Boomer liberalism

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
My Sister wore semi revealing clothes. I told her; her clothes are inappropriate and i will feel uncomfortable going out in public with her looking like that, she needs to wear something different. Then my father got angry and said; Noooo you can't tell a women what to wear, women can wear whatever they want, are you a muslim or what

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SecularIslamist, gribsufer1 and 5 others
Your father is a fucking cuck and a failure

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, gribsufer1, borismonster and 3 others
My Sister wore semi revealing clothes. I told her; her clothes are inappropriate and i will feel uncomfortable going out in public with her looking like that, she needs to wear something different. Then my father got angry and said; Noooo you can't tell a women what to wear, women can wear whatever they want, are you a muslim or what
How old is your father ? Boomers are 65 plus .

he is a xoomer but boomer is synonym for old person
What do you consider old ? I mean I don't think 60 is old but borderline.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
boomer " "i hate muslims"
do you hate negros and Jews too ?
"no problem with them i just hate these darn muslims with their backwards who force their women not to be whores and hate homosexuality and democracy!!!! "
we need to kill fucking boomers

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Brothers do a better job of raising their sisters than their fathers do. Boomers are pathetic.