BOTB PENISMAXXING GUIDE @the BULL GTFIH 1" LENGTH .5" GIRTH INCREASE 1 YR MAYBE MORE

I didn't even know penismaxxing was such an important factor, damn, I'm really blessed I don't even got to worry about this shit. But if I do the exercises could I get up to 8-9 inches? I dont even know if its worth it tbh

Thread would have been 90% better if you cut out all the fucking fluff everyone knows penis size matters we didnt need surveys to fucking prove that

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, schizo echochamber, Hades and 2 others
Is this safe to do while still in puberty/growing? I’m 17, don’t wanna fuck up my dick obviously

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Doesnt matter no girl wants me despite being well endowed

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Women saying that some penises are too big to satisfy them are tales. The bigger the penis is the better for the whore.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and the MOUSE
990 views in 1 days i thought everyone on this forum had 8 inch because of the last survey.

• JFL
Great Post, Thanks!

And this little thing makes me doubt the study a bit:

So,
63.7% of women reported that they had sex with a well-endowed partner
Out of these 63.7% of women:

25% reported they had a 9 incher
19% reported they had a 10 incher
10% reported they had a 11 incher
14% reported they had a 12 incher
-----------
68% reported they 9 inches or above

So 43% of women in total (68% of the 63.7%) supposedly had a guy with 9 inches or above.
According to calc.sd, only taking the western average (biggest penisses): only 0.01% of men have 9 inches or more.
So 1 in 10 000 men.
(not even to speak of 10, 11 or 12 inches)

It is often already said that women overestimate penisses a lot.
So their average ideal of 7.2 inches could well be a lot smaller also, eg 6.5.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, johnnymacster, buflek and 5 others
Nigger stop spreading, this shit gonna end up on Tiktok again.

• +1
Reactions: IronTiger, It'snotover and vyirus
Great Post, Thanks!

View attachment 2502488

View attachment 2502478

So,

-----------

So 43% of women in total (68% of the 63.7%) supposedly had a guy with 9 inches or above.
According to calc.sd, only taking the western average (biggest penisses): only 0.01% of men have 9 inches or more.
So 1 in 10 000 men.
@loksr thoughts on this pile of bullshit thread?

what's the ideal size in your opinion since you are the only legit 8x6 on .org so far

Great Post, Thanks!

View attachment 2502488

View attachment 2502478

So,

-----------

So 1 in 10 000 men.

It is often already said that women overestimate penisses a lot.
So their average ideal of 7.2 inches could well be a lot smaller also, eg 6.5.
LOL 10,11 12 yeah okkk

it doesnt work, you are just stretching your shit and damaging it

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and hopecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, vyirus, Maalik and 1 other person
it doesnt work, you are just stretching your shit and damaging it
You can permanently damage your dick too. I lost all feeling in my dick for 2 weeks when I tried PE. I was lucky it came back.

• +1
Reactions: bludwin
Retarded OP is still in the phase of looking at what women *say* rather than what they *do*.
If we listened to women, we would be on Personalitymax.org

Go look at dildo company sales if you want accuracy about ideal penis size preference. They have no incentive to lie to you and every incentive to tell you exactly what women are actually buying.
Literally any site you go on hits you with 8-9inch on the front page jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, Zeruel and buflek
Retarded OP is still in the phase of looking at what women *say* rather than what they *do*.
If we listened to women, we would be on Personalitymax.org

Go look at dildo company sales if you want accuracy about ideal penis size preference. They have no incentive to lie to you and every incentive to tell you exactly what women are actually buying.
Literally any site you go on hits you with 8-9inch on the front page jfl
And girth?

I didn't even know penismaxxing was such an important factor, damn, I'm really blessed I don't even got to worry about this shit. But if I do the exercises could I get up to 8-9 inches? I dont even know if its worth it tbh
8 inches is ideal

But first, lets examine the stats of the importance of size first. command f 'So now, how to get a bigger johnson?' if want to skip this part

1. 91.2% of women say that size matters for sexual satisfaction with certain penis sizes being too small for them.

2. Women also don’t like very large penises: 83.4% of women find some penises too big to be satisfying.

3. 6-8 inches is the most favored penis size range (“Goldilocks” range) for women.

4. 43.6% of women say penis size matters when deciding to date someone.

5. 56.6% of women say that a partner possessing a penis that is too large could contribute to them ending their relationship.

6. 40.2% of women would consider cheating on a partner with a small penis.

7. 47.4% of women report that penis size matters during a one night stand.

8. 68.5% of women report that penis size matters in a friends-with-benefits situation.

9. 64.5% of women believe that penis length & width are equally important for their sexual satisfaction.

10. Only 61.5% of women find sex with a well-endowed partner satisfying.

11. 81.5% of women cited pain as the main cause of unsatisfying big penis sex.

12. 57.3% of women who found big penis sex satisfying reported that they enjoy “the feeling of being stretched.”

13. 7.22 inches is the average ideal penis length for women.

Note: You can find our methodology section at the end of this study.

1. 91.2% Of Women Say That Size Does Matter – It Can Be Too Small​

Despite an exhaustive search, we could not find any existing sexual study or research that examined the relationship between penis size and sexual satisfaction for women during penile-vaginal sex. So we conducted our own in-depth research.

We began by asking a simple question about every penis size (in 1 inch increments) from 1 inch in length up to 12 inches in length. That simple question was:

Is this penis size enough to fully sexually satisfy you during penile-vaginal sex?

There were 3 answer choices for each penis size:

1. It’s too small to fully satisfy me.
  2. It’s enough to fully satisfy me.
  3. It’s too big to fully satisfy me. This revealed something that is rarely talked about.

Below, you can see the percentage of women who selected each penis size as being too small:

penis-size-matters-women-do-not-like-small-penises.png

Looking at the chart, we can see that women do not find smaller penises to be sexually satisfying. Below 7 inches, we can see a clear negative correlation between smaller penis sizes and sexual satisfaction.

In other words, the smaller the penis is, the lower the number of women that it will sexually satisfy.

Only 8.3% of women reported that they can be fully sexually satisfied with a penis that is 1 inch or smaller in length. Interestingly, 0.5% reported that even a 1 inch penis is too big for them. This is likely due to a condition known as vaginismus.

This means that in total, 91.2% of our respondents reported that a penis can be too small to fully satisfy them. In other words, size does matter to sexual satisfaction.

