Boron & DHT

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
Did you try boron for DHT and what were the results

I took 9mg boron everyday for about a month. I did indeed notice a T boost (higher libido, better boners, more energy.) Nothing crazy but it does work. The caveat is that boosting your T causes estrogen to rise in response. It's not such a significant boost that your estrogen would shoot up to detrimental levels, but the fluctuation made my face break out like fucking crazy. Whether your estrogen is being raised or lowered, the level fluctuation itself can cause undesirable side effects.

With T supplements like boron and tongkat ali, people have cycle schedules like 2 weeks on 1 week off, etcetera. If you get it right you can stop diminishing returns, estrogen changes and whatnot. But IMO its just not worth dealing with. Boost your T with sleep, diet, exercise, vitamin D, zinc, omega 3s

OOTL, what's the efficacy of boosting DHT? unless you're a subset of people that have a hormone imbalance from the lack of DHT

afaik DHT doesn't have the effects that we generally attribute to regular testosterone