Body Dysmorphic Disorder for one day

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
It's barely mid day and I've checked on the mirror for almost two hours. I don't know why I engage in such type of behaviour. It's stupid, I am stupid.

Any mirror, angel, lighting, camera, any moment of the day, it won't matter: there will always be someone who looks different, another person, a stranger to my eyes.

I literally conserve 10 pictures at most from my entire life. All because at certain point I didn't consider looked good enough, but it all just keep getting worse.

Someday I can weak up and see a "fantastic improvement" - thanks to the one hundred things I do to try to look good-, I see a full face with collagen, but it all can change within hours if I'm exposed to cold or any other things. Now what I'd see is a wrinkly old hag.

Sometimes I see someone with really long legs, torso, basically a great height and I feel like a tiny midget. To my surprise when I go closer I may be even taller than them or a minuscule difference.

My hairline is receding, like 0.5 cm in front and up to 2 cm deep in the edges at most.
I tell myself it's not that much but as soon as I open the camera I just shutdown.

I myself don't understand how I could look the way I did before and how I am just after one year, I guess it's been it's a mix of factors such as changes in the maxila, balding, skin...

I always thought I'd become an exceptionally good looking guy but I'm seeing with my own eyes how anything I had or had is fading away, and I'm young, so it's gonna get really bad unless I don't take action.

Taking action. The levels of stress and emotional dispare that this mental illness - mixed with things from the past- do not let me even function. Can't even get myself to attend college, go out, make friends. I can be quite understand with others but not to myself.

I could "manage" this situation for the most time but now that I am head over hells with someone that has told me that "my face changes so much" and is banging chads when she assists at parties in ports skyrocketed all of this to a point that I no longer recognize myself...

I hope am paranoid, that i am just seeing things, that I'm just insecure...

Despite how nuts I may sound the truth is that I'm not delusional about my looks.
When I look good I get compliments and stares, it's not just in my head.

I am doomed to loneliness just from the very first second of how emotionally unstable I am. It's awful because I've never have had anybody and wanted that to change.

I honestly don't really know what solution I could have for this problem out of the many that I have. Some love could have helped me but unless I look good she no longer will see me again as boyfriend material...

This is not a walk in the park tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: J o r o, Kingcel32, Introvertednarc and 3 others
I honestly don't really know what solution I could have
I have same shit. Mirror checking and seeing myself differently few times a day. Atm I'm trying SSRI to stabilize my depression episodes.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
It's barely mid day and I've checked on the mirror for almost two hours. I don't know why I engage in such type of behaviour. It's stupid, I am stupid.

Any mirror, angel, lighting, camera, any moment of the day, it won't matter: there will always be someone who looks different, another person, a stranger to my eyes.

I literally conserve 10 pictures at most from my entire life. All because at certain point I didn't consider looked good enough, but it all just keep getting worse.

Someday I can weak up and see a "fantastic improvement" - thanks to the one hundred things I do to try to look good-, I see a full face with collagen, but it all can change within hours if I'm exposed to cold or any other things. Now what I'd see is a wrinkly old hag.

Sometimes I see someone with really long legs, torso, basically a great height and I feel like a tiny midget. To my surprise when I go closer I may be even taller than them or a minuscule difference.

My hairline is receding, like 0.5 cm in front and up to 2 cm deep in the edges at most.
I tell myself it's not that much but as soon as I open the camera I just shutdown.

I myself don't understand how I could look the way I did before and how I am just after one year, I guess it's been it's a mix of factors such as changes in the maxila, balding, skin...

I always thought I'd become an exceptionally good looking guy but I'm seeing with my own eyes how anything I had or had is fading away, and I'm young, so it's gonna get really bad unless I don't take action.

Taking action. The levels of stress and emotional dispare that this mental illness - mixed with things from the past- do not let me even function. Can't even get myself to attend college, go out, make friends. I can be quite understand with others but not to myself.

I could "manage" this situation for the most time but now that I am head over hells with someone that has told me that "my face changes so much" and is banging chads when she assists at parties in ports skyrocketed all of this to a point that I no longer recognize myself...

Despite how nuts I may sound the truth is that I'm not delusional about my looks.

I am doomed to loneliness just from the very first second of how emotionally unstable I am. It's awful because I've never have had anybody and wanted that to change.

I honestly don't really know what solution I could have for this problem out of the many that I have. Some love could have helped me but unless I look good she no longer will see me again as boyfriend material...

