Blue contacts (ETHNICS GTFIH)

PSL increase from blue contacts on ethnics only

• 0 PSL gain

• 0.25 PSL gain

• 0.5 PSL gain

• 0.75 PSL gain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Km
Pretty sure they're the same thing. As I understand it you would get paler as you went up due to higher concentrations of Scythian blood. At the the southermost point of India there's a pure Dravidian, run it up all the way to the very north of Iran you might find some pure Scythians blood-wise. All the intermediary peoples IMO are Aryans (in the historic sense of the word) of some sort except for the Dravidian.
i don’t think that’s entirely accurate. The old Iranian farmer dna came from way back when for the drVidians but it might be recent for some other groups idk.
Idk about “paleness “being corespondent to area exactly but it’s generally correct for average .
I also don’t believe anyone maintained exactly pure Scythian dna. The places where the Scythian were are mixed turko Scythian and Caucasian now

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Km

i don’t think that’s entirely accurate. The old Iranian farmer dna came from way back when for the drVidians but it might be recent for some other groups idk.
Idk about “paleness “being corespondent to area exactly but it’s generally correct for average .
I also don’t believe anyone maintained exactly pure Scythian dna. The places where the Scythian were are mixed turko Scythian and Caucasian now
Yeah my understanding is rough not gonna lie.
I think skin-tone to area correspondence was probably much more accurate historically and has now become inaccurate, obviously as its so easy to travel around. But in the past, historical sources I read maintained that Persians in the north were paler than those in the south. Same applied to Indians. This is largely due to people migration and gradual merging of ethnic groups. Indo-Aryans entered India from the northwest and it took a long time for their genes/culture to gradually move southeast. My picture of Iran is less clear but my best approximation from pulling together sources now is that a steppe people group, almost certainly the Scythians, entered Iran from the north and a symmetric process occurred as between them and the native Elamites in the southwest, for which modern Persians can probably thank for their dark hair and eye coloration.
Edit: There are many links between the Elamites and the Dravidians, that might relate to what you're saying about the DNA

I think skin-tone to area correspondence was probably much more accurate historically and has now become inaccurate, obviously as its so easy to travel around. But in the past, historical sources I read maintained that Persians in the north were paler than those in the south. Same applied to Indians. This is largely due to people migration and gradual merging of ethnic groups. Indo-Aryans entered India from the northwest and it took a long time for their genes/culture to gradually move southeast. My picture of Iran is less clear but my best approximation from pulling together sources now is that a steppe people group, almost certainly the Scythians, entered Iran from the north and a symmetric process occurred as between them and the native Elamites in the southwest, for which modern Persians can probably thank for their dark hair and eye coloration.
Edit: There are many links between the Elamites and the Dravidians, that might relate to what you're saying about the DNA
Back in times of unity between Punjab and some of Afghanistan there were probably lighter skinned in the north. But as recent migrations and war has diveded us all it’s mmore of who your family stuck with.but still it’s ethnic groups that can be polar opposite sides that are interesting tbh look up karan brar and then look at salludon. Both Jatts.
Yes there was a major connection between the elamites and the zagrosians which I’m sure were basically Dravidian.
So how does north Persia look like ethnically?
Actually nvm the zagrosians are the elamites

Last edited:
  • +1
Back in times of unity between Punjab and some of Afghanistan there were probably lighter skinned in the north. But as recent migrations and war has diveded us all it’s mmore of who your family stuck with.but still it’s ethnic groups that can be polar opposite sides that are interesting tbh look up karan brar and then look at salludon. Both Jatts.
Yes there was a major connection between the elamites and the zagrosians which I’m sure were basically Dravidian.

So how does north Persia look like ethnically?
Yeah all that makes sense to me.
I think nowadays there is a spread. I haven't been to Iran for more than ten years now, but when I was there my family and I drove all over (my uncle is rich af and has a house in like every major city JFL)
In Tehran I saw a mix of light and dark Iranians. This is an example of a "light" Persian phenotype:

My aunt looks just like the above for example. Here's a "dark" phenotype:
0e3c511b99180d51d1d861f904116a25.jpg

The darker skinned members of my family still have skin lighter than this, but the hair and eye coloration is like this. I did see some people much darker than this of course, but I'm not sure if those people are ethnically Persian or not, and if they are, to what degree. You can tell the above still has Aryan features, but the dark coloration IMO is ultimately attributable to Elam.
I was also in the southwest, in Pars, from where the word "Persian" is actually derived. I was in Shiraz. People there were generally darker. Saw much more of phenotype #2 as opposed to #1. King Cyrus and I'm pretty sure the other classical kings are from Pars. His tomb is still there, at Pasargadae, I didn't get to see it though even though we were in Shiraz for a few days.

