Bluepilled speech by parents

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I was discussing my plans for the future with them, and my first project being my heightmaxxing plan (which they agreed to help finance) then my father suddenly burst out with a super bluepilled speech, saying that he's changed his mind and that height doesn't really matter (he's 5'9), and that as long as you are average (I'm 6'0), it's good, and that my desire to be taller is just me having a big ego and an insecurity to dominate other men because I have repressed sexual urges (jfl at this shit), and that I should be focusing on STEMmaxxing and studycelling and then go to uni, get a degree, and then wageslave, instead of wasting precious time "delving into dark corners of the Internet for hours for just 5 to 8cm of height".

He didn't say he would help finance it still but said I will deeply regret this when I'm old, raging that I sacrificed my time heightmaxxing and becoming tall instead of studycelling and ending up a doctor. This is really surprising because before he kept saying that men need to be tall and dangerous and powerful to survive this harsh world, just very redpilled rhetoric.

If he decides to cuck me and stop the financing I'm fucked, because I don't have enough money to heightmaxx on my own. This has fucking scared me jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yellowrice, john788, LooksThinker and 11 others
hes right... jfl at few cms when you can have moger status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zwa M'ileng, LooksThinker, yirma19 and 10 others
hes right... jfl at few cms when you can have moger status
Mogger status by wageslaving for years and being an old rotting betabuxxer, spending my youth indoors on textbooks

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice and niqfan625
Mogger status by wageslaving for years and being an old rotting betabuxxer, spending my youth indoors on textbooks
My brother you posted 5,588 times in 3 months... you are already rooting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, yellowrice, Raydolf_Peatler and 7 others
Urnt going to grow 5-8 cm with heightmaxxing unless really young

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Remember to factor in not only risk, but opportunity cost. It's around a 9 month recovery period, and if you're not getting laid now, I doubt going around in a wheelchair and then crutches is gonna help much.

It has a very high complication rate. If you read the LL forums, plenty of the patients suffer knee pain, ballerina foot and other bad outcomes.

Buy elevator shoes instead.
My growth plates are still open I'm gonna try gh + AI not LL yet anyway jfl I won't get LL at 6'0,

He's right tbh, ur good looking enough and tall enough to get in a LTR.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 33579, T50 Mogger and 4 others
Urnt going to grow 5-8 cm with heightmaxxing unless really young
Ik, obviously that's very idealistic, but anything above an inch ill be happy witu

• +1
Then I don't see what the problem is. Maybe your father is just neurotic.
Idk man maybe he feels jealous that he didn't have this info at his age,

I was discussing my plans for the future with them, and my first project being my heightmaxxing plan (which they agreed to help finance) then my father suddenly burst out with a super bluepilled speech, saying that he's changed his mind and that height doesn't really matter (he's 5'9), and that as long as you are average (I'm 6'0), it's good, and that my desire to be taller is just me having a big ego and an insecurity to dominate other men because I have repressed sexual urges (jfl at this shit), and that I should be focusing on STEMmaxxing and studycelling and then go to uni, get a degree, and then wageslave, instead of wasting precious time "delving into dark corners of the Internet for hours for just 5 to 8cm of height".

He didn't say he would help finance it still but said I will deeply regret this when I'm old, raging that I sacrificed my time heightmaxxing and becoming tall instead of studycelling and ending up a doctor. This is really surprising because before he kept saying that men need to be tall and dangerous and powerful to survive this harsh world, just very redpilled rhetoric.

If he decides to cuck me and stop the financing I'm fucked, because I don't have enough money to heightmaxx on my own. This has fucking scared me jfl.
WHAT HEIGHT DO YOU WANNA BE ?

• +1
He's right tbh, ur good looking enough and tall enough to get in a LTR.
I want to maximise my growth while still young. If I can grow 2.5-5cm that'd be fantastic. My final predicted natural height is 185cm (6'1), so an inch or 2 past that would be such lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Anyway his point is retarded because studycelling and heightmaxxing aren't mutually exclusive, just because I spent a few months researching it does not mean I will be spending all my time doing that. Once I've started and it's set into place, it's just following a routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Cool ass parents I could never get my dad on board maybe my mom the problem is their blue pilled Christians and don’t believe in pre marrital sex, jfl Also my dad has literally killed me with his choice of dating the least he could do is try to help me barely succeed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, wateriswet, poopoohead and 1 other person
Cool ass parents I could never get my dad on board maybe my mom the problem is their blue pilled chirstians and don’t believe in pre martial sex, jfl Also my dad has literally killed me with his choice of dating the least he could do is try to help me barely succeed
Nothing worse than parents who failo you tbh. Mine are on board but seem to be shaky about it. Mine are agnostic, but carry shitty traditional study, wageslave beta buxx mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
if you're 6'0'' and you're an incel then it's not for your height. i would spend that money for face tbh

Also, it's a waste of time(and is also frustrating) to argue with parents for looks. they will always say that looks don't matter, that the problem is that you're shy, you're beautiful etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Napoleon1800
if you're 6'0'' and you're an incel then it's not for your height. i would spend that money for face tbh

Also, it's a waste of time(and is also frustrating) to argue with parents for looks. they will always say that looks don't matter, that the problem is that you're shy, you're beautiful etc etc.
Never said my height is an issue but it isn't a halo and I would like to create halos alongside removing my failos, as I have 0 halos

Just do it da natty way brah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wsada
he is right, just take a aromatise inhibitor (simple and cheap) and crush you E to 0, and then studycell max and wait, simple very simple

why do you need to ask you father for some money for heightmaxxing?

• +1
he is right, just take a aromatise inhibitor (simple and cheap) and crush you E to 0, and then studycell max and wait, simple very simple

why do you need to ask you father for some money for heightmaxxing?
I cant buy all the compounds from the random shit I do to make small money, the main one being hgh, which my uncle (who used to work in Turkish pharmacology) will be be able to get from Turkey, pharma grade. I also need my fathers money for peptides to take alongside the hgh, and that's practically it.

If you are already 6ft and want to heightmaxx that's just waste of time. Dude i am literally 5'6 on europe and still not considering limb lengthening

• +1
If you are already 6ft and want to heightmaxx that's just waste of time. Dude i am literally 5'6 on europe and still not considering limb lengthening
That's just you

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan

bhai just roidmax and slay mtb at your local gym its not that hard to enjoy yourself

• +1

wish i had that much support from my dad, i do only from my mom, imagine if i had from both, ill ascend so hard no matter what

• +1