Bluepill Mother wants me to stay a bloated gymcell and its fucking hilarious.

B

blackpiller954

Iron
Bro Ive been leanmaxxing for the past few months im 15 percent bodyfat trynna get to around 11-12. She gets mad asf because im not eating bowls of rice like a fatass and actually take care of my diet. Shes like youre getting too skinny😂💀 you need to get “bigger and fatter so girls will like you”. Thats the craziest shit ive ever heard its like youre setting me up for failure if I was a dumbass and listened to you. These past few months ive been glowing and all she does is talk shit about how I need to get fat again. Craziest cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, LooksThinker, Deleted member 31497 and 9 others
some guys have faces that are better when fitted on good sized body even if high bodyfat... unless you have mogger bones then I'd listen to ur mom cuz moms usually female gaze max their sons in a way or another... they usually know what's best style/type for you to fit in but most guys grow into being a normie sheep and ashamed pussies...

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, Lawton88, HOLYFUARK and 13 others
what your mom says actually has some truth, but it depends on the case

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Bro Ive been leanmaxxing for the past few months im 15 percent bodyfat trynna get to around 11-12. She gets mad asf because im not eating bowls of rice like a fatass and actually take care of my diet. Shes like youre getting too skinny😂💀 you need to get “bigger and fatter so girls will like you”. Thats the craziest shit ive ever heard its like youre setting me up for failure if I was a dumbass and listened to you. These past few months ive been glowing and all she does is talk shit about how I need to get fat again. Craziest cope.
How old are you? Sounds like you are 14 and stop coping about leanness. If I was you I would eat the most calories of good food I could ngl

being skinny is also a failo remeber that also if you're under 20 yo cutting down is the biggest mistake you can make

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel, m0ss26, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
are you ethnic?

Don't listen to your mother. Overprotective mothers will fatten you up and spoon-feed you to death, just because they think they made you happy by giving you that cookie/chips. But in the long term they are doing more harm than good. Trust me I know from personal experience, and from family members. American cousin's been spoon-fed his whole life by my aunt (my mother's sister) and grandparents, and he turned out an entitled jobless 200 kg leftoid feminine SJW ogre now at age 29. Something that Juden Peterstein actually has a good point on.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, LastHopeForNorman, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
being skinny is also a failo remeber that also if you're under 20 yo cutting down is the biggest mistake you can make
it is what it is
this forum tells people that girls are attracted to tall skinny guys
the average user won't understand what skinny means (fucking skinny to girls means a tall natty gymcelled whose a little bit dyel but super lean abs good muscle defintion not that much) so they get to anorexic skinny and then be like "nooo"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Lautrec, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
If your still a tean dont think about being lean, you gotta keep eating shit ton of food so you dont fuck up your growth and end being a 5'6 faggot

More protein less carbs

shes a roastie with tanked hormone levels after having kids

she has no idea what young fertile women find attractive. she only knows what roasties find attractive 😆

Roastie gaze jfl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How old are you? Sounds like you are 14 and stop coping about leanness. If I was you I would eat the most calories of good food I could ngl
Im 17 and I bulked for 2 years at like 20-22 percent body fat so I was fluffy for a bit thats why moms tripping seeing me lean down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
She's right tbh, only big framed masc chads can get away with leaning down hard whilst at the same time not looking like a beta little bitch boy starving himself for nothing. Between 15 and 20 percent is best for most men

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
no reason for you to disobey your mother and reach absurd amounts of leanness so you can woo some teenage pussy

Why? stunt growth

they dont know anything

If i listened to my parents i would be gigavirqin

• +1
Reactions: Detective and TheDragon
i understand why youd be pissed at this but why u gotta dis yo momma like that. she raised you. unless she abused u or neglected u, u have no right to shit talk her like

She’s not wrong
Size = everything

Your mother took the ogrepill.

Now blackpill her into buying HGH because it's make you bigger

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
just gaslight her and keep up at it leanmaxx is life