Last edited:
Yeah all that makes sense to me.
I think nowadays there is a spread. I haven't been to Iran for more than ten years now, but when I was there my family and I drove all over (my uncle is rich af and has a house in like every major city JFL)
In Tehran I saw a mix of light and dark Iranians. This is an example of a "light" Persian phenotype:
View attachment 170390
My aunt looks just like the above for example. Here's a "dark" phenotype:
0e3c511b99180d51d1d861f904116a25.jpg

The darker skinned members of my family still have skin lighter than this, but the hair and eye coloration is like this. I did see some people much darker than this of course, but I'm not sure if those people are ethnically Persian or not, and if they are, to what degree. You can tell the above still has Aryan features, but the dark coloration IMO is ultimately attributable to Elam.
I was also in the southwest, in Pars, from where the word "Persian" is actually derived. I was in Shiraz. People there were generally darker. Saw much more of phenotype #2 as opposed to #1. King Cyrus and I'm pretty sure the other classical kings are from Pars. His tomb is still there, at Pasargadae, I didn't get to see it though even though we were in Shiraz for a few days.
Interesting pheno difference tbh. Is the darker pheno girl Indian?.
I wonder if there are villages and areas that have pure pheno 1 and 2.

There’s gotta be a difference than just two tho right?.

Iran in general is a cool place to imagine. Ancient Mesopotamia must have been beautiful

Interesting pheno difference tbh. Is the darker pheno girl Indian?.
I wonder if there are villages and areas that have pure pheno 1 and 2.

There’s gotta be a difference than just two tho right?.

Iran in general is a cool place to imagine. Ancient Mesopotamia must have been beautiful
I'm not sure. Tbh with you I just typed "dark iranian" into images and she looked very close to what I was talking about. Only difference is the eyes are too dark.
The whole Indian/Persian relation thing is interesting though. From my understanding, they were originally one tribe and some kind of conflict arose between them causing the Indo-Aryans to migrate down into India. You can see this by comparing Zoroastrianism to Hinduism - Zoroastrianism flipped many of the primitive Hindu deities into demonic aspects. The Persian word for demon is "Daeva", very similar to the Indian "Deva" for god, and the Persian word for angel is "Ahura", very similar to the Indian "asura" for more negative/violent deities. Some old Indian sources also record a violent conflict with a "fellow Aryan tribe" called the "Parsu", the historian I was reading who was talking about this came to the conclusion that the Parsu had to be the Persians.
Anyway, I think that upper caste Indians are probably very similar to Persians in terms of blood origins. We've basically been removed from each other for centuries. One of my best friends is North Indian with confirmed Brahmin descent on both sides, he's pale but a little darker than me. We get asked occasionally if we're brothers. He looks very similar skin-tone wise to the dude in the pic below:

Edit: And yeah of course, there's many more phenotypes. Look at Ahmadenijad:

This is an example of what I meant when I was talking about the really dark people I would see. That being said I'm pretty sure Ahmadenijad isn't 100% ethnically Persian, you can tell by a lot of his features.

I'm not sure. Tbh with you I just typed "dark iranian" into images and she looked very close to what I was talking about. Only difference is the eyes are too dark.
The whole Indian/Persian relation thing is interesting though. From my understanding, they were originally one tribe and some kind of conflict arose between them causing the Indo-Aryans to migrate down into India. You can see this by comparing Zoroastrianism to Hinduism - Zoroastrianism flipped many of the primitive Hindu deities into demonic aspects. The Persian word for demon is "Daeva", very similar to the Indian "Deva" for god, and the Persian word for angel is "Ahura", very similar to the Indian "asura" for more negative/violent deities. Some old Indian sources also record a violent conflict with a "fellow Aryan tribe" called the "Parsu", the historian I was reading who was talking about this came to the conclusion that the Parsu had to be the Persians.
Anyway, I think that upper caste Indians are probably very similar to Persians in terms of blood origins. We've basically been removed from each other for centuries. One of my best friends is North Indian with confirmed Brahmin descent on both sides, he's pale but a little darker than me. We get asked occasionally if we're brothers. He looks very similar skin-tone wise to the dude in the pic below:
View attachment 170397
View attachment 170398
This is an example of what I meant when I was talking about the really dark people I would see. That being said I'm pretty sure Ahmadenijad isn't 100% ethnically Persian, you can tell by a lot of his features.
Yea its vert interesting. Th religions are like enemies. And the language is similar.
I dont think itd true that high castes have more of that relatiom tbh. Because the most with that blood are nortg western non brahmin castes (apart from Jatts). The brahmins tend to have more indo aryan not Iranian tbh.
But obviously this isnt a rule becauss Jatts have the highest Indian aryan percentage and Jatts are low caste.

• +1
Are those Desio brand?

they’re the same ones you sent me yesterday. Eye candy desire glacier blue. He told me in PMs they’re these ones.

