Blacks have the most dry skin highly prone to water loss with the lowest amount of Ceramides (dehydration prevention) compared to any other race

datboijj

datboijj

🚧50.86% JSE Oct 27th no mre delays🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍ 🚧
People got triggered when I said that white are prone to age the worst since they are bone resorption lawl cows (which they still are).
But that can easily be prevented if you know what your doing and how to constantly encourage bone growth.

Anyway, to be fair I'm dropping a big reality check and bomb on blacks, very important!
Blacks have the weakest defense against skin dehydration, and are prone to huge amount of Transepidermal water loss
Here are 2 studies backing this up

1st the one about them having the lowest amount of Ceramides (basically glue for you skin to prevent loss of moisture)

2nd the this study shows how high of a rate they lose in moisture, and also just repeats the 1st study about their Ceramide levels
(tip: use find in page and search for "Transepidermal water loss")

SOOO yeh brutal but shouldn't be surprising to anyone who has been paying attention to black skin
The solutions should be self evident
so blah blah blah i'm sleepy
@Sny @Octillionaire @Blackgymmax @thereallegend

Attachments

• 1680486126350.png
    1680486126350.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShazamM, Deleted member 26678, thereallegend and 1 other person
I appreciate your high iq efforts ashy nigga

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and datboijj
Brutal, I'm as white as snow and my skin is dry as fuck most of the year (besides summer).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Does it matter? My skin was super dry from 0.1% tretinoin. After i started slugging 0 issues whatsoever. And who cares about hydrated skin if ur not using tretinoin? tretinoin is a MUST.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and datboijj
Does it matter? My skin was super dry from 0.1% tretinoin. After i started slugging 0 issues whatsoever. And who cares about hydrated skin if ur not using tretinoin? tretinoin is a MUST.
I mostly just did this to seem unbiased from my bone resorption thread
it's very preventable
just playing the game you know
and i was bored

how to ceramidemax

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Being ashy is a thing in the black community. Everyone knows about it.
my point is. there is no point being hydrated if not using tretinoin, its like using steroids without working out

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Tldr; over if you're not Asian. I hope China's genetic engineering becomes available soon enough so I can change my race to Han Chinese before I wrinkle up

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Xangsane and datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back