a tool to make your job easier, without the knowledge of your profession, AI is not very useful

Knowing that most of them are far from age to start dating life and yet still they jump into the forum like that.
Cope. That’s when people start.

lmao that won't happen. AI is only a tool to make your job easier, without the knowledge of your profession, AI is not very useful
cope tbh

in 30 years low level employees will be entirely replaced by AI, only AI supervisors and blue collar jobs will be left

majority of the population will get money through UBI

• +1
Im 20 so when I when I was like 4-5 I remember people living non internet lives and I feel like our generation got fucked over so hard. People used to just hang out and talk to each other randomly, now everyone only looks at their phones and its super weird to talk to strangers.

No wonder like 55 or something percent of male UK students are incels, if we didn't have so much tech that is designed to addict people maybe those incels would have people to talk to IRL and girls would look at them rather than swipe Tiktok and Tinder

High school is a popularity contest based on looks and status

With inceldom on the rise and foids literally being able to see Chads on TikTok and Instagram with just a swipe of their fingers it’s a lot easier to fall into the whole blackpill redpill manospehre schizofest. Also teens under the age of 18 are more susceptible to this shit since they’re more impressionable and haven’t gained enough life experience to know what’s really true or just some schizo rambling from some abused dog in Bihar who’s never stepped foot in the west. I’ve literally spoken with niggas who are like 15-16 talking about PSL and how since they’re not Chad they’ll just LDAR for the rest of their lives, it’s kinda sad tbh.

• +1
TikTok

Zoomers spend hours and hours a day looking at people's perfect faces and bodies close up, people who will get naturally selected by way of the algorithm, so they become more self-conscious of minute facial features in a way people were not just 6 years ago. And on this app people are becoming more conscious and open about facial aesthetics, its normal now for people to harass people based on their facial appearance (maybe youve seen the "face card" tiktoks for example). Although I've noticed in recent years much more people are getting into this from a purely aesthetic angle instead of motivated by misogyny and sexual frustration

• +1

basically lmao, i got on blackpill and looksmax shit at 14

well i got on shit like improving my looks at like age of 13 but it wasnt all the looksmaxx stuff there, only minor things like changing haircut and exercising for muscles, basically stuff that all normies know. I went deeper into blackpill at age of 15-16 pretty much, at age of 15 i knew all the shit about bonesmashing, mewing and etc, just that me being idiot didnt do anything except for mewing. I could have made great progress during those 2 years but my lazy ass fucked up everything again...

Man in this wayall kids in future will be 6'4 with perfect craniofacial development and shit i hope world war 3 starts at its earliest .

Puberty and dating goes into full swing at that age.