You could always gun max

@Chadeep @Vidyacoper wants me banned so ill leave u a few threads to read for the days im gone

• +1
Reactions: J o r o

Brutal thing man, although its hard for me to imagine how a face can change that drastically that one day you might get compliments and another day look subhuman. Realistically speaking the only change that we have in our faces from day to day basis is bloat. The shape of our nose, chin, eyes etc. doesnt change. So its hard to imagine how your face could vary that much.

Also did the foid tell you that "your faces changes so much"?

What I had though for quite some time was that after losing some weight rather fast, I had excessive skin mostly in cheek area and around the mouth, like the lip/mouth edges were slightly angled down because of the slightly sagging cheeks. So oftentimes I would wake up in the moring with sagging skin and very visible NLF. But usually during the day the skin would tighten up. Also now the skin has adjusted properly and I extremely rarely get that sagging in the morning.

• +1
@Chadeep @Vidyacoper wants me banned so ill leave u a few threads to read for the days im gone
lol i was joking XD
i didnt actually report u btw

Brutal thing man, although its hard for me to imagine how a face can change that drastically that one day you might get compliments and another day look subhuman. Realistically speaking the only change that we have in our faces from day to day basis is bloat. The shape of our nose, chin, eyes etc. doesnt change. So its hard to imagine how your face could vary that much.

Also did the foid tell you that "your faces changes so much"?

What I had though for quite some time was that after losing some weight rather fast, I had excessive skin mostly in cheek area and around the mouth, like the lip/mouth edges were slightly angled down because of the slightly sagging cheeks. So oftentimes I would wake up in the moring with sagging skin and very visible NLF. But usually during the day the skin would tighten up. Also now the skin has adjusted properly and I extremely rarely get that sagging in the morning.
Mirin @skooLX-aM

This is a very old thread, my understandting of this topic is different now.

Yes, bone structure cannot change overnight but soft tissues are subject to this possibility, and have the capacity to make you look better or like shit.

I'm used to experience changes such as bloat, skin hydrytion, elasticity, coloration, tightness... all this in combination with other signs made me come to the realization that what I have in reality is a suboptimal hormonal profile that is preventing me from a healthy state in my body.

That is the key point for my problem in particular. And yes, this whore did tell me that my face changes a lot while we were fucking jfl. I wasnt surprised tho, I knew that I am not crazy.

Right now I feel able to manage the situation if I have the financial resources.

Tldr I blasted them hormones :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Mirin @skooLX-aM

This is a very old thread, my understandting of this topic is different now.

Yes, bone structure cannot change overnight but soft tissues are subject to this possibility, and have the capacity to make you look better or like shit.

I'm used to experience changes such as bloat, skin hydrytion, elasticity, coloration, tightness... all this in combination with other signs made me come to the realization that what I have in reality is a suboptimal hormonal profile that is preventing me from a healthy state in my body.

That is the key point for my problem in particular. And yes, this whore did tell me that my face changes a lot while we were fucking jfl. I wasnt surprised tho, I knew that I am not crazy.

Right now I feel able to manage the situation if I have the financial resources.

Tldr I blasted them hormones :chad:
Yeah same for me with elasticity changes and tightness. Sometimes when I smile once, the fkn NLF stay there for like 30 seconds until they disappear jfl. Collagen reaper is brutal sometimes, but he is not permanently present at least.

• So Sad
I unironically relate to most of this

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 5061
Yeah same for me with elasticity changes and tightness. Sometimes when I smile once, the fkn NLF stay there for like 30 seconds until they disappear jfl. Collagen reaper is brutal sometimes, but he is not permanently present at least.
You is high iq, get ur shit sorted out tbh

• +1
Reactions: J o r o and Deleted member 5061
Not a single paragraph, keep your threads shorter if you want us to read

• JFL
bdd doesnt exist. not liking the way you look is a natural human reaction

• JFL
You is high iq, get ur shit sorted out tbh
dont wanna get too much into detail, but its impossible for me in the west. They only place I could possibly ascend, if at all, is maybe sea with lower looks standards.
Im not even existing any more most likely, its the echo of my consciousness that is communicating here most likely.
Also Id not want to be at normie level too after ascending, like typical average 5/10 guy, bland and boring looking, well maybe 60 years ago Id agree to be normie. Its either a solid 6/10+ or I dont even give a shit.

