How to fix my social life?

D

Dimaaa5

Iron
It's so over, when I have to post something like this here. But I am so fucking lonely. I have no friends, no bitches. I'm in my 1st year of college and haven't been to any parties since like senior year of high school. I thought I had a bad social life there, but It's even worse here in college.

It's not that I don't have any social skills, or that I'm ugly. I can easily make acquaintances, I can talk to people. But nobody really cares about me enough to invite me somewhere. Even when I get invited It's because the person that invited me doesn't have anyone better, or needs something. I'm always the last option.

I'm not even going to talk about girls, obviously I can't get girls when I don't go out anywhere. Can't take pics for tinder, because I don't have any friends to take pictures of me lmaooo.

Basically the only time someone calls/texts me is when they need something or it's someone trying to sell me something.

I have no problems with other things in life like grades and money. But there is kind of no point to have money if I can't spend it with someone.

Can somebody just give me a bit of hope, I don't know even where to start with improving my social life.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, gr34ter, Orvka381 and 1 other person
Maybe because you're too boring.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Go to a bar and get drunk or take lyrica or acid and go to a rave

If you're looking for friends, there are apps like meetup that can help or just join some social activities, communities.

This is the nature of (single) male friendship though. You both have nothing to offer each other. Quite frankly if you want to move up, you need to actually have something people can get through you.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Dimaaa5
Try getting a solid hobby.I remember doing boxing for a couple months way back :feelsthink: There were beefs between people, special training sessions visits from olympic boxers etc it was basically like school 2.0

If you pick a solid activity it should be like that where there’s friends to be made and interesting shit going on

Like clubs at college or some part time retail job

Last edited:
It’s supposed to be easy man

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
We live in a selfish low trust paranoid society.. Not Hedgehog dilemma but everyone is just a narcy that cares about themself

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
It's so over, when I have to post something like this here. But I am so fucking lonely. I have no friends, no bitches. I'm in my 1st year of college and haven't been to any parties since like senior year of high school. I thought I had a bad social life there, but It's even worse here in college.

It's not that I don't have any social skills, or that I'm ugly. I can easily make acquaintances, I can talk to people. But nobody really cares about me enough to invite me somewhere. Even when I get invited It's because the person that invited me doesn't have anyone better, or needs something. I'm always the last option.

I'm not even going to talk about girls, obviously I can't get girls when I don't go out anywhere. Can't take pics for tinder, because I don't have any friends to take pictures of me lmaooo.

Basically the only time someone calls/texts me is when they need something or it's someone trying to sell me something.

I have no problems with other things in life like grades and money. But there is kind of no point to have money if I can't spend it with someone.

Can somebody just give me a bit of hope, I don't know even where to start with improving my social life.
I wanna be ur frnd bro +
NTmaxx
Being NT = life

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
socialpill always collects

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
It's looks so there's nothing you can do about it. Sounds like muh negativity and muh blackpill autism but it's just the truth. All friendless KHHVs have the same facial structure it's funny when you realise it.

Damn this is probably gonna be me in a couple years,

Good Luck unc

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sooo youve got to be popular. thats it basically

It's looks so there's nothing you can do about it. Sounds like muh negativity and muh blackpill autism but it's just the truth. All friendless KHHVs have the same facial structure it's funny when you realise it.
Nah nigga, leave your fucking house, it's not about looks. You'll see tons of ugly guys having friends.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Nah nigga, leave your fucking house, it's not about looks. You'll see tons of ugly guys having friends.
Well you can't teach the ability to make friends,That's innate

You either have it or u don't

Nothing you can do. Once a loner, always a loner. There are only very few exceptions

Sick of morons like you. Sick of explaining this same shit every time. Fucking greycel retard take a step back next time and just finger yourself like usual instead.

I never said you have to look good. I said you have to look NT. Do some reading comprehension courses.

Same experience tbh. No one cares.