Blocking every MGTOW related YT channel I encounter

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond

Getting real sick of MGTOW content getting recommended on my YouTube feed. These are the same people that talk about creating 'value' in one's life, all the while they have produced nothing groundbreaking in recent years. They are repeating the same shit over and over and over and over again. And it's all useless cope anyway, a waste of time. A bunch of subhuman oldcel boomers in denial that have the gall to brush off the black pill as 'muh loser mentality', all the while never introducing any tangible solutions other than 'buy muh books bruh, it will teach you confidenz'.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dude420, nattycel, Deleted member 1332 and 8 others
Men sent their own way jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, Deleted member 1332, TheChosenChad and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew and Deleted member 1106
iu
iu
iu

just lol if you think anyone is MGTOW by choice

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Deleted member 176, Zeta ascended and 5 others
SMH some of those guys have the nerve to shit on incels

MGTOW is a synonym for Cope

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I am sure if all those MGTOW had the SMV to attract victoria secret models they would still all go MGTOW :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
It just annoys me that all they talk about is women but still claim that they go their own way.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I have the same issue but with PUA channels.

I don't know how they act so smug over strong and natural desires not being fulfilled. My life would be more complete if I had jb stacys tripping over each other for my dick. There's no way to sugarcoat it.
i was going to tag you because of this image but then i realized you were the OP

68752s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 1106
I went though a phase of being a strong supporter of this thing but then one of them youtubers tried to sell me pheromone soap for getting girls before going off on how stupid women were.

They want you to be a redpill MSTOW at least and not blackpilled

View attachment 67808

Getting real sick of MGTOW content getting recommended on my YouTube feed. These are the same people that talk about creating 'value' in one's life, all the while they have produced nothing groundbreaking in recent years. They are repeating the same shit over and over and over and over again. And it's all useless cope anyway, a waste of time. A bunch of subhuman oldcel boomers in denial that have the gall to brush off the black pill as 'muh loser mentality', all the while never introducing any tangible solutions other than 'buy muh books bruh, it will teach you confidenz'.

I would say some are pretty based try vvs and kenneth the golden child both are the only only mgtow's worth trusting they keep it real