The table below provides more detail on the percentage of women that find each penis size to be too small to fully sexually satisfy them

does-size-matter-women-do-not-like-small-penises.png

However, a penis can also be too big…

2. Women Don’t Like Big Penises: 83.4% Of Women Say A Penis Can Be Too Big To Be Satisfying​

Most women do not find very large penises to be sexually satisfying.

In fact, the opposite is true. Above 7 inches in size, there is a negative correlation between larger penis sizes and sexual satisfaction for women.

penis-size-matters-women-do-not-like-very-large-penises.png

This means that the larger a penis is, the fewer women there are who find it to be sexually satisfying. It becomes too big.

In fact, five out of six women (83.4%) find a 12 inch penis too big to be sexually satisfying.

This finding destroys the popular notion amongst men that bigger penises are universally preferred by women. They are clearly not:

• Over half of women (50.8%) reported that a 9 inch penis is too big to fully sexually satisfy them.
  • 61.1% of women reported that a 10 inch penis is too big to fully sexually satisfy them.
  • Interestingly, 4.5% of women reported that a 6 inch penis is too big for them. That’s about 1 in 22 women who require their partner to have a penis smaller than 6 inches to be fully sexually satisfied.

The table below provides more detail on the percentage of women who find each penis size to be too big to fully sexually satisfy them.

does-size-matter-women-do-not-like-very-large-penis-sizes-1.png

3. 6-8 Inches Is The “Goldilocks” Penis Size Range For Women​

We now know that most women don’t particularly enjoy penises that are either too large or too small.

So, what is the preferred penis size range for women, that is big enough for full sexual satisfaction but not so big that it becomes uncomfortable? In other words, what is the “Goldilocks” penis size range?

Based on our survey results:

6-8 inches (15.24-20.32 cm) is the preferred or Goldilocks penis size range for women

6-8-inches-is-the-most-satisfying-penis-size-for-women.png

At least three-quarters of women (77% or more) find that any penis size between 6-8 inches is big enough to fully sexually satisfy them. Penis sizes in this range will fully sexually satisfy the highest percentage of women:

• A penis size of 7 inches would sexually satisfy more women (88.3%) than any other size.
  • More than half of women (60.4% or more) find any penis size between 5-8 inches is big enough to fully sexually satisfy them.

This finding reinforces our earlier findings, women find small and overly large penises to be less sexually satisfying. In general, women prefer a penis size slightly above average.

The table below provides more detail on the percentage of women that find each penis size to be too enough to fully sexually satisfy them.

does-size-matter-6-8-inches-is-the-most-satisfying-penis-size-for-women.png

What Is The Average Penis Size?​

A scientific review of 10 studies was conducted in 2020 where erect penis size was measured by researchers for 1,629 participants (size was NOT self-reported) [1]. Based on these 10 studies, they found that the average erect penis length is 5.36 inches (13.61 cm)

During this same scientific review, they analyzed a further 21 studies with 13,719 participants where stretched flaccid penis length was measured by researchers (not self-reported). The average stretch flaccid penis length from these studies was found to be 5.11 inches (12.98 cm) [1].

Based on all these studies, the researchers calculated that the average erect penis is 5.1-5.5 inches (12.9-13.97 cm) in length. After taking volunteer bias into account, the researchers concluded that the average penis size is probably toward the lower end of this range [1].

4. 43.6% Of Women Say Penis Size Matters When Deciding To Date Someone​

People make all sorts of compromises when deciding to date someone. Penis size and how it relates to sexual satisfaction is not the sole factor women consider when deciding to enter into a relationship

However, we hypothesized that it is a factor and investigated it with a simple question:

When deciding to enter into a relationship with a person who has a penis, does their penis size matter in any way?

43.6-of-women-consider-penis-size-when-deciding-to-date-someone.png

As you can see in the pie chart above:

Penis size matters to 43.6% of women when deciding to date someone. However, this does not only refer to partners with a small penis, a big penis is also a negative factor for some women.

39.7-Of-Women-Are-Less-Likely-To-Date-Someone-If-They-Have-A-Small-Penis.png

Of all the women surveyed,

• 39.7% of women reported that they are less likely to date someone with a penis that is too small.
  • 13.6% of women reported that they are less likely to date someone with a penis that is too big.

Note: Some women reported both, they would be less likely to date someone who is either too small or too big.

5. 56.6% Of Women Would Consider Breaking Up With A Partner Because Their Penis Is Too Large​

We also wanted to investigate if penis size mattered to women already in a relationship and whether it could be a factor for women deciding to end that relationship. First, we asked,

Would you break up with someone due to their large penis size?

56.6-Of-Women-Would-Consider-Breaking-Up-With-A-Partner-Because-Their-Penis-Is-Too-Large.png

When their partner has a penis that is too big::

• 43.4% of women would not end their relationship.
  • 11.2% would always end their relationship.
  • 45.4% reported that it could be a contributing factor to ending their relationship.

That’s a total of 56.6% of women who would consider ending their relationship due to their partner’s large penis size. Next, we asked,

Would you break up with someone due to their small penis size?

65.4-Of-Women-Would-Consider-Breaking-Up-With-A-Partner-Because-Their-Penis-Is-Too-Small.png

When faced with a partner’s penis that is too small:

• 34.6% of women would not end their relationship.
  • 12% would always end their relationship.
  • 53.4% reported that it could be a contributing factor to ending their relationship.

That adds up to a total of 65.4% of women who would consider breaking up with a partner because their penis is too small.

From these results, we can see that penis size does matter to women when considering whether to end a relationship. However, this does not only refer to those with small penises.

A partner with a penis that is too large is also a factor that can lead to the ending of a relationship for over half of women.

6. 40.2% Of Women Would Consider Cheating On A Partner With A Small Penis​

A common cultural meme is that those female partners who are not satisfied with their male partner’s penis size will inevitably cheat on them. We wanted to investigate and see whether penis size really mattered so much to women, that they would be willing to cheat.

40.2-Of-Women-Would-Consider-Cheating-On-A-Partner-With-A-Small-Penis.png

As you can see in the results above, 10.7% of women would definitely cheat on their partner if their penis size wasn’t big enough.

A further 29.5% of women stated that they may eventually cheat on their partner if their penis size was not large enough to satisfy them.

This adds up to a total of 40.2% of women for whom penis size matters enough that cheating is something they would consider in order to be with a partner who is big enough.

