Bonemashing is better than surgery

Sir Galachad

Sir Galachad

Untermensch
I think bonemashing is legit. Much better than surgery. Think about it: You pay 0 bucks for ALL the benefits. You'll need at least Vitamin D3 and K2, but other than that? A hammer maybe. I mean yeah, most of you guys don't have dads, but everyone has a hammer right?

Just make sure to hit the bones you wanna grow with enough force. It's good when it hurts. Don't forget your kike noses though. Cartilage will fortunately regress when damaged.

Go mash guys!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, ronald_98, Lautrec and 8 others
Put this post on the front page for the lurkers

• +1
Reactions: 5OuttaTen, 5.5psl, Lautrec and 5 others
I disagree.

But I do think it works; James is evidence.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, GalacticHero and Sir Galachad
Put this post on the front page for the lurkers
Yeah, I think everyone needs to hear about this. No need to risk getting botched. These butchers fuck it up all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, GalacticHero and ascension
cant believe i thought this shit was legit in the past i never did it tho

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and Deleted member 24002
never once seen a bonesmashing ascension, seen plenty of surgery ascensions. And dont mention james, even if he somehow only bonesmashed to get that appearance he looks like a freak

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
never once seen a bonesmashing ascension, seen plenty of surgery ascensions. And dont mention james, even if he somehow only bonesmashed to get that appearance he looks like a freak
lol james got at least rhinoplasty he confirmed that. and lip filler he got you could see from the lip shape that it was filler. he probably did get other stuff but im not sure.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24002
lol james got at least rhinoplasty he confirmed that. and lip filler he got you could see from the lip shape that it was filler. he probably did get other stuff but im not sure.
dont do bonesmash and i didnt do a surgery just natural puberty dont hurt urself guys

• +1
Reactions: Bybyee6 and ripikke
I think bonemashing is legit. Much better than surgery. Think about it: You pay 0 bucks for ALL the benefits. You'll need at least Vitamin D3 and K2, but other than that? A hammer maybe. I mean yeah, most of you guys don't have dads, but everyone has a hammer right?

Just make sure to hit the bones you wanna grow with enough force. It's good when it hurts. Don't forget your kike noses though. Cartilage will fortunately regress when damaged.

Go mash guys!!!
Mirin Gaslighting + gatekeeping
God job .

• +1
Reactions: Sandar and Deleted member 20631
I can show you my results

This.

There's genioplasy or chin implant for chin
There's bimax ccv or double jaw surgery for maxilla and lower jaw's jawline
There's gonial and ramus and cheekbone implants and they save so much time.

Bonesmashing doesn't work. It will make you ugly because you will look ogre.

• So Sad
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
what if i do it with a plastic bottle?

too risky.

• +1
Yo. What tool do you use to bonesmash?

JFL at these niggers thinking bonesmashing works, even if it works it s just microscopic bone not that much difference to eyes

• +1
Its effect is temporary, from what I've heard.

• +1