Bluepilled people are the most happy

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
ignorence is bliss. that is a fact!

if you dont know about something that is harsh you dont overthink about it

how do you explain so many bluepilled people are ugly and beraly have any succuess with woman yet they are happy

how do you explain that i as a teen dident even care about woman and was happy with my video games and i was happy to be lonely. all my youth i spended on video games and video games alone and i was happy

only when i got blackpilled around 19 i started to become misrable

now im forced to take psychiatric drugs and my mental state is terrible. life is hell.

just lol at you thinking the blackpill is about dating when its about human suffering.

just lol at you people who are superficial and only care about getting laid yet you dont care about politics and whatever happening in the world

you dont watch documenteries. you dont reak books. you arnt exploring the world like you should be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, flippasav, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
Dnr

Bluepilled until they have enough life experience to find the blackpill. Or they stay in bluepill because they're chads

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, BoredPrince, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Whats the point of caring about politics or any other social issues when you won't reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, Prince88 and 2 others
Whats the point of caring about politics or any other social issues when you won't reproduce.
who cares about reproducing anyway. just a pain in the ass to raise kids. mental burden.

its called empathy. caring about the world around you. fighting to prevent suffering.

Dnr

Bluepilled until they have enough life experience to find the blackpill. Or they stay in bluepill because they're chads
the blackpill is a too much a harsh truth that its damaging your mental health. mental health is the most importent.

just imagine being so self aware all the time. "im not tall enough". "my dick isnt big enough". etc etc.

my brother dident finished high school and he learnt coding all on the internet and now hes a software engineer. he dosent even know anything about bluepill redpill and blackpill. hes married and never had any problem getting laid

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
who cares about reproducing anyway. just a pain in the ass to raise kids. mental burden.

its called empathy. caring about the world around you. fighting to prevent suffering.
Raising kids is pretty much the only meaningful thing life has to offer.

Nobody cares about your meaningless existence so why would you care about others?

Only your close family cares about you: parents and kids more specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Raising kids is pretty much the only meaningful thing life has to offer.

Nobody cares about your meaningless existence so why would you care about others?

Only your close family cares about you: parents and kids more specifically.
i care about people who suffer and want to help to prevent human suffering even if i dont get anything in return.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
remember the days when i was thinking that my personality and lack of confidence were my biggest problems good old days

No they aren't. Reality doesn't change, no matter your perception of it. Most males are miserable, especially nowadays. They might try to cope with whatever they can find, but in the end it doesn't change shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
No they aren't. Reality doesn't change, no matter your perception of it. Most males are miserable, especially nowadays. They might try to cope with whatever they can find, but in the end it doesn't change shit.
This

Drugs/sport/surgery

remember the days when i was thinking that my personality and lack of confidence were my biggest problems good old days
i remember the days that i dident wanted woman at all and was immersed in my hobbyes. i loved video games,movies,books,nature,diving,languages,history, and overall exploring the world.

then i got blackpilled when i started balding. before i got blackpilled i was balding and dident care. but after? my mental health sunked. and i became schizophrenic.

blackpilled chad mogs everything, because not only does he gets treated good, he knows exactly why, and he can't really get manipulated by beckys to commit to them, he is completely OP

thats because many people seek social life. but there people who love lonelyness and being immersed in their hobbyes like i was.

i can tell you a story about someone who got blackpilled. hes bald. ugly. his gf left him. then he started immersing himeself in video games.

all he said was "my gf cheated on me and now i'm not chasing woman again". and from there it was over. hes 100% on cope mode

coping works. especielly when you have money

blackpilled chad mogs everything, because not only does he gets treated good, he knows exactly why, and he can't really get manipulated by beckys to commit to them, he is completely OP
right but if you are ugly you need to align your way of life with your uglyness.

ugly people need to live on cope mode and be bluepilled in order to be happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
thats because many people seek social life. but there people who love lonelyness and being immersed in their hobbyes like i was.

i can tell you a story about someone who got blackpilled. hes bald. ugly. his gf left him. then he started immersing himeself in video games.

all he said was "my gf cheated on me and now i'm not chasing woman again". and from there it was over. hes 100% on cope mode

coping works. especielly when you have money

How the fck would he get a gf in the first place. Unless she's as unattractive as he is, in which case o still wouldn't understand how one can lower his standards to that point anyways.

How the fck would he get a gf in the first place. Unless she's as unattractive as he is, in which case o still wouldn't understand how one can lower his standards to that point anyways.
how do ugly dudes get married? woman do care about personality unlike what you retards preach. its just that personality alone wont keep you in a helathy relationship.

you dont get it dont you? average looking guys and below need LTR. not ONS.

Except that they're nothing but her 54th least worst option anyways. Settling down for a below average used up whore who will never feel anything for you and that you're not attracted to anyways, i'd rather end up disabled than being part of that kind of shit.

Except that they're nothing but her 54th least worst option anyways. Settling down for a below average used up whore who will never feel anything for you and that you're not attracted to anyways, i'd rather end up disabled than being part of that kind of shit.
my brother is a manlet. he looks good facially but hes tattomaxxed and have a great personality. he never had any problems with girls despite not being able to gain muscles. he dident finished high school and he learned coding online and now hes a software engineer. hes married and his gf also looks good.

you guys dont know what do fuck youre talking about. personality matters in an LTR.

ignorence is bliss. that is a fact!

if you dont know about something that is harsh you dont overthink about it

how do you explain so many bluepilled people are ugly and beraly have any succuess with woman yet they are happy

how do you explain that i as a teen dident even care about woman and was happy with my video games and i was happy to be lonely. all my youth i spended on video games and video games alone and i was happy

only when i got blackpilled around 19 i started to become misrable

now im forced to take psychiatric drugs and my mental state is terrible. life is hell.

just lol at you thinking the blackpill is about dating when its about human suffering.

just lol at you people who are superficial and only care about getting laid yet you dont care about politics and whatever happening in the world

you dont watch documenteries. you dont reak books. you arnt exploring the world like you should be
no bluepilled attractive people are extremely happy bluepilled unattractive people are extremely unhappy and are completely oblivious as to why their attractive family friends are dorky happy as fuck fully functional and more socially calibrated and have better dating lives which makes them even more unhappy and confused and they blame themselves and society gaslights them into thinking its all them and it puts them in a pretty dark downward spiral

Cope. Life is hard for normies too. Life is good for chads and girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640