As this is a study of whether penis size matters to women, we also wanted to investigate the other end of the spectrum:

Would women cheat on a partner with a penis size that was too big for them?

30.2-Of-Women-Would-Consider-Cheating-On-A-Partner-Due-To-Their-Large-Penis.png

5.6% of women confirmed that they would definitely cheat on a partner who had a penis that was too big.

A further 24.6% of women answered that they may eventually cheat on a partner who had a penis that was too big.

That adds up to a total of 30.2% of women for whom a partner with a big penis is so intolerable that they would consider cheating on them.

Based on these results, it’s clear that penis size does matter enough to women that they would cheat on their partners. What is interesting about the results is that this does not just apply to those lacking endowment, it also applies to those with larger penises.

7. 47.4% Of Women Report That Penis Size Matters During A One Night Stand​

We hypothesized that women place a lot of emphasis on penis size during a one night stand.

For this question, we first filtered out respondents who had never experienced a one night stand, leaving only those who had.

Of those women who have experienced a one night stand, 47.4% indicated that penis size matters in bed.

47.4-Of-Women-Report-That-Penis-Size-Matters-During-A-One-Night-Stand.png

Getting more specific, we discovered that for all women who have previously experienced a one night stand:

43.6-Of-Women-Find-One-Night-Stands-With-Small-Penises-To-Be-Less-Pleasurable.png

• 43.6% of women reported that a penis that is too small will be less pleasurable during a one night stand.
  • 18.9% of women reported that a penis size that is too large will be less pleasurable during a one night stand.

Note: Respondents could select both “too large” and “too small”.

Yet again, this makes it clear that penis size matters to a large percentage of women.

Having a penis that is too small can be viewed negatively by women, with a penis size that is too large also being viewed negatively by roughly 1 in 5 women during a one night stand. This further lends credence to what we already discovered:

Having a penis within the Goldilocks range, neither too small nor too large is preferred by most women.

8. 68.5% Of Women Believe That Penis Size Matters In A Friends With Benefits (FWB) Situation​

Staying with the topic of whether penis size matters during casual sex, we also investigated whether penis size matters during a friends with benefits (FWB) situation, where you are in an ongoing, sex-only relationship.

We asked those women who had experienced a friends with benefits situation the following question:

During an ongoing friends with benefits relationship, does your partner’s penis size matter?

68.5-Of-Women-Believe-That-Penis-Size-Matters-In-A-Friends-With-Benefits-Situation.png

As you can see penis size matters to 68.5% of women in friends with benefits relationships.

27.4-Of-Women-Find-Friends-With-Benefits-Situations-Less-Pleasurable-With-A-Partner-Who-Is-Too-Big.png

For all women who have been in a friends with benefits relationship:

• 63.6% of women reported that a penis that is too small would be less pleasurable during a friends with benefits relationship.
  • 27.4% of women stated that a penis that is too large would be less pleasurable during a friends with benefits relationship.

We can clearly see that penis size matters a lot more to a woman’s pleasure for those in friends with benefits relationships when compared to a one night stand.

9. 64.5% Of Women Believe That Penis Length & Width Are Equally Important For Sexual Satisfaction​

In the course of our research, we wanted to investigate whether penis length is the only thing that matters to women for sexual satisfaction, or if penis width/girth also matters in bed.

In other words, is there a difference between a 6 inch penis that is as thin as a pencil and 6 inch penis that’s as wide as a Coke can?

64.5-Of-Women-Believe-That-Penis-Length-Girth-Are-Equally-Important-For-Sexual-Satisfaction.png

Women’s views on length & width in relation to sexual satisfaction are interesting:

• 11% of women reported that penis length is more important than width.
  • 24.5% of women reported that penis width is more important than length.
  • 64.5% of women reported that penis length and width are equally important.

Our takeaway from this is obvious and straightforward:

Women don’t solely care about penis length. They also care about how wide or girthy their partner is, with almost two-thirds of women finding length as important as width/girth.

10. Only 61.5% Of Women Find Sex With A Well-Endowed Partner Satisfying​

We also investigated whether or not women found sex with a well-endowed partner to be satisfying or not. In other words:

Is bigger always better?

To accurately answer this question, we only included responses from women who have previously had vaginal intercourse with a partner possessing a large penis.

In total, 63.7% of sexually active women reported that they have had sex with a well-endowed partner in the past.

63.7-Of-Women-Have-Had-Sex-With-A-Partner-Possesing-A-Large-Penis.png

For this cohort of women who have had sex with a well-endowed partner in the past, the average size of their partner’s penis during their most recent big penis sexual experience was 9.33 inches (23.7 cm).

Partners-Penis-Size-During-Most-Recent-Big-Penis-Sex-Experience.png

Only 61.5% of women found their most recent sexual experience with a well-endowed partner to be satisfying.

Only-61.5-Of-Women-Find-Big-Penis-Sex-Satisfying.png

This means that nearly two-fifths of women were left unsatisfied due to their partner’s large penis.

In other words, bigger is not always better for women with regard to penis size.

11. 81.5% Of Women Who Found Big Penis Sex Unsatisfying Cited Pain As The Main Issue​

“It was painful” is the most common reason (81.5%) that women found sex with a well-endowed partner to be unsatisfying.

81.5-Of-Women-Who-Found-Big-Penis-Sex-Unsatisfying-Cited-Pain-As-The-Main-Cause.png

This intuitively makes sense, as any body part (including the vagina), that is stretched beyond its normal size can feel painful.

Length v width – When we dug into the data, we could see that 59.4% of women found their last big penis sex experience unsatisfying due to their partner’s long penis length compared to 32.9% of women who reported that their partner’s penis width was the issue.

It’s not just the size – Interestingly, many women’s issues stemming from unsatisfying vaginal sex with a larger penis were not directly related to penis size. Despite their partner having a large penis, women were dissatisfied for other reasons:

• 39.1% were dissatisfied because there was not enough foreplay.
  • 27.4% were dissatisfied because their partner was a selfish lover.
  • 23.5% were dissatisfied because their partner had few/no sexual skills.
  • 10.6% were dissatisfied because their partner came too quickly.
  • 2.9% were dissatisfied because their partner had erection issues.

Other issues included:

• He enjoyed hurting me.
  • Violent
  • I felt him way up in my belly and I saw blood after every encounter.
  • Looked like a horse….ouch!
  • I bleed from him tearing me.
  • He couldn’t even get in.
  • In time it would’ve been ok but I was young. Hell I love a big cock now.

