BodyFat: An Inquiry šŸ§

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Iā€™m 6ā€™0 and 145lbs. So my BMI is 19.7

So Iā€™m fairly skinny. Yet my abs are not showing and my face is slightly chubby

(Face for reference)

ok wheres the question or statement

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Youre skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and IndraBC
How old are you?

Ur face lools chubby cause kinda boneless

Bro use this to estimate your body fat

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
I was going to say your face will get leaner as you get older but just workout more, you donā€™t have that much bone mass in your face and working out will add more

• +1
I was going to say your face will get leaner as you get older but just workout more, you donā€™t have that much bone mass in your face and working out will add more
Well I heard the face leans out in the early twenties.

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
Well I heard the face leans out in the early twenties.
That is true, but it just leans out in general as you grow older. I say just give it some time or just focus on the gym more. i cut 30lbs at one point and didnā€™t workout so my face looked boneless but since Iā€™m currently working out my face has way more structure and looks better than before

• +1
That is true, but it just leans out in general as you grow older. I say just give it some time or just focus on the gym more. i cut 30lbs at one point and didnā€™t workout so my face looked boneless but since Iā€™m currently working out my face has way more structure and looks better than before
Whatā€™s odd is Iā€™m 6ā€™0 and 145lbs so my bmi is 19.7

• +1
Yeah but my arms are toned as hell
thats just the way your body distributes it, lucky I guess if youre into gym pics. the face and abs should be the only things you look for in gauging bf% - not only are they the only things you benefit in from being lean, but theres pretty much no variation or odd distributions in fat that could mislead you into under or overestimating

• +1
thats just the way your body distributes it, lucky I guess if youre into gym pics. the face and abs should be the only things you look for in gauging bf% - not only are they the only things you benefit in from being lean, but theres pretty much no variation or odd distributions in fat that could mislead you into under or overestimating
So whatā€™s the solution to my issue?

So whatā€™s the solution to my issue?
you're just not lean bro. if you've already started a deficit then keep it going and tbh you can always go 300-500cals under what people say depending on your goals.

keep tracking your progress through weight/bmi too. ive found its more motivating and it doesn't provide room for bdd delusions and underestimating your progress through ego. don't ever think about it too much and itll go by quicker, always remember you're likely 2-5% bf higher than you might think. and as a sort of final test you can post your body to the unbiased users here once you think you've reached your goal, and they'll tell you if youre tweaking

you're just not lean bro. if you've already started a deficit then keep it going and tbh you can always go 300-500cals under what people say depending on your goals.

keep tracking your progress through weight/bmi too. ive found its more motivating and it doesn't provide room for bdd delusions and underestimating your progress through ego. don't ever think about it too much and itll go by quicker, always remember you're likely 2-5% bf higher than you might think. and as a sort of final test you can post your body to the unbiased users here once you think you've reached your goal, and they'll tell you if youre tweaking
Iā€™m 145 lbs dawg, my bmi is 19.7

I have to lean bulk and then cut. If I cut right now Iā€™ll be even more of a twig

Whatā€™s odd is Iā€™m 6ā€™0 and 145lbs so my bmi is 19.7
Hey dude give it time, our own body grows at its own pace. Youā€™re a good looking guy too so when your face is fully grown youā€™ll be even better looking. The face can also grow and change up to 25 years old so if you donā€™t see an changes soon donā€™t worry.

• +1
Hey dude give it time, our own body grows at its own pace. Youā€™re a good looking guy too so when your face is fully grown youā€™ll be even better looking. The face can also grow and change up to 25 years old so if you donā€™t see an changes soon donā€™t worry.
thx. im just gonna gym and hairmaxx.

i will also try improving my eye area via eyelash lengthening and contacts

• +1
thx. im just gonna gym and hairmaxx.

i will also try improving my eye area via eyelash lengthening and contacts
If you post tag me so I can see progress

• +1