Bodybuilding is dead, it is all about narcissistic faggotry now

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living

This kid or kids like @Clavicular @pneumocystosis using roids to look mediocre af and have some six pack abs with 0 muscle.with 5 months of roid i muscle mog 80-90% of fitness influencers bcs they are so worried about theyre body fat percentage so they never grow properly

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, dehydrated and 5 others
When something becomes mainstream, it loses it's charm, uniqueness and become bland af

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Ryldoo IS COPING, murdah and 14 others
When something becomes mainstream, it loses it's charm, uniqueness and become bland af
yes bodybuilding was underground and nobody knew about it right now it became mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Latinus, HitAndRun and 3 others
nothing bad about being lean just cringy seeing them posing like they're arnold lol

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, HitAndRun, JohnBaza and 2 others
nothing bad about being lean just cringy seeing them posing like they're arnold lol
he's arnold u faggot take ur meds khhv neet u forgot to take ur meds the instagram video the bolviian guy posted was arnold schwarzenigger take ur meds bitch

• +1
Reactions: murdah and the BULL
yes bodybuilding was underground and nobody knew about it right now it became mainstream
it has been mainstream since 2010 buddy

And all roid users now are genetic failure that need to blast tren to look like they lift, or some retard kids that look natty with insane acne and shit like that @Clavicular is prime example of this
Like this super natty 17 years old with acne all over his body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and ascension
And all roid users now are genetic failure that need to blast tren to look like they lift, or some retard kids that look natty with insane acne and shit like that @Clavicular is prime example of this
Like this super natty 17 years old with acne all over his body

yes there are 13 year old kids on trenbolone. and clavicular was retarded for hopping on steroids while not knowing what the three compound lifts even are. i could make his progression natty in some more time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Sprinkles
did u get mad when i said u neet?
no why would i it's the truth lol also there are many involuntary NEETs so it's not really an inherent fault, even though i'm not actively looking for jobs now.

no why would i it's the truth lol also there are many involuntary NEETs so it's not really an inherent fault, even though i'm not actively looking for jobs now.
ahh ok, you took your meds bro? when people used to call u neet u would get angry jfl.

ahh ok, you took your meds bro? when people used to call u neet u would get angry jfl.
no that's when they call me schizo to invalidate my opinions

yes there are 13 year old kids on trenbolone. and clavicular was retarded for hopping on steroids while not knowing what the three compound lifts even are. i could make his progression natty in some more time.
Larry scott

Meanwhile physiques like this used some low doses of dbol and deca and mogged all the fitness faggots on shit tons of roids

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, TechnoBoss and asdvek
View attachment 2872437
Meanwhile physiques like this used some low doses of dbol and deca and mogged all the fitness faggots on shit tons of roids
yes low dose of roids mog. tom platz and arnold all used low doses but had better physique than the niggas that blasted. coleman is an exception though that nigga was the whole pharmacy.

95% of fitness influencers are manlets

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and ConfusedBolivian
4078297 WIN 20240418 00 02 35 Pro

I didnt surpassed 300mg test in the last 2 months and i look like this lol just a few times a week 10mg winstrol with 300mg test and i am growing daily bro, cant imagine how I will look now that I am on eq deca test

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, PsychoDsk and cytoplasm
you schizo
i'm not, schizophrenic people hear voices and see stuff and have paranoid thoughts. i had explosive rage but incompetent doctors who found their degree inside kinder pack classify everything as schizophrenia.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular and asdvek
Im not even on gear (havent been) in over a year

I legit dont even lift either 😂😂

Also bodybuilding is so gay when ur tall you dont need to go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Sprinkles, JohnBaza and 1 other person
Manlets get bigger quicker but get giga mogged by taller bodybuilders irl
they get mogged even by tall wide untrained people. never saw a manlet gymcel look impressive

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and ConfusedBolivian

This kid or kids like @Clavicular @pneumocystosis using roids to look mediocre af and have some six pack abs with 0 muscle.with 5 months of roid i muscle mog 80-90% of fitness influencers bcs they are so worried about theyre body fat percentage so they never grow properly