12. 57.3% Of Women Who Found Big Penis Sex Satisfying Reported That They Enjoy “The Feeling Of Being Stretched”​

Survey participants made it clear that the physical sensations created by their partner’s large penis were a major factor for their most recent sexual experience being sexually satisfying.

This may sound obvious, but we couldn’t find any previous research or studies confirming this, aside from anecdotes on online forums.

57.3-Of-Women-Who-Found-Big-Penis-Sex-Satisfying-Reported-That-They-Enjoy-22The-Feeling-Of-Being-Stretched22.png

Of the women who found their most recent big penis sexual experience satisfying:

• 67.2% liked that their partner’s penis could hit their spots (like the G Spot).
  • 63.2% of women liked the feeling of being full.
  • 57.3% enjoyed the feeling of being stretched.
  • 23.8% of women found it painful and liked the pain.
  • 5.8% of women consider themselves size queens.

However, the physical sensations from a big penis were not the only factors that lead to survey participants enjoying their most recent sexual encounter with a well-endowed partner. We also discovered that:

• 59.7% of women found their attraction to their partner resulted in satisfying big penis sex.
  • 51.8% of women found their partner’s confidence to make it satisfying.
  • 51.4% reported that their partner’s foreplay skills made it satisfying.
  • 56.4% of women reported that it was their partner’s other sexual skills besides penetration that made it satisfying.

Based on these results, we can clearly see that some women enjoy sex with a well-endowed partner due mainly to the physical sensations their big penis provides them. Some women even enjoy the pain it causes.

We hypothesize that this could be due to things like cervix stimulation which many women find both painful and enjoyable.

However, for the majority of women who enjoyed their most recent sexual experience with a well-endowed partner, it was far more than their large size. In other words:

Size matters, but it’s not the only factor for satisfying sex.

5.3% of participants provided additional reasons why they enjoyed their most recent sexual experience with a well-endowed partner:

• He was a freak in bed and rough I like that.
  • He was sweet and careful.
  • He pulled my hair and choked me. Yummy.
  • I was totally in love with him and the fact he had a massive penis (at least for me it was) was as some sort of bonus. A little difficult when it came to penetration, but nevertheless satisfying; the union was stronger, at least that’s how I felt at that moment. Maybe that’s the reason why I still think of him with dearness.
  • The combination of size, positions, and force he used was somewhat painful, but the overall experience was satisfying.
  • His kissing skills.
  • I love him.
  • His moans.
  • And the amount of cum he produced. Bout drowned me trying to swallow it all after a blow job.
  • Some angles hurt but when he was hitting it right it was mint. Lots of lube was the key.
  • Everything about him was Big: 6’4”, 210lbs, an 8 inch penis that was as wide as a soup can.
  • He was kinky as.
  • It took lube and foreplay to make penetration work.
  • Madly in love with him, his primal ways and hunger in his eyes.

13. 7.22 Inches Is The Average Ideal Penis Length For Women​

While the beginning of this sex study covered what penis sizes are too small, too big, and are just right aka the Goldilocks penis size range, we also wanted to discover what women view as the ideal penis size.

7.22-Inches-Is-The-Average-Ideal-Penis-Length-For-Women.png

According to 1,387 female respondents, the average ideal erect penis size is 7.22 inches (18.34 cm) and the median ideal erect penis size is 7 inches (17.78 cm).

This average figure falls almost exactly in the middle of the Goldilocks range of penis sizes that we discovered earlier in our study (6-8 inches/15.24-20.32 cm).

When you contrast women’s ideal erect penis length with the actual average erect penis length for men, which is 5.1-5.5 inches (12.9-13.97 cm) [1], we can conclusively say that women prefer penises that are about 2 inches (5.08 cm) longer than average.

You can see the the percentage of women that view each penis size as ideal in the table below.

does-size-matter-to-women-ideal-penis-size-.png

We also surveyed women to examine their ideal penis width…

1.89-Inches-Is-The-Average-Ideal-Penis-Width-For-Women-5.94-Inches-In-Girth.png

The average ideal erect penis width for women is 1.89 inches (4.8 cm). The median ideal width is 2 inches (5.08 cm).

This translates into an average ideal girth/circumference of 5.94 inches (15.09 cm).

For comparison, a standard golf ball is 1.68 inches (4.27 cm) wide, while an 8.4oz/250mll Red Bull can is 2.1 inches (5.33 cm) wide.

According to one large-scale sex study, the average erect penis girth/circumference is 4.59 inches (11.66 cm) [2]. This means that a women’s preferred erect penis girth is 1.35 inches (3.43 cm) larger than the average girth.

However, we’d caution against promoting the idea that having a 7.22 inch long or 1.89 inch wide penis is ideal for every woman. You can see from the data above that the ideal erect penis length and width is a personal preference for each individual woman.

Conclusion​

We have repeatedly found that penis size matters to women in all major aspects of sex, dating and relationships. Penis size matters to women in relation to:

• Female sexual satisfaction
  • Casual sexual relationships
  • Entering a new relationship
  • Ending a relationship
  • Cheating on a partner

Most women find both small and excessively large penises to be less desirable. Instead, they find penises within the Goldilocks penis size range of 6-8 inches (15.24-20.32 cm) to be the most desirable.

The average male penis, at 5.1-5.5 inches (12.9-13.97 cm) in length [1], is enough to sexually satisfy the majority (60.4%) of women.

Methodology​

We began this survey by collecting basic demographic information. Those who had never received penile-vaginal sex were disqualified, as were non-female respondents. All respondents were over the age of 18 with a mean age of 42. After this filtering process, we were left with a total of 1,387 respondents:

• 1,125 women identifying as heterosexual
  • 184 women identifying as bisexual
  • 13 women identifying as homosexual
  • 33 women who specified alternative sexuality to heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual
  • 32 women who declined to provide their sexuality

These remaining participants answered a variety of questions to assess their personal sentiments, experiences and preferences on the topic of erect penis size in relation to penile-vaginal sex.

Our survey relied on the anonymous recollections and preferences of our study participants. While they were encouraged to tell the truth and accurately represent what they had experienced, the data is nevertheless self-reported and there is the possibility of some inaccuracy.

So now, how to get a bigger johnson?
What should I do first?
The question is what are your goals?

Length only

Less than 1"-If you desire less than 1" of length gain, manual stretching routines are recommended for ease of use and to avoid purchasing equipment you don't really need.

