Bostin loyd claims CJC-1295 and MK-677 can raise igf1 levels to 500+

belisa14

belisa14

Bronze

(Around the 7 minute mark)

Wouldn't this be better alternative to generic Hgh?

He also speaks about only taking the mk677+cjc twice a week, (He's obviously using these compounds for different purposes though).

What would you recommend as a dose of mk677 and CJC be?

I like ghrp 2 or 6 better than mk because mk increases glucose too much.

• +1
Reactions: Osie and Deleted member 29747
Stevevigarious ran a protocol where he took mk677 right before bed AFTER an intense session in the gym (glucose depleted), he said helped with insulin levels. I'm not really knowledgeable on it so I could have some things wrong.
I'm also an arimidex right now and its ruined my appetite so im taking mk677 for hunger reasons too.
I like ghrp 2 or 6 better than mk because mk increases glucose too much.

Could I achieve this with 25mg ED before bed and 1 mg of CJC-dac a week? (5mg of CJC a week is probably more then the generic HgH I was taking, and 600mcg of hupzine daily.
do 1000mcg of cjc twice a week and keep ur mk 677 dose the same

do 1000mcg of cjc twice a week and keep ur mk 677 dose the same
So 1 vial of CJC a week (2mg vial) and 25 mg every night + Aromasin.

I want to include DHT or test, I can't find DHT anywhere tbh. And if I took test + AI i heard it can be neurotoxic so idk

So 1 vial of CJC a week (2mg vial) and 25 mg every night + Aromasin.

I want to include DHT or test, I can't find DHT anywhere tbh. And if I took test + AI i heard it can be neurotoxic so idk
yea a vial a week where did you get ur cjc?

diabetesmaxxing

while that is true, peptides and MK-677 aren't even less expensive than HGH now, so it's pointless

Generic hgh would cost u much less

diabetesmaxxing

while that is true, peptides and MK-677 aren't even less expensive than HGH now, so it's pointless
I never understood if you had access to injections, not taking HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

He also speaks about only taking the mk677+cjc twice a week, (He's obviously using these compounds for different purposes though).

both people in this video are now dead, take from that what you may.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchPie
What about hex ?

both people in this video are now dead, take from that what you may.
Well, I didn’t watch the video but I dont think he was recommending usage right? Just stating what he thought was the potential of usage.

You shouldn't be taking advice from deadcels tbh
Although he prolly f ed from 10g of gear + hgh + synthol but still don't follow what he says he is a retard.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchPie

It depend on your liver function. Some people are blessed and will get 500+ igf1 from peptides and low to medium dose hgh. Others struggle getting to the 300 levels while on 18iu pharma gh. You can take some supplements like TUDCA and NAC to boost liver function, keep estradiol in a decent range and not have full glycogen stores in the liver but that is about it.

Maybe at 5,000 CJC+dacc but honestly 2mg vial is like £45 whereas 200 UI is around £350
£45 a week, £2160 a year. Generic HGH can be found for much cheaper, source?

Both of these fags died

£45 a week, £2160 a year. Generic HGH can be found for much cheaper, source?
Maybe if I got Chinese HgH but I can’t find a source for it. And I imagine shipping time takes a while.