Yea its vert interesting. Th religions are like enemies. And the language is similar.
I dont think itd true that high castes have more of that relatiom tbh. Because the most with that blood are nortg western non brahmin castes (apart from Jatts). The brahmins tend to have more indo aryan not Iranian tbh.
But obviously this isnt a rule becauss Jatts have the highest Indian aryan percentage and Jatts are low caste.
Very interesting, I'll have to look into the genes more. I was under the assumption that upper castes would have a greater proportion of Iranic similarity only for the simple reason that one of the initial goals of the caste system was to keep Dravidian blood separate from Indo-Aryan blood. I was also under the assumption that Indo-Aryan and Iranian were more or less the same. The term is often used interchangeably to describe both. Actually, the origin of "Indo-Aryan" is as a language term. Historically, the Indo-Aryans and Iranians supposedly split off from each other around 1800 BC.
I guess nowadays scholars say "Indic" and "Iranian". They don't like to use the word "Aryan" anymore.

Very interesting, I'll have to look into the genes more. I was under the assumption that upper castes would have a greater proportion of Iranic similarity only for the simple reason that one of the initial goals of the caste system was to keep Dravidian blood separate from Indo-Aryan blood. I was also under the assumption that Indo-Aryan and Iranian were more or less the same. The term is often used interchangeably to describe both. Actually, the origin of "Indo-Aryan" is as a language term. Historically, the Indo-Aryans and Iranians supposedly split off from each other around 1800 BC.
I guess nowadays scholars say "Indic" and "Iranian". They don't like to use the word "Aryan" anymore.
By iranian i mean the farmwr dna. Not the steppe dna.
But the caste system was kinda made for a different reason

Because afaik Jatts told brahmins to go fuck themselvea and are low caste despite being so high in steppe dna

• +1
By iranian i mean the farmwr dna. Not the steppe dna.
But the caste system was kinda made for a different reason

Because afaik Jatts told brahmins to go fuck themselvea and are low caste despite being so high in steppe dna
Ah, that makes sense. And yeah if the Jatts did remove themselves from the caste system for whatever reason it wouldn't be a good heuristic to determine their ancestry. However generally speaking, I think the modern-day Iranian would probably be much more similar to a high-caste Indian than a low-caste Indian. I can see it phenotypically with by Brahmin friend, but of course that's just one example and I am 50% west european as well which probably lightened my skin even further.

Ah, that makes sense. And yeah if the Jatts did remove themselves from the caste system for whatever reason it wouldn't be a good heuristic to determine their ancestry. However generally speaking, I think the modern-day Iranian would probably be much more similar to a high-caste Indian than a low-caste Indian. I can see it phenotypically with by Brahmin friend, but of course that's just one example and I am 50% west european as well which probably lightened my skin even further.
Lmao keep the convo on ethnics looksmaxing with contacts jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and LordNorwood
Hm. Im interested in what pheno you and yoyr friend have if he is that similar to you tbh

slayer w/ and w/o

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
All Persians probably have Scythian blood, most Indians probably have Indo-Iranian blood except for pure Dravidians
at least that's my understanding
No, Jatts are the ones with Iranian blood + we also have macedonian blood due to alexander and his army settling in that area when he came to India and his soldiers staying here. Other Indians dont have Iranian blood, they are from a different wave of migration in indian history.
View attachment 170397
View attachment 170398
Jatt vs zoroastrian migration are very different. Jatt came much long before zoroastrians came to India. Jatt are dated to have come here 12,000 years ago whereas zoroastrians came to India quite recently like 1000 years ago.

Last edited:
well so far if we add up the results (0.292*0.75PSL) + (0.306*0.5PSL) + (0.208*0.25PSL) + (0.194*0PSL)= general consensus says the PSL gained from an ethnicel wearing blue contacts is: 0.424 PSL gained

@OwlGod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ive been only wearing blue contacts for one day.

I noticed that my mom and sister actually smile at me and listen to what I'm saying when I talk to them now.

When I went to go pick up errands for my family at the grocery store I noticed I ACTUALLY got smiles from female cash register and the Starbucks lady where as normally I never get attention from women at all as a khhv incel.

Even when I went on FaceTime with my friend from school to study for our Econ exam she commented that my eyes look nice and didn't mention the contacts or anything (she already is dating my friend).

My self esteem feels high and I've noticed the non-timbal ring version I'm wearing makes my eyebrows and eyelashes especially appear thicker.

here is a comparison between my normal eye color and blue contacts on me
View attachment 169569
JFL if you aren't wearing blue contacts as an ethnicel
[/QUOTE

I noticed that my mom and sister actually smile at me and listen to what I'm saying when I talk to them now.

When I went to go pick up errands for my family at the grocery store I noticed I ACTUALLY got smiles from female cash register and the Starbucks lady where as normally I never get attention from women at all as a khhv incel.

Even when I went on FaceTime with my friend from school to study for our Econ exam she commented that my eyes look nice and didn't mention the contacts or anything (she already is dating my friend).

My self esteem feels high and I've noticed the non-timbal ring version I'm wearing makes my eyebrows and eyelashes especially appear thicker.

View attachment 169569
which brand is that?

Which ones you guys recommend

View attachment 169569

getting

Download   2023 08 13T001246760

"Same species bro"