More than 1"-If you desire more than 1" of length gain, consider some form of device (vacuum cup extenders/hangers/ADS systems are currently considered safest) first as they are the most efficient for creating gains as well as being medically reviewed as safe. Systems DO NOT have to be expensive to be effective.!

-With length, the best routine is one that places the penis under tension for as long as possible each day, preferably with no rest days. The longer (time) you stretch, the longer it becomes.! Do not become discouraged if you need to take rest days/week. If a break is unavoidable, perform simple light stretches for a few minutes on each break day and you will not lose forward progress.

-Expect roughly .25" of girth increase for every 1" in length with manual stretching (base/midshaft girth gain).

-Expect roughly 0-.125" of girth increase for every 1" in length with device stretching (base/midshaft girth gain).

-In general your girth will not decease as length increases. Note that if doing girth work, your latest .25" temp gain can often disappear due to the mass shifting towards girth.

Basic manual stretch (dozens can be found online).

-Retract the foreskin if you have it and create a OK grip circling where the shaft meets the base of the glans (head).
-Glans should be squeezed free of blood to avoid blistering. -Grip should be just tight enough to prevent the glans from slipping through the OK grip hole.
-DO NOT grip too tightly, as it can cause damage to the dorsal nerves found beneath the glans. -Gently extend your grip either outwards (at erection angle you have or desire) or downward until you begin to feel tension.
-LESS IS MORE...! DO NOT pull any more than what is needed to feel a strain at the base. Your hands have the ability to cause damage with excess force.
-Strive for a sore feeling at the base, which can often be felt afterwards, for it to be effective.
-Once you reach that sensation, hold and dwell on that feeling.
-Stress+time = growth. NO reps, no counting.....maintain stress as long as possible. Just hold until either 5 minutes or your hand gives out, then reset or switch hands.
-At the 5 minute mark, stop and massage the tissues for 1-5 minutes before starting another 5 minute session.
-Session length should only be 30 minutes of the 5 on/5 off sessions at first for safety. Eventually as your stamina/conditioning increases, increase your daily session length to 1+ hours.

Device use (Length only and Balanced routines) (Devices Section: )

-When ordering, MEASURE carefully since most sites do not accept returns that are opened.

-Carefully read and follow the manufacturer's instructions to insure safety and proper use.

-Learn the setup procedure and practice setup along with fast escape methods in the event of emergency.

-The equivalent of 4-6 pounds of force works well and also avoids blistering.

-Wear the device as long per day (every day, no rest days) as the manufacturer recommends and be sure to check/feel frequently for proper circulation. It is general good practice to remove the device hourly to evaluate condition and circulation.

-DO NOT continue to wear any device that causes pain and/or cut off of circulation.

Shopping bag hanger

-On wrist https://i.redgifs.com/i/worldlydescriptivemountaincat.jpg

-Or Resting on the grip itself. https://i.redgifs.com/i/bulkyeminentaustralianfurseal.jpg

-Or directly on shaft https://i.redgifs.com/i/visiblesuperficialfrog.jpg

Basically it’s placing water bottles into a shopping bag and used as a hanger.

-Use one bottle at a time to keep the weight low for safety.

-Next hang the bag from your wrist like watch, then grip the area where the glans meets the shaft with a grip just tight enough to avoid cutting off circulation to the head.

-Head should be flaccid and squeezed of blood to avoid forcing blood into it from the hanging force.

-Once you have the grip right, let the wrist/arm go limp which transfers the weight onto the head/grip.

-Hang for 5 mins, then rest for 5 mins, alternating on/off for 30-60 mins total time. always watch for numbness, tingling, sharp pain, sudden shock feeling, as these are signs that an injury is about to occur.

-Use just enough weight to feel a strain/soreness at the base both during and after stretching sessions.

-Use a OK grip between where the shaft meets the glans. Use only enough grip to prevent the glans from slipping out of the grip. Do not grip hard, since that can cause nerve damage from the force. Also, use just enough pull to feel a slight soreness/strain at the base for the stretch to be effective. Using excess force is the primary way most guys get injured. Smooth pull and hold it there for as long as you can. Your hand tires, let it rest and start again. No reps...just smooth application of force over time....same way extenders and hangers work. Lighter force over longer time...!

Girth Only

-Stress+time = growth. Prolonged expansion of the tissues over periods of time (similar to priapism) yields the best results.

-Expect roughly .25" of length increase for every 1" in girth with manual or device girth work.

-DO NOT perform kegels while under pressure of either manual or device clamping.

-LESS IS MORE...! DO NOT use excess force. All that is needed is to feel a skin/tissue stretching sensation for it to be effective. Your hands have the ability to cause damage with excess force.

Timed Pressure Hold - Basic

-To perform it, form an OK sign grip with thumb and forefinger at the base of your flaccid penis with the palm facing you, not too tight.

-Fingers should be lubricated with lotion that doesn’t dry out easily and washes off quickly.

-Circle the shaft tightly and either Kegel in blood or stimulate (use your erection) to add blood to the shaft above your grip.

-Be sure your foreskin is retracted, unless you want the foreskin to grow along with the head.

-To add blood, open the grip and either Kegel in blood or let the erection mechanism do it (DO NOT continue to get fully hard).

-Continue to allow more and more blood in by opening and closing your grip, with the grip ALWAYS going back to the tight grip seal it was when you started while flaccid.

-As you add increasingly more blood, the entire shaft and head will begin to feel tighter and start to become slightly painful with the stretching sensation. The head will become shiny and stretched very tight.

-At this point, HOLD that grip/pressure and dwell on that overall stretching pain sensation.

-DO NOT perform kegels while under pressure of either manual or device clamping.

-To maintain/add pressure you can squeeze the grip tighter to increase pressure as well.

-Hold as long as you can, (30 or more seconds up to a few minutes depending upon grip strength/stamina) and then reset and repeat until a total of 5 minutes have gone by.

-At the 5 minute mark, release your grip and massage the shaft and head to restore circulation for 2-5 minutes (also helps prevent discoloration) and then start another 5 minute expansion session.

-To be clear, all you need is to feel the stretching/pinching sensation for it to work.

-Session length should only be 30 minutes of the 5 on/5 off sessions at first for safety. Eventually as your stamina/conditioning increases, increase your daily session length to 1+ hours.

-Next level exercise: Modified Jelqs, found in the Monster Girth post in this WIKI.

