borrowing money options?

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Mistral
need about 10k more than I have, due to short credit history can only get 5k loan….

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
identity fruad

Last edited:
Just steal. Then you won't have to return it.

Ur answer proves u don’t have what it takes
to commit identity fraud? yeah i’m not retarded at that point i could just work for a few more months

dark triad thief maxxing

why do you need to borrow money?

why would you go into debt for surgery smfh
why would you go into debt to buy a car or a house? to take advantage of the benefits earlier

why would you go into debt to buy a car or a house? to take advantage of the benefits earlier
they both have value tho a surgery is done for nothing to pay it off while you just collect interest

they both have value tho a surgery is done for nothing to pay it off while you just collect interest
in my case i get health benefits

yea but are you sure your in a position to pay it off in like 2 years and hopefully your out of college already
no i’m in college for free cuz scholarship so i’m spending student loan instead, i can sell my friends car in the worst case

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
need about 10k more than I have, due to short credit history can only get 5k loan….
do not borrow for surgeries its like borrowing money to trade in stocks lmao
also if your surgeries are for functional(health issues) like bimax or smth try to scam your insurance company like try to add it under sleep apnea or smth be smart

also if your surgeries are for functional(health issues) like bimax or smth try to scam your insurance company, add it under sleep apnea or smth be smart

also if your surgeries are for functional(health issues) like bimax or smth try to scam your insurance company like try to add it under sleep apnea or smth be smart
i’m not borrowing enough for it to be a problem or something i can’t just work to pay back, bimax is expensive af here so the price i would pay with insurance = the price to get it abroad

not everyone has this but i would start with asking a rich relative if you can borrow from them first before going to the zog banks. At least relatives aren't gonna rob you blind with interest.

My great uncle has been a decent loaner to me. Barely charges any interest if at all.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and mirrormogger
not everyone has this but i would start with asking a rich relative if you can borrow from them first before going to the zog banks. At least relatives aren't gonna rob you blind with interest.

My great uncle has been a decent loaner to me. Barely charges any interest if at all.
i do have a millionaire great uncle but someone pissed him off a few years back:cry:. I don’t really think other relatives would give money for face surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
i do have a millionaire great uncle but someone pissed him off a few years back:cry:. I don’t really think other relatives would give money for face surgery
lie and say its for school! They don't know I'm on a scholarship teehee

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
lie and say its for school! They don't know I'm on a scholarship teehee
nah i love my relatives tbh i couldn’t lie to them. Might be stupid but at that point I would rather wait another year and get surgery then

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
If relatives don't work, ask your parents for a loan?