Bought 100 Shares of Jnug at 4.22 per share

G

Gosick

Kraken
hope lt splkes to 6.00 share overnlght/ tommorow or sometlme thls week whlch would mean a a $170 proflt

wlll update

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3202
how do people buy shares easy online? is there some app that makes things simple and easy like a computer game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4577, Justttt and 1 other person
poorcel & incel & lookatmebuying$400ofstockscel

rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 470
how do people buy shares easy online? is there some app that makes things simple and easy like a computer game
RobinHood

Or Jawliner 🤷

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Gosick
Webull
Schwab
TD Ameritrade
Robin Hood
Infidelity
Robinhood
E trade
It's really that easy, just link your bank and verify it and just buy the amount you want

hope lt splkes to 6.00 share overnlght/ tommorow or sometlme thls week whlch would mean a a $170 proflt

wlll update

It's been underperforming for the past two weeks. But you bought shares so you could profit at the end

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, EverythingMaxxer, Justttt and 6 others
Yes. It’s much easier than it used to be. Broker fees are also much cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Webull
Schwab
TD Ameritrade
Robin Hood
Infidelity
Robinhood
E trade
It's really that easy, just link your bank and verify it and just buy the amount you want

It's been underperforming for the past two weeks. But you bought shares so you could profit at the end

do you thlnk lts ok to hold on to lt long term? l mean for llke a year, any chance lt wlll be what lt used to be at 30-50 per share

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and TheMewingBBC
do you thlnk lts ok to hold on to lt long term? l mean for llke a year, any chance lt wlll be what lt used to be at 30-50 per share
I highly HIGHLY recommended holding long term. So YES!!
I feel like all these leverage ETFs near their all time lows is a goldmine opportunity. Bought a shit ton of OILU myself. Now do your research ofc, but in the long term I do not see you losing. If jnug drops below a dollar I will drop a band or few on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Pubertymaxxer3
cool

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Pubertymaxxer3
Webull
Schwab
TD Ameritrade
Robin Hood
Infidelity
Robinhood
E trade

what’s ur opinion about jnug? u think we should buy it?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I highly HIGHLY recommended holding long term. So YES!!
I feel like all these leverage ETFs near their all time lows is a goldmine opportunity. Bought a shit ton of OILU myself. Now do your research ofc, but in the long term I do not see you losing. If jnug drops below a dollar I will drop a band or few on it

klnda rlsky tho man especally slnce gold ls pretty much plastlc nowadays

GUSH

seems llke a good lnvestment tho, l mlght use w.e proflt l make thls week and just use that to buy $gush and walt out for 4-6 months tlll lt recovers

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Webull
Schwab
TD Ameritrade
Robin Hood
Infidelity
Robinhood
E trade
aren't they all for UScels? Can't find broker apps in EU

• +1
Reactions: Hector
  • +1
Reactions: Casadonis and Hector
Webull
Schwab
TD Ameritrade
Robin Hood
Infidelity
Robinhood
E trade

Which one you would recommend the most, and which commision they