-Advanced Girth routines, see clamps in the devices section:

Balanced Routine (Length and Girth)

-If you desire less than 1 IN/2.54 CM of length gain, manual stretching routines or devices first combined with some form of girth routine. Schedule would be daily for length with no rest days and with 50/50 (girth/length) days every other day OR alternate length days/girth days.

-If you desire more than 1 IN/2.54 CM of length gain, consider focusing on length only related routines and devices first and then switch to girth when your length goals are met or close to being met. Girth routines in general create extra mass, which can slow length gains.

Shock Loading

-Shockloading is the use of brief girth routines (timed pressure holds, modified jelq, timed squash, or clamping devices) to overload the erectile chamber tissues, create micro-tears, and weaken them for easier expansion/stretching.

-The weakening of the tissue/tunica allows light weight/force to be effective during use of stretching devices.

-With the tunica weakened (via cell wall disruption), the stretching force is now transmitted directly to the ligaments and skin (can’t withstand the strain) and accelerated or renewed length gains are often reported.

-If you wish to prevent base girth from increasing, use a girth routine (TPH, modified jelq/squash) for 5 minutes before every stretching session with length devices.

Tips and Tricks

-ALWAYS wash hands and devices before beginning a PE session to avoid urinary tract infections!

-First sign the exercises and devices are working is a larger size immediately following routines. While it may seem like forever, it can take 4-6 weeks of exercise and device use to break own the erectile chambers. Signs of breakdown (also known as the Gain Zone) manifest themselves by feeling like a woven cloth or knotted sweater beneath the skin while felt semi-erect on the sides of the shaft.

-The key is to cause stress on the tissues in the direction you want the growth to occur.

-Don't do exercises or use devices (minutes to hours) before having sex to avoid issues with your erection hardness.

-Warm ups, warm downs, abstinence, and other common suggestions found online are not required to still see excellent results.

-During girth routines, DO NOT kegel if you are already under pressure...this can cause pelvic floor and erection issues.

-DO NOT attempt to wear any device while unconscious due to safety concerns, even if the manufacturers suggest it. A sudden shift in the device could possibly cut off circulation. Loss of circulation for even 10 minutes will begin to damage tissue!

-Personal routines should be planned around your observed ideal exercise/healing cycle, so adjust days on/off to maximize your growth. Typically its 1 day on/1 day off, so take notes and compare month to month to determine the best schedule for you. DO NOT become upset if some guys do things daily while you must take rest days....you are still making progress!

-Heavy girth work can lower erection quality (EQ) both after a routine and in general. Take 1 or more rest days if it begins to dip below your liking.

-WARNING SIGNS. DON'T ignore them..!!!

Signs include but are not limited to:Tingling, numbness, sudden sharp pain, color changes (blue/black are bad), bruising (beyond the typical small red dots that disappear in hours). PE done properly won't cause any of these injury signs. Tingling following routines is often a sign of growth being triggered.

Injuries

Hard flaccid (Turtling), Lower Erection Quality Often experienced the following hours to days after initial PE is attempted and appears as smaller, rubbery, and harder flaccid size. No pain should accompany it. Morning wood may suddenly disappear while on PE routines. Erection quality may drop, but can be restored by taking a day or more rest periods. Anxiety is your enemy..! Worry over whether it's "broken" after experiencing any of these signs is VERY common and things will return more and more to "normal" the longer you have rested after your sessions. As the tissues break down over the course of days to weeks, the hard flaccid will be replaced with a larger, flushed flaccid.

Red Dots and DiscolorationRed dots are small capillary bursts beneath the skin and in general disappear in hours after a PE session. Discoloration of the skin is due to a lack of oxygen to the tissue. To minimize it and damage to the skin/tissues, limit any pressure session (manual, clamping, pumping) to only 5 minutes. Sessions longer than 5 minutes can cause serious discoloration to the tissues.

Soreness during and after sessions, rest days, or after ejaculation Skin and tissues being stretched past their limits can cause the soreness, aches, and dull pains. Often felt when performing girth routines, they are not uncommon and can signal that growth is occurring.

Numbness/lack of erection after workoutIt is very common for edema to build between the outer skin of the glans and the nerve receptors beneath. When that occurs temporary loss of feeling can be a side effect, with it going away in hours. Anxiety then only makes it harder to get erect in general.

Blood from the tip or sorenessOften seen when the glans experiences too much pressure during a girth routine or manual stretching with blood still inside the glans. Caused by a tiny tear or weakness in the urethral tube. Heals within 10 days typically.

Should I do this daily?

Best practice is to take notes, which requires patience. Measure once a month, and record the results AND exactly what you did during sessions. If you want to know if a change in routine, device adjustment, or session schedule has an effect...simply change one factor each month. You will know whether that change had an effect and over time those records will show you things like how many on/off days to take as well as what works and what doesn't.

-RESEARCH.

PE is a lifestyle choice, one which may require years for the results you desire. As such, play it safe and know everything you can about the techniques and devices before committing. Knowledge can make the difference between making gains and wasted time and effort.

-PRACTICE.

The exercises and devices take time to get used to and you may make mistakes while learning. Its natural, but don't let it discourage you. Learn from every mistake and apply it to make the best it. Injuries are things to learn from and the vast majority are minor and heal within days.

-CONSISTENCY.

You'll hear that word quite often here and for good reason. Being random or lazy with your exercises or device use yields inconsistent results. You need to put the time in at regular intervals for gains to build upon one another.

-PATIENCE.

The single most important factor in PE. Slow and steady is best and gaining is still gaining no matter how long it takes.! PE isn't a race to compete with other men, but a personal challenge to gain confidence in oneself. The size increase is just a number. Trying to rush and take shortcuts can result in injuries which will further slow your results. Don't wear any device while asleep, drunk or high, or under the influence of medications which may impair your judgement or cause unconsciousness. Don't perform PE if impaired in any way. PLAY IT SAFE
  1. FAQ
  2. Don't believe PE is possible? Science says yes.
  3. Think PE is a scam?
  4. Proof that PE Works! Articles, studies and photos of the members of our members.
  5. Common Terms and Abbreviations
  6. [Size Calculator and Comparisons) (https://thevisualiser.net/index.php?rt=home)
  7. Take the new r/ajelqforyou survey..!
  8. r/ajelqforyou Survey Results..!
  9. PE Physics in action

Erection Quality and Enhancement(EQ) Sub-Reddits​

1. Angion Method
  2. Getting Bigger (A community for science based penis enlargement, men’s sexual health and wellness)

Ajelqforyou User Routines​

Epicminecraftgamer

u/epicminecraftgamer: Ever wonder what manuals can do over several years of work?

