Bonesmashing for dummies

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
IMG 20230409 215503

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Iasacrko
Whoever thinks bonesmash is cope explain to me why knuckles on boxers get bigger than normal people (knuckle region is pure bone)

@Beastimmung ?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 13626 and weebcel
im about to smash my gonions with a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and weebcel
I do muay thai and my right elbow (rear since i'm right handed) is harder and bigger than my left elbow. I hit walls with it when i'm mad for example and kept doing it until i realised it grew more to the point where if i asked my friends or anyone they would notice my right elbow is bigger .

But i don't guarantee bonesmashing will give aesthetic symetrical results or won't fuck up your hair follicles or collagen

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and copefuel
using

I do muay thai and my right elbow (rear since i'm right handed) is harder and bigger than my left elbow. I hit walls with it when i'm mad for example and kept doing it until i realised it grew more to the point where if i asked my friends or anyone they would notice my right elbow is bigger .

But i don't guarantee bonesmashing will give aesthetic symetrical results or won't fuck up your hair follicles or collagen

muay thai to beat a wall
using

muay thai to beat a wall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
using

muay thai to beat a wall
using

muay thai to beat a wall
Caged at ur formatting and reply jfl

But if i get really angry i'm not gonna keep it in me or scream like a lil bitch or deranged lunatic and have the cops called on me. Or hit something with my fist and risk breaking my hand

So i'm bonesmashing walls and tables

Better than bonesmashing someone else and getting charged

Caged at ur formatting and reply jfl

But if i get really angry i'm not gonna keep it in me or scream like a lil bitch or deranged lunatic and have the cops called on me. Or hit something with my fist and risk breaking my hand

So i'm bonesmashing walls and tables

Better than bonesmashing someone else and getting charged
why not do pushups whem ur angry ? kmucle conditionimg is cool i do it myself bit in a controlled regimented way not to let out anger, i cant do it if im angry i need to docus

• Woah
why not do pushups whem ur angry ? kmucle conditionimg is cool i do it myself bit in a controlled regimented way not to let out anger, i cant do it if im angry i need to docus
Thnx for the idea

I need to rewire my brain since i got used to going er on shit when i got into a blind rage, so many keyboards have been destroyed jfl

Will try pushups , do u recommend explosive ones, fast? Slow ones?

"for dummies" part is redundant.
It's like saying "bonesmashing" twice.

• JFL
Reactions: TheVictor and Allornothing
Thnx for the idea

I need to rewire my brain since i got used to going er on shit when i got into a blind rage, so many keyboards have been destroyed jfl

Will try pushups , do u recommend explosive ones, fast? Slow ones?
slow for more pain but if you can do a lot maybe fast is better ? see for yourself

• Love it