bonesmash + high T is ESSENTIAL.

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
IMG 9481
IMG 9482
IMG 9483
IMG 9484
I have one word for you gents (or acronym): UFC.

Look at all the dudes in UFC’s faces.
They have bones for days.

Obviously it’s water to say that exercising/HIIT raises T because we all know that. But pair this with a daily bonesmashing regimen (wearing a mouthgard and head cushioned to avoid brain damage 😂) and megadosing bone growth supplements (most notably k2 and d3) will give you bones for days if you keep at it for a few years like these guys have.

Everyone that says cope is dumb because if my theory is cope then why do all of these high T face punching athletes have good bones (better bones than when they started their MMA careers might I add.)

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, Feliezzx and barettrealrx
these dudes are on copious amounts of steroids/hgh/peds

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, callisto, Deleted member 67558 and 2 others
these dudes are on copious amounts of steroids/hgh/peds
then hop on roids by all means because it definitely helps grow bones (y)

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
why do all of these high T face punching athletes have good bones (better bones than when they started their MMA careers might I add.)
show before and after pics from beginning to end of their career, if anything they just got more rounded looking bones from bloating. It seems youre already retarded from bonesmashing, can you tell us how much bone you grew?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and AySab
show before and after pics from beginning to end of their career, if anything they just got more rounded looking bones from bloating. It seems youre already retarded from bonesmashing, can you tell us how much bone you grew?
IMG 9485
IMG 9486
i have an iq of 132 and have gained a slight amount of bone mass

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
View attachment 2850448View attachment 2850451i have an iq of 132 and have gained a slight amount of bone mass
mma doesnt even adhere to bonesmash theory (low pressure cushioned large surface area low volume no recovery time)
tell me how that guy is going to look human if every hit grew bone when hes getting completely inconsistent pressure everywhere
I encourage you to get an iq test and ct scan now so in a year you can tell the class about the iq and bone change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and AySab
ACTUAL BONESMASH RESULTS FROM A PRETTYBOY ACTOR WHO TOOK UP BOXING

Mickey-Rourke-886714.jpg

mirin insane swelling and scar tissue growth

• +1
Reactions: AySab
then hop on roids by all means because it definitely helps grow bones (y)
but it makes them all look like dog shit. Connor mcrgregor is the only one who looks good there. And hes done looksmaxxing such as hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: AySab
this is so retarded please delete your account

View attachment 2850425View attachment 2850426View attachment 2850428View attachment 2850429I have one word for you gents (or acronym): UFC.

Look at all the dudes in UFC’s faces.
They have bones for days.

Obviously it’s water to say that exercising/HIIT raises T because we all know that. But pair this with a daily bonesmashing regimen (wearing a mouthgard and head cushioned to avoid brain damage 😂) and megadosing bone growth supplements (most notably k2 and d3) will give you bones for days if you keep at it for a few years like these guys have.

Everyone that says cope is dumb because if my theory is cope then why do all of these high T face punching athletes have good bones (better bones than when they started their MMA careers might I add.)
you know they dont get punched symmetrically so if bonesmashing worked they would be really asymmetric

It's high t + leanmaxxing not bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000