Book recommendation for lazy bastards

D

Deleted member 29690

Iron
The atomic habits book has a lot of good advice, made me go from absolute failure to slightly less of a failure but I'm still improving and you can to my negros. The book talks about how your actions are the result of all the habits you have accumulated over the years, it teaches you how to create good habits realistically and how to break bad ones, it is a must read for anyone who doesnt want to waste their life away so hop on libgen and read it boyos. Here is a pic with a recap of the topics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, saiya_online, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
>Reading a book to stop being lazy
>Lazy people
>Reading

Retard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Crusile, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
read the book how to manipulate people that hamza suggested

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29690

he's right in his case reading is a waste of time but he is a famous rich kickboxing world champ with millions of hoes on his dick everyday nobody in this forum has the credentials to even attempt to replicate his lifestyle so we just gotta cope with reading instead :feelsrope:

The atomic habits book has a lot of good advice, made me go from absolute failure to slightly less of a failure but I'm still improving and you can to my negros. The book talks about how your actions are the result of all the habits you have accumulated over the years, it teaches you how to create good habits realistically and how to break bad ones, it is a must read for anyone who doesnt want to waste their life away so hop on libgen and read it boyos. Here is a pic with a recap of the topics.
View attachment 2260668
Agreed, best book ive read and i hate reading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29690