His routines:

His experience:

Degensfromupnorth

u/degensfromupnorth: Gained 1.75" in 12 months using heat wrap and extender/pump work

His routines

zombie_ie_ie

u/zombie_ie_ie Gained 1" newbie length in 10 weeks

His routines:

M9 (M9ter), Head moderator of r/ajelqforyou

u/m9ter: (5.5"x4.25" to current 8.75"x6.75") 3.25" Length x 2.5" Girth gains.

M9's RedGif's account: https://www.redgifs.com/users/m9ter2023

Enlargement Beginner Routines​

1. Thunders Place 'How To' Videos
  2. The Journey (see above post).
  3. M9's PE Guide: MONSTER 101 (Complete, color how-to photos, full clamping and pumping guides, including latest non-Jelqing techniques) (Now Even Bigger Version)

1. Excess scrotum skin....turkey neck correction
  2. Ligament stretches thanks to /u/VoyeurOfBliss
  3. Aplacebeyondthepines favorite Manual Stretch Routines

Intermediate Routines​

1. /u/Sodium's Lanyard Extending Guide
  2. /u/Sodium's Soft Clamping Guide
  3. Wide String Lanyard
  4. Sodium's Lanyard fix
  5. Extender Cracking Tips
  6. How to Attach Vac Extender
  7. Vacuum Cup Hanging (Photo Guide) (Thanks to Quyxy for submitting this..!)
  8. Vacuum Cup Hanging with Pulley System and Buying Guide (Thanks to /u/MuleJuiceMcquaid)
  9. [Maximize results while pumping] (Thanks to /u/bd19962015)()

Advanced Routines (M9)​

1. Monster Girth 101
  2. Monster Length 101
  3. Monster Head 101: Head size and shape
  4. Advice from a PE Veteran (M9 Original post)
  5. [M9's PE Book: MONSTER 101], (https://www.fenrirgrowth.com/products/monster-101) PE guide with Beginner, Intermediate, & Veteran programs) Color How-to photos, full clamping and pumping guides, device guide Automatic PDF file download] (Now Even Bigger Version)
  6. NEW.....Legendary Enlargement Program featuring M9's Monster 101
  7. Legendary Enlargement Program Review
  8. Video Tutorials
  9. PriaPump Program
  10. Python Clamp and Clamping How-to Videos

Successful and want to post your results?​

(18+ content)

Device Section​

1. Device Guide

Vacuum ADS systems, Extenders, head enlargers, hangers and more.

Injuries and ED Resources​

PE Injurieshttps://old.reddit.com/r/PE_injuries/

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)https://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/

PE from a Doctor's Perspective (u/Hinkle_McKringlebry)​

Post compilation

His gains:

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/os14iq

PE Injuries

PE, Nerve Damage, and Hard Flaccid

Don't mix erection enhancing drugs and alcohol

PE Supplements for maximum results

Problems with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction?​

Curious about women's views on penis size?​

https://old.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/wiki/penis

https://badgirlsbible.com/does-size-matter

Other Resources​

1. Need to change your erection angle?
  2. Growth Signs
  3. Physiologic Indicators (PIs))
  4. [Free PE gains tracking journal sheets (Windows Excel format)](https://www.enlargementunlimited.com
  5. A cautionary story about chemical enlargement
  6. Low hanging testicles......balls!
  7. Viasil, Natural Erectile Dysfunction (ED treatment). (Works like Viagra, so caution is recommended)
  8. Ever wonder how big porn stars really are? They got a sub-Reddit for that..!
  9. M9's Air-Lock Products, including Wrecking Ball, JackHammer, and Python Clamp. (https://www.fenrirgrowth.com/)
  10. AJELQFORYOU featured in Men's Health Magazine...!

DNR provide all sources in the end tbh

Nigga wrote a whole PhD thesis in the start on why whores love big dicks Jfl

Just give me the method

TLDR are results permanent if only stretching for less than 1 inch of gains?

TLDR are results permanent if only stretching for less than 1 inch of gains?
They are after a while but it’s most of it so more like 55-60% and as you’re gains are more it’ll remain as such

• +1
Reactions: faceReflect
They are after a while but it’s most of it so more like 55-60% and as you’re gains are more it’ll remain as such
so if u gain an inch you keep about .5-.6 inch without maintaining?

so tldr I just jelq? Or just stretch in all directions-for how long?
Read the guides boyo. Also a penis pump is recommended. Don’t ask again. There’s a guide. Follow it.

• +1
Read the guides boyo. Also a penis pump is recommended. Don’t ask again. There’s a guide. Follow it.
so should I stretch and pump or jelq asw? also how long should I stretch for

so should I stretch and pump or jelq asw? also how long should I stretch for
The guide bro read it. It’s worth a read even though it’s pretty long. I don’t know how. Just read it and apply it.

The guide bro read it. It’s worth a read even though it’s pretty long. I don’t know how. Just read it and apply it.
ok thats helpful. so stretch is probably better than jelq or do they both work? also do you think I should stretch for a long or short time

It's unironically all genetic and envionmental. You want to increase penile length through new erectile tissue which requires proper hormones and cell signaling to happen. Look into chemical dickmaxxing.
Could you elaborate on chemical dickmaxxing :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: fcgvhguygftc and lightskinbengali
@enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero botb? which mod does botb? thsnks! :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
read guide nigga, scientifically proven 1 yr hard work u can 1in length and .5 girth

this is very good vid too

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

no conflict of interest bro

• JFL
Reactions: hopeisnotenough and Sondern
Going to do some reviews on this before BOTB.
@Sondern, thoughts. I don't know much about penismaxing so I can't be an authority here.

• Love it
  • Woah
Also, I'd need to reformat this, because this thread isn't digestible.

• Hmm...
@Sondern, thoughts. I don't know much about penismaxing so I can't be an authority here.
i didnt read all of it. just put the actual methods for growing in a text to speech thing and listened to it.

As someone who used to have a "small" johnson. standing at 5 inches flat maximum erect. and has gained a ton in girth and about 1.2 inches in length. I can say I don't believe any of this. I think its just a bunch of compiled data and the dude hasn't done anything himself which is why there are little to no mentions of things that happen when you actually do PE.

The fact that he didn't go into depth on pumping for girth and instead focused on clamping turns me off so much i didn't want to even listen to the rest of the thread. Pumping is by far the #1 thing that will get you girth gains. I destroyed my erection quality with clamping and for 60% of guys they are gonna mess up and hurt themselves.

2nd id like to mention manuals. I personally hate them. I did them for 8 months and never got any gains. They take 100% of your time, tire out your hands, you can get injured, there's just so much that I hate about them.

Ive tried pumping clamping and stretching (hanging once with a home device i custom made) and stretching with a device + pumping will get you the best gains, the highest roi for your time and the least chance of messing up.

This whole "1 inch in a year bro" is complete cope and I used to spew it when i was insecure about my D and lied about my size. 90% of people will not gain 1 inch in a year. 90% of people will not gain .5 inches in a year. And this is because PE takes a long time and 90% of people will quit. Now for the people who do constantly spend their time stretching their dongs. I think a REASONABLE length is .5-.75 inches gained in a length in a year. asfar as girth idk but you can get some crazy gains while pumping.

TLDR, I've done PE for years, this is just a compiled thread of other things other people say, people lie about their gains and measure wrong, i don't trust them at all, he didn't mention pumping when imo its the single best thing someone can do for PE considering it takes like 20mins a day and you get better gains then everything else, i cant believe he recommended clamping for girth JFL. i don't think this dude has ever done PE and he didn't talk about EQ at all just linked what other ppl said about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and the MOUSE
View attachment 2529957

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

no conflict of interest bro
bathmate sucks, phallosan forte sucks. i spent like 1k when i was 16 on PE stuff because i was insecure about my dong. to this day none of it worked and ima get revenge on the mofos who lied to steal my money when I was so insecure about my D

also one more thing, i think as you research and read on a topic your are interested about. you begin to see how dookie these threads are that ppl make. Like im sure you've ran into this before where you can clearly tell someone is just talking about something he's seen other people talk about but never did it themselves.

not to call u out or anything but i think you did this occasionally on threads you've made, like that debloating one, or some parts of other threads, and im guilty of doing this as well. its not even always bad info, the main problem i see if your never gonna be able to teach someone like a master if you haven't done it repetitively.

i see this all the time on .org when people recommend caster oil for growing eyebrows yet when you look into it, it has no studies to backup its efficacy, and when i used it myself it didn't work at all.

not tryna ramble / yap. im just tryna say a lot of ppl just resite stuff without fact checking it so they can get the dopamine hit of people like them, thinking they are high IQ, and upvoting their thread (again im guilty of this aswell)

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and enchanted_elixir
bathmate sucks, phallosan forte sucks. i spent like 1k when i was 16 on PE stuff because i was insecure about my dong. to this day none of it worked and ima get revenge on the mofos who lied to steal my money when I was so insecure about my D
how big is your wand?

i didnt read all of it. just put the actual methods for growing in a text to speech thing and listened to it.

As someone who used to have a "small" johnson. standing at 5 inches flat maximum erect. and has gained a ton in girth and about 1.2 inches in length. I can say I don't believe any of this. I think its just a bunch of compiled data and the dude hasn't done anything himself which is why there are little to no mentions of things that happen when you actually do PE.

The fact that he didn't go into depth on pumping for girth and instead focused on clamping turns me off so much i didn't want to even listen to the rest of the thread. Pumping is by far the #1 thing that will get you girth gains. I destroyed my erection quality with clamping and for 60% of guys they are gonna mess up and hurt themselves.

2nd id like to mention manuals. I personally hate them. I did them for 8 months and never got any gains. They take 100% of your time, tire out your hands, you can get injured, there's just so much that I hate about them.

Ive tried pumping clamping and stretching (hanging once with a home device i custom made) and stretching with a device + pumping will get you the best gains, the highest roi for your time and the least chance of messing up.

This whole "1 inch in a year bro" is complete cope and I used to spew it when i was insecure about my D and lied about my size. 90% of people will not gain 1 inch in a year. 90% of people will not gain .5 inches in a year. And this is because PE takes a long time and 90% of people will quit. Now for the people who do constantly spend their time stretching their dongs. I think a REASONABLE length is .5-.75 inches gained in a length in a year. asfar as girth idk but you can get some crazy gains while pumping.

TLDR, I've done PE for years, this is just a compiled thread of other things other people say, people lie about their gains and measure wrong, i don't trust them at all, he didn't mention pumping when imo its the single best thing someone can do for PE considering it takes like 20mins a day and you get better gains then everything else, i cant believe he recommended clamping for girth JFL. i don't think this dude has ever done PE and he didn't talk about EQ at all just linked what other ppl said about it.
alternatives to phallosan and bathmate?

also one more thing, i think as you research and read on a topic your are interested about. you begin to see how dookie these threads are that ppl make
I cringe at 90% of my guides bhai, I know this very well.

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
also one more thing, i think as you research and read on a topic your are interested about. you begin to see how dookie these threads are that ppl make. Like im sure you've ran into this before where you can clearly tell someone is just talking about something he's seen other people talk about but never did it themselves.

not to call u out or anything but i think you did this occasionally on threads you've made, like that debloating one, or some parts of other threads, and im guilty of doing this as well. its not even always bad info, the main problem i see if your never gonna be able to teach someone like a master if you haven't done it repetitively.

i see this all the time on .org when people recommend caster oil for growing eyebrows yet when you look into it, it has no studies to backup its efficacy, and when i used it myself it didn't work at all.

not tryna ramble / yap. im just tryna say a lot of ppl just resite stuff without fact checking it so they can get the dopamine hit of people like them, thinking they are high IQ, and upvoting their thread (again im guilty of this aswell)
Yeah you usually make a thread, it looks good, 6 months go by and you look at it like
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

"what is this "guide"... wtf".
I've taken so many of my threads off of botb and I've even changed my profile description to encourage users to verify important information.

At this point, I usually don't want to make guides until I have a deep understanding of something.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Sondern and the MOUSE
alternatives to phallosan and bathmate?
https://peakmalephysique.com/ their air pump is the cheapest I've found. I remember buying a leluv pump for $120, these PE people make me sick with their disgustingly high profit margins. Overcharging for nothing.

If ur not air pumping what are u doing.

Apex extender for the length. I think the phalosan is like $400 this other one is like $200