I see normie couples who are in ltr or even marriage etc., they dont even look happy, they just tolerate each other more than anything else. Theres 0 emotional "love" or basically affection in most relationships after like 1 year with normie couples. Most of the time normies will stay with each other in ltr/marriage after the first 2 years, even though they get bored of one another, is because they dont want to be alone. Much like if you will go to cinema or vacation, its kinda retarded to do it alone (even though there are ppl who still do it). But they just dont wanna cope with being alone and get bored even more.

Just recently I saw a couple with a normie foid and a dude who was a normie at one point most likely, they looked somewhere around 27-28 or so, however that dude was wrecked by the NW reaper, rly hard. Its impossible that she has any legit attraction to that dude, yet she somehow is still dating him.. prlly because they date for a long time now and she got used to him or smth, i dont even know wtf is going on there. He didnt have a good jaw, eyes or anything like that. Just a bland normie, who lost 1v1 sniper only vs reaper.

Its like - they dont really emotionally like each other anymore like in the first few months of the relationship but still dont want to quit relationship, because theyd have to cope alone (even though nowadays thats not the case anymore, any foid can get dates any time even after 40-45 yo) and it would be more boring to them to do activities alone.

I see these normie ppl at work who are 30/40+ with failed relationships etc., men and women, giga descended who only dated/married trash boring and bland looking foids. If one is not at least high tier normie or Chadlite, everythings pretty much meaningless and fkn different form of cope compared to our forms of cope.

I could get landwhales even now, but it would be kinda lack of selfrespect if I went down to that level. They are the reason why subhumans exist. If hypergamy worked in both directions and not just for men, nobody would be writing on this forum right now or suffering.

Also I wouldnt even want to be in social circles with normies, or interact with them in any way. Their shit is too boring to listen to and talk about. They just regurgitate all the brainwashing garbage they have been conditioned with by all the media etc. Just brainless zombie goys that they are. Lets be hones here, normies are so fkn deluded, if anyone whos rly blackpilled started talking about real facts in this world, stuff that is contradicting all their bullshit programming they have received, theyd start to see you as a lunatic or something. Meanwhile they are the biggest retards on this planet having 0 clue about whats really going on.

From my perspective, th ideal scenario would be to breed a noodle from sea that is a solid 5/10+ even for western standards who comes from a poor family in sea and only speaks very basic english, and is money dependent on you. Then live in sea with her. Monkey branching is less probable in sea, cause its hard to find someone there who has money and looks mogs a caucasian, esp. if she has like 1-2 children already, noone will want them, so she is basically dependend on staying with you indefinitely. Also theres no child support there or alimony rape for men, so makes it less likely for them to want to monkey branch.

Last edited:
  • Woah
dont wanna get too much into detail, but its impossible for me in the west. They only place I could possibly ascend, if at all, is maybe sea with lower looks standards.
Im not even existing any more most likely, its the echo of my consciousness that is communicating here most likely.
Also Id not want to be at normie level too after ascending, like typical average 5/10 guy, bland and boring looking, well maybe 60 years ago Id agree to be normie. Its either a solid 6/10+ or I dont even give a shit.

I see normie couples who are in ltr or even marriage etc., they dont even look happy, they just tolerate each other more than anything else. Theres 0 emotional "love" or basically affection in most relationships after like 1 year with normie couples. Most of the time normies will stay with each other in ltr/marriage after the first 2 years, even though they get bored of one another, is because they dont want to be alone. Much like if you will go to cinema or vacation, its kinda retarded to do it alone (even though there are ppl who still do it). But they just dont wanna cope with being alone and get bored even more.

Just recently I saw a couple with a normie foid and a dude who was a normie at one point most likely, they looked somewhere around 27-28 or so, however that dude was wrecked by the NW reaper, rly hard. Its impossible that she has any legit attraction to that dude, yet she somehow is still dating him.. prlly because they date for a long time now and she got used to him or smth, i dont even know wtf is going on there. He didnt have a good jaw, eyes or anything like that. Just a bland normie, who lost 1v1 sniper only vs reaper.

Its like - they dont really emotionally like each other anymore like in the first few months of the relationship but still dont want to quit relationship, because theyd have to cope alone (even though nowadays thats not the case anymore, any foid can get dates any time even after 40-45 yo) and it would be more boring to them to do activities alone.

