Bonemashing progress thread

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
I will attempt to bonemash my cheekbones and chin starting today and will update daily and weekly with pics

Day 1: Started punching cheekbones and chin. 1 hour each.
After, I will dose 90mg etoricoxib and 1mg clemastine for the swelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 470
dont cry if you have deformed bone later

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Steve bachall, Alexanderr and 9 others
Niggas really out there punching themselves

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Alexanderr, heroinfather and 9 others
gl buddy boyo

Just beat the shit out of yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: You, heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
stop hitting yourself

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
why dont you signup to a boxing club might as well get the massive testosterone boost as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I don't understand bonesmashing. Aren't you just punching your bones IN? You need your bones to project out, how is punching them in going to help? Any outward growth will just be tissue swelling, not bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and Lorsss
I don't understand bonesmashing. Aren't you just punching your bones IN? You need your bones to project out, how is punching them in going to help? Any outward growth will just be tissue swelling, not bone growth.
i punch from underneath

and ur coping

I don't know for how long you will be doing it but I guess it won't be longer than mine (1 month) neither harder.

Let me tell you how you bonesmash: when you feel like it you punch yourself in the cheeks until you feel like shit, rest some second and begin until almost the point you faint. If you carry this for a month almost everyday you will get hard af cheeks (probably due to killing the nerves ngl) but there won't be much of a difference. You could try harder with a rock or something but I guess you won't, you could try longer than a month but I guess you won't. Anyway it won't work but if you want to get hard as fuck cheeks then yeah for go it but do it right

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Wincel and Deleted member 470
You're coping. This method makes zero sense.
He's trying to knock his zygos upward with his fist... if bonesmash theory is legit then it would make them appear even lower on his face because he would be enlarging the underneath

He's trying to knock his zygos upward with his fist... if bonesmash theory is legit then it would make them appear even lower on his face because he would be enlarging the underneath

my zygos looks more higher than before now.

my zygos looks more higher than before now.
And you've been punching them upwards? If bonesmashing even works then normally punching zygos to the side would push them inwards and make them worse according to this result

bonemash theory does not say your face will swell up, even if you think that will happen
just mew ffs.
its cope. doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
bonemash theory does not say your face will swell up, even if you think that will happen
Yeah I'm talking about the bone change, you hit the bone and it becomes wider and denser in the direction you hit it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: You, Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Yeah I'm talking about the bone change, you hit the bone and it becomes wider and denser in the direction you hit it
oh ok ill start hitting it from the front and also putting both my fists under it and push up like im mewing to get them straight hopefully

@TurboAutist45

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Wincel

its cope. doesnt work
so you believe in punching yourself to ascend but not correct oral posture? Nigga you trippin'

this bout the most stupid shit i ever read

It works, ive been doing it for 5 months now. noticeable gains on mandible, the parts where i punched along edges are more protruding and thick/blunt. denying bonesmash = you are an utter retard. it works on any other part of the body like wrist/shins too, martial artists do it all the time and their shins are huge and thick as steel. construction workers lift stuff all day and have fingers as thick as sausages. environmental adaptation = everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, kingmanlet, Steve bachall and 3 others
high IQ

• +1
Reactions: kingmanlet
Still waiting for update from OP. He dead.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Low iq move stop

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome