Body heats up a lot with topical coconut oil

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
@7zyzz7 @incel194012940
After reading this post: https://raypeatforum.com/community/...nges-systemic-fatty-acid-profile.17474/page-2

I took around 3 teaspoons of coconut oil and smeared it on my midsection area. I also grinded some t3 and put it on the oil before applying. My body is warm af now. Ik this isnt placebo as I waited around 5 hours after my last t3 dose and was actually feeling a bit cold and drowsy before putting it on. Do you think it was the coconut oil or the t3 ? I cant imagine how t3 would have penetrated when i didnt even grind it properly. Should I try t3 in olive oil method next? Some peoplpe use it to mix DHEA but let it wait for an hour before applying.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and incel194012940
id bet on the t3 barrett and many women apply topical coconut oil on face and entire body every day and don’t have much to say about heat

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
id bet on the t3 barrett and many women apply topical coconut oil on face and entire body every day and don’t have much to say about heat
I thought people didnt use it on the face because it is comodogenic? I wonder if they experienced heat the first time or perhaps because theyre already so lean and not overrloaded with pufa the metabolic enhancement wouldnt be as noticeable? I dont know how the t3 would have penetrated though because it needs to be inside a lipid (liposome) to be aborsed through the skin barrier right? Or maybe I grinded it enough that some of them did form a liposome with the coconut oil's fatty acids. Even as Im typing this I feel like Im standing near a heater and I even have the air conditioner on and its night. Do you think the t3 molecule would work in olive oil since its a heavier molecule per molar weight and is more complex than DHEA?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I also got a libido boost. Do you think Applying coconut oil to the gonads would produce a more marked effect?

• +1
I thought people didnt use it on the face because it is comodogenic? I wonder if they experienced heat the first time or perhaps because theyre already so lean and not overrloaded with pufa the metabolic enhancement wouldnt be as noticeable? I dont know how the t3 would have penetrated though because it needs to be inside a lipid (liposome) to be aborsed through the skin barrier right? Or maybe I grinded it enough that some of them did form a liposome with the coconut oil's fatty acids. Even as Im typing this I feel like Im standing near a heater and I even have the air conditioner on and its night. Do you think the t3 molecule would work in olive oil since its a heavier molecule per molar weight and is more complex than DHEA?
for most people coconut oil clogs pores and causes breakouts but not everyone, it’s possible no noticable effect is just because those people are very insensitive as well ngl. No knowledge on dissolving in solvents

how would u compare this to oral administration in other aspects? I usually do sublingual
I also got a libido boost. Do you think Applying coconut oil to the gonads would produce a more marked effect?
ill try this

• +1
for most people coconut oil clogs pores and causes breakouts but not everyone, it’s possible no noticable effect is just because those people are very insensitive as well ngl. No knowledge on dissolving in solvents

how would u compare this to oral administration in other aspects? I usually do sublingual
With oral esp when I take a bit too much I feel a warm flush throughout my body. My eyes become a bit irritated, esp my upper chest area becomes very hot. With this I felt a very localised warmth. My upper chest did become a bit hot but my midsection felt very very warm. It was what I would imagine those old obese women who put some heat therapy on their belly would feel like. I felt some downstream effect on the gonads though leading to a higher libido (although I didnt have a stimulus to really test this).

ill try this
lmk

• +1

ill try this
also why sublingual instead of oral? Do you use tyromix or cytomel?

• +1
also why sublingual instead of oral? Do you use tyromix or cytomel?
tyromix and tyronene, so my Red Bull tastes better I always pair them and walk outside, it gives me massive euphoria and creative energy that makes me retard tier if I stay inside, like going on all 4s and bouncing around

• Love it
i read that topical coconut oil on rubbed on fatty parts of body can cause fatloss beacuse its increasing sfa/pufa ratio.

Im really looking for something that would be like a topical DNP so i can get rid of some stubborn chest fat.

but to answer your question im not sure.

placebo affect can be strong keep trying it for a while to see if its real effect and try with and without the t3, coconut oil is pretty viscous so im not sure if the t3 is actually reacing the skins level and penetrating unless you massage it in unless its dry. 3 tablespoons of coconut oil would be way too much. i would rather use olive oil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back