BODY HALO IS SO INSANEE

SO RECENTLY I MET THIS 5'10-5'11 MTN WITH A PERFECT GROOMED BEARD AND LONG HAIR.
HE HAS AN INSANE BODY , 18 INCH ARMS WITH A SUPERMAN CHEST AND BOULDER SHOULDERS [OBV NOT NATTY]
WE TALKED FOR A BIT AND I ASKED HIM ABOUT HIS DATING STATUS TO WHICH HE REPLIED HMM I DONT KNOW MYSELF HOW MANY GFS I HAVE COZ I HAVE GIRLS FILLED IN MY DMS BEGGING TO DESTROY THEM IN THE BED.
BODY HALO IS LEGIT GUYS
LITERALLY JUST ROIDMAX IF YOU ARENT A MANLET AND UGLY AS HELL YOU WILL 100% GET THE SO CALLED "CHAD TREATMENT" IRL.
@LOST @lebronjames23
roiding on a bad frame makes you ogre and balding

Could be me if i gained weight

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
This. You have to know your insertions before hand. However everyone should still gym maxx but those who are framecels in terms of having shit insertions should just train for strength rather than frame. @User28823 u should fucking agree with me since ur the nerd here on this stuff because that joker pfp guy left. Ofc @SomaliMax too as well & maybe Orc

David Laid, Jeff Seid, Zyzz, are the ideal for face and frame.
Might make a thread after the gym if I’m in the mood for it regarding frame/insertions. I feel like there is a lot of misconceptions that I’d like to clear up

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
no point lifting as framecel
if ur a framecel u prolly also have small bone density as it is and will get mogged by a guy who doesnt even lift with more bone mass

Would u consider him a framecel since his frame is non aesthetic?

Large rib cage, large hips, and average clavicles. I feel like clavicle lengthening would improve the aesthetic (probably always true lol

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

SO RECENTLY I MET THIS 5'10-5'11 MTN WITH A PERFECT GROOMED BEARD AND LONG HAIR.
HE HAS AN INSANE BODY , 18 INCH ARMS WITH A SUPERMAN CHEST AND BOULDER SHOULDERS [OBV NOT NATTY]
WE TALKED FOR A BIT AND I ASKED HIM ABOUT HIS DATING STATUS TO WHICH HE REPLIED HMM I DONT KNOW MYSELF HOW MANY GFS I HAVE COZ I HAVE GIRLS FILLED IN MY DMS BEGGING TO DESTROY THEM IN THE BED.
BODY HALO IS LEGIT GUYS
LITERALLY JUST ROIDMAX IF YOU ARENT A MANLET AND UGLY AS HELL YOU WILL 100% GET THE SO CALLED "CHAD TREATMENT" IRL.
@LOST @lebronjames23
If this is coming from 5.5 psl who is prob one of the most height obsessed ppl on this forum and is actually tall as hell. I actually believe it. If it was anyone else though then fuck no lmao.

Exactly bro exactly, actually those cycles are goated tbh.
My next cycle will be test equipoise and npp 20 weeks i want to put some serious muscle mass and then 8 weeks of cutting and i will be huge af
Can you help me with running my first cycle ?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
BODY HALO IS LEGIT GUYS
@LOST @lebronjames23
post pic of his physique or one as identical as possible

BODY HALO IS LEGIT GUYS
@LOST @lebronjames23
Hes lying to you lil bro

Better be a bigger and stronger loser than a weak and small loser .

Better be a bigger and stronger loser than a weak and small loser .
Whats the benefit? For dating definitely none

BODY HALO IS LEGIT GUYS
@LOST @lebronjames23
I am natty gymcelling for 1.5 yesr now

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Test and deca for bulking
Test , tren and anavar for cutting
Do these 2 cycles x2 and you'll do good
Tren makes u go insane mentally, what was David laid on?

- you need good genetics
- steroids are a looksmin long-term

Everyone should gymmax but not everyone will get a 'body halo'
Everyone should gym max??

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Yet people here still think being a skinny twink is ideal
I'm one rn but when I played basketball I was 11% bf, now I'm 6 ft 130. should I hit the gym?

• +1
Reactions: smallman
BODY HALO IS LEGIT GUYS
@LOST @lebronjames23
H2o

I mog that guy in the video aswell you fagg
the saddest part........ is that u know u dont believe that

No gym for your face