bonermaxxing

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
is it a good idea to go in public transport with grey sweatpants while having a hard bwc? i'm htn facially so is it still seen as creepy or do women get wet from this

Img 0695

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizon, Deleted member 20370, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
i thought the autism already hit rock bottom on these forums….

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vilemaxx, hey, kramer and 7 others
Bro I always do this low
CE5AC5DC 4482 4C37 8FBC 14921262339E

In fact I’m in a train rn without underwear

• Love it
Reactions: orangomango2003
Great idea you should do it

All the tiktok zoomer faggots are killing this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThousandCuts, virren, pentamogged9000 and 4 others
no its weird

I wore sweatpants and after I made eye contact with a foid she intuitively looked at my crotch, she probably thought that I put a pencil in my underwear

Last edited:
All the tiktok zoomer faggots are killing this forum
they are bad with worshipping frauders like vinnie hacker but you masc copers are no better

before 2021 people were adamant that face was king, barrett and chico pfps were everywhere but now people say barrett is a faggot, psl is cope, and think gymmaxxing is the holy grail

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itsover00000000 and Deleted member 27472
they are bad with worshipping frauders like vinnie hacker but you masc copers are no better

before 2021 people were adamant that face was king, barrett and chico pfps were everywhere but now people say barrett is a faggot, psl is cope, and think gymmaxxing is the holy grail
Masc coper? Lol. Reality is guys like Thurston and Dunham slay like there’s no tomorrow, there’s nothing wrong with going for a Maesthetic appearance

and I don’t say those things, face is king no doubt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 26678
Masc coper? Lol. Reality is guys like Thurston and Dunham slay like there’s no tomorrow, there’s nothing wrong with going for a Maesthetic appearance

and I don’t say those things, face is king no doubt
both of them are nothing compared to the real top slayers aka the 7 psl guys like or de poot barrett delon etc

de poot can get big whenever he wants, but dunham and thurston can never ever look like de poot no matter what they do

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
both of them are nothing compared to the real top slayers aka the 7 psl guys like or de poot barrett delon etc

de poot can get big whenever he wants, but dunham and thurston can never ever look like de poot no matter what they do
@5.5psl thus faggot said depoot, meanwhile on his tinder experience he got terrible results jfl he looks like a school shooter

• +1

Meanwhile both guys are busy slaying hot chicks you rot here and compare who slays more

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678 and Deleted member 27472
is it a good idea to go in public transport with grey sweatpants while having a hard bwc? i'm htn facially so is it still seen as creepy or do women get wet from this

View attachment 2194947
Jfl

Take fadogia tonkgat Ali and butea superba it will give you rock hard boners

Mog on that public transport lad

@5.5psl thus faggot said depoot, meanwhile on his tinder experience he got terrible results jfl he looks like a school shooter
Meanwhile both guys are busy slaying hot chicks you rot here and compare who slays more
but but tinder

god the masc copers here think tinder is the metric that determines if you are gl or not, there is a formula to determine that by measuring facial harmony with mainly ratios and angles aka psl

thurston and dunham are 5 psl range which so they aren't good representations of gymcels you are cherry picking

but but tinder

god the masc copers here think tinder is the metric that determines if you are gl or not, there is a formula to determine that by measuring facial harmony with mainly ratios and angles aka psl

thurston and dunham are 5 psl range which so they aren't good representations of gymcels you are cherry picking
Aight don't go to the gym bro and yes gym is cope , stop this argument now .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
but but tinder

Ok whatever bro. Have fun day dreaming about surgeys in an attempt to become 7psl and look like DeFaggot

• +1
Aight don't go to the gym bro and yes gym is cope , stop this argument now .
Ok whatever bro. Have fun day dreaming about surgeys in an attempt to become 7psl and look like DeFaggot
both of you are the real faggots the only people who gaf ab these tryhard physiques are unironically gay men lmfao meanwhile barrett fucked palvin and bella hadid

it's been proven time and time again that men vastly overrate the importance of physique
https://looksmax.org/threads/male-g...shes-a-barrage-of-irrefutable-studies.605526/

• JFL
  • +1
both of you are the real faggots the only people who gaf ab these tryhard physiques are unironically gay men lmfao meanwhile barrett fucked palvin and bella hadid

it's been proven time and time again that men vastly overrate the importance of physique
https://looksmax.org/threads/male-g...shes-a-barrage-of-irrefutable-studies.605526/
Just show a post written by username "bucket crab" bro
And there are many tinder experiments and my personal experiences which prove physique isn't cope but anyways keep coping with surgeries , you won't get those too .

Just show a post written by username "bucket crab" bro
try reading the literature provided in the post

And there are many tinder experiments and my personal experiences which prove physique isn't cope but anyways keep coping with surgeries , you won't get those too .
and there it is

anecdote.org