I see these normie ppl at work who are 30/40+ with failed relationships etc., men and women, giga descended who only dated/married trash boring and bland looking foids. If one is not at least high tier normie or Chadlite, everythings pretty much meaningless and fkn different form of cope compared to our forms of cope.

I could get landwhales even now, but it would be kinda lack of selfrespect if I went down to that level. They are the reason why subhumans exist. If hypergamy worked in both directions and not just for men, nobody would be writing on this forum right now or suffering.

Also I wouldnt even want to be in social circles with normies, or interact with them in any way. Their shit is too boring to listen to and talk about. They just regurgitate all the brainwashing garbage they have been conditioned with by all the media etc. Just brainless zombie goys that they are. Lets be hones here, normies are so fkn deluded, if anyone whos rly blackpilled started talking about real facts in this world, stuff that is contradicting all their bullshit programming they have received, theyd start to see you as a lunatic or something. Meanwhile they are the biggest retards on this planet having 0 clue about whats really going on.

From my perspective, th ideal scenario would be to breed a noodle from sea that is a solid 5/10+ even for western standards who comes from a poor family in sea and only speaks very basic english, and is money dependent on you. Then live in sea with her. Monkey branching is less probable in sea, cause its hard to find someone there who has money and looks mogs a caucasian, esp. if she has like 1-2 children already, noone will want them, so she is basically dependend on staying with you indefinitelynitely. Also theres no child support there or alimony rape for men, so makes it less likely for them to want to monkey branch.
Very touching bro. I kinda thought you were chadlite lol.

Becoming a 6/10 is almost always possible for everybody, just decent body, good hormones and skin and a few surgeries.

Honestly I don't have any experience with long term relationships but I think that if the foid is pleased in bed and the guy isn't a cuck she could stay in the ltr.

I personally wouldn't want to be with someone just because they don't know any better or are financially dependant on me. I just want to look as good as i want but my ascension everyday seems more impossible because I'm leaving puberty...

I'm Huelva-cel btw. I'd like to say more but I can't focus on things tbh ngl but bro seriously just get money and you'll have looks. If your problem is only face then it's way easier...

• +1
Very touching bro. I kinda thought you were chadlite lol.

Becoming a 6/10 is almost always possible for everybody, just decent body, good hormones and skin and a few surgeries.

Honestly I don't have any experience with long term relationships but I think that if the foid is pleased in bed and the guy isn't a cuck she could stay in the ltr.

I personally wouldn't want to be with someone just because they don't know any better or are financially dependant on me. I just want to look as good as i want but my ascension everyday seems more impossible because I'm leaving puberty...

I'm Huelva-cel btw. I'd like to say more but I can't focus on things tbh ngl but bro seriously just get money and you'll have looks. If your problem is only face then it's way easier...
I was kinda high tier normie when younger in my teens, mb even chadlite on like an extremely good day (not allways lol), but kinda descended after that strangely enough. Its not extremely terrible but still I consider myself below average now.
I mean I dont think in SEA I would have to only betabuxx, I would mog like the vast majority there facially. So a foid would not stay with me just for money only, but its a good thing to have additional protection from monkeybranching if a foid is financially dependent on you, even though you can never rule it out completely. The financial thing doesnt matter in the west at all and hypergamy is like 500x worse compared to sea or smth. I will do hardmaxxing though like mb rhino and chin or jaw implant.

• So Sad
I was kinda high tier normie when younger in my teens, mb even chadlite on like an extremely good day (not allways lol), but kinda descended after that strangely enough. Its not extremely terrible but still I consider myself below average now.
I mean I dont think in SEA I would have to only betabuxx, I would mog like the vast majority there facially. So a foid would not stay with me just for money only, but its a good thing to have additional protection from monkeybranching if a foid is financially dependent on you, even though you can never rule it out completely. The financial thing doesnt matter in the west at all and hypergamy is like 500x worse compared to sea or smth. I will do hardmaxxing though like mb rhino and chin or jaw implant.
Same i was chadlite with potrntial to chad (according to me :lul:) and now im descending hard.

Were you pretty boy maxxed? I think that we have to evolution to maesthethic in your 20's and ultomately go for dom look once everything is gone.

A problem that I see is that if your only strong point is face then you might be descending in no time. If you have reasonable Slayer heitht (6ft +), or big dick or nice body then your value would never decrease as much if your face changes a bit.

• +1
I do the exact same, i stand infront of the mirror measuring my ratios like an utter idiot for an hour ded srs