Imagine caring about being big

Lean= life

Havent eaten in 2 DAYS

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles

Ok bro u did more then 1 cycle stop coping

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and butterworld
Imagine caring about being big

Lean= life

Havent eaten in 2 DAYS
Yeah lean and weak af just to impressive some random tinder hoes Meanwhile i am getting huge and fat to bench press 200kgs and break ur bones with my bare hands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, Sprinkles and PsychoDsk
View attachment 2872437
test is the biggest scam of all

it decreases collagen synthesis and ages your skin like crazy

on the other hand shit like dbol don't, tren apparently increases it

Arnold was 44 here and doesn't even look old

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yeah lean and weak af just to impressive some random tinder hoes Meanwhile i am getting huge and fat to bench press 200kgs and break ur bones with my bare hands
If you read that sentence u would realize how gay it sounds

“Ur fucking bitches which is cringe and im lifting heavy weights IM SOO DOPE”

Gymcels are total faggots haha

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, Ryldoo IS COPING, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
test is the biggest scam of all

it decreases collagen synthesis and ages your skin like crazy

on the other hand shit like dbol don't, tren apparently increases it

Arnold was 44 here and doesn't even look old

Dbol deca primobolan is the best stack in bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
they get mogged even by tall wide untrained people. never saw a manlet gymcel look impressive
Cope. What do you even mean by impressive jfl

If you read that sentence u would realize how gay it sounds

“Ur fucking bitches which is cringe and im lifting heavy weights IM SOO DOPE”

Gymcels are total faggots haha
Got bro glad u look like a twinkle good job

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, Sprinkles and PsychoDsk

what in the cope, some of your tt's are made in the gym
+ when you're jacked and tall it's 10x more impressive than being skinny wide framed and tall
you think tyler maher would look good skinny? he would still mog but you have to agree he looks 100x better with muscle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza, Sprinkles and butterworld
lifefuel if you know you can just break tiny niggas their bones with 1 punch jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza, Sprinkles and ConfusedBolivian

HAAHAAA TRUE TRUE
THE KING STAY THE KING THE KING STAY THE KING

THEY ARE ALL GENETIC FAILURES

How was bb underground Arnold was literally in movies hahahahha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and ConfusedBolivian

Got bro glad u look like a twinkle good job
Ohh shit, two alpha looksmaxxers chads are figthing, like two alpha lions grrrrr

NO WORRIES KINGG, I WILL DEFENDD YOUU
wolf GIF

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Sprinkles and ConfusedBolivian
"The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long" - Lao Tzu

This is the Zetgeist of our present Generation in the West,fast food, fast results ,fast flaky relationships etc
Baudrillard predicted this years ago when he said we're living in the era of Hyperreality

• +1
lifefuel if you know you can just break tiny niggas their bones with 1 punch jfl
ALPHA CHADLITES LOOKSMAXER FIGHT
BOLIVIAN VS CLAVICULAIR

And then we got the autist dicksucker called psychodesk -_-

• JFL
ALPHA CHADLITES LOOKSMAXER FIGHT
BOLIVIAN VS CLAVICULAIR

And then we got the autist dicksucker called psychodesk -_-
nigga's mad

this you rn

Tog Sucking GIF by TeamOrangeGaming

• JFL
Reactions: mog_me and ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
+ when you're jacked and tall it's 10x more impressive than being skinny wide framed and tall
you think tyler maher would look good skinny? he would still mog but you have to agree he looks 100x better with muscle
stfu you goofy

tired of this fucking retarded 16 yr old jesus christ

with that cringy ass pfp too

ignored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_me
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me
He looked good but I am always annoyed by that haircut he got. It was probably fire back then but now I look at it I get annoyed
Probably had lots of appeal back then

Tyler maher has good proportions

If u gymcel like confusedbolivion without a good frame u just look like a blob of shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and butterworld
Tyler maher has good proportions

If u gymcel like confusedbolivion without a good frame u just look like a blob of shit anyway
fakecel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and SoundnVision