Body Dismorhpic Disorder Foundation is the most cucked thing ever

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff

"I am fat, I have acne, I have a big nose, I am balding" - flaws listed in the site caption

should I get lean, take accutane, save money for a rhinoplasthy and start taking minoxidil
OR JUST
accept my condition, visiting a therapist and taking psychiatric medications to stop my justified concerns about my look?

this website suggests the second option.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Ammonia Clouds, jefferson and 7 others
Body positivity is a joke. Fix your shit up and you'll thank yourself for being above 90 IQ

• +1
Reactions: Ulyc, middayshowers, fauxfox and 2 others

It's bdd bro, be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 685

"I am fat, I have acne, I have a big nose, I am balding" - flaws listed in the site caption

should I get lean, take accutane, save money for a rhinoplasthy and start taking minoxidil
OR JUST
accept my condition, visiting a therapist and taking psychiatric medications to stop my justified concerns about my look?

this website suggests the second option.
Its more of having one failo and being insecure about it (While having halos aswell) than the latter. You dont go to the therapist for feeling ''fat''

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Bluepilled delusional dickhead foundation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, Ulyc, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Cuz that site has to help who really has that problem. Not fucking incels who are crying cuz they are not seeing pussy.
Why would you join a forum like that if you know your flaws are real?

Cuz that site has to help who really has that problem. Not fucking incels who are crying cuz they are not seeing pussy.
I think most people on this forum would be diagnosed with bdd by the websites standards

• +1
fucking cucks making BDD sound like just being ugly.

let them cope tbh, less people looksmaxxing the better

• +1
Reactions: Ulyc and Lorsss
You scored 37 out of 40. Improvement in the symptoms of your BDD will come if you can reduce how often you do each of the items on the scale.

You scored 37 out of 40. Improvement in the symptoms of your BDD will come if you can reduce how often you do each of the items on the scale.
they're right though you do have bdd, chad

Of course.
But mostly cuz many people are are gl or close to it.
bluepilled, they might be average but gl enough to have women want them? thats where looksmaxing comes in not going to therapists, looksmaxing shouldnt be seen any worse than studying hard at school

bluepilled, they might be average but gl enough to have women want them? thats where looksmaxing comes in not going to therapists, looksmaxing shouldnt be seen any worse than studying hard at school

I don't understand the last part, even cause i'm not talking about looksmaxing.
But yeah, many users here are gl... at leat they were.. probably who is gl has left this forum lol

some people genuinely have BDD though, but majority of these people sites like this reach are just people that could seriously do with looksmaxxing and would be a lot better for it mentally and looks wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
I have serious BDD and still do. For 5 years straight I thought I was ugly. Not just ugly but legit deformed ugly. (Probably still am now) but now it's gotten a tad bit better. I just think of myself as human looking instead of alien looking (probably not but 🤷‍♂️). I also try to fix my issues by improving myself through looksmaxing and that may consist of surgeries in the future tbh.
Btw when I mean serious BDD I mean the kind where you can't even walk properly when you go outside. You cringe and have anxiety when you go out. Your look down all the time. You can never glance at your reflection in public but when you're forced to like in a train, it's the most uncomfortable shit ever. It's really that bad for me unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and william
the redpill says: only 20% of men are attractive to women, the other 80% is not phisically adequate to be liked by a woman.
if you believe in the redpill and consider yourself in the 80% of men, theorically you have the standards to be diagnosed with BDD

the redpill says: only 20% of men are attractive to women, the other 80% is not phisically adequate to be liked by a woman.
if you believe in the redpill and consider yourself in the 80% of men, theorically you have the standards to be diagnosed with BDD
its only BDD if you are in top20% but believe you are in low 80%

• +1

Dude don't say i'm the 80% of shit... don't make me suffer.
Take the right of this discussion.. but don't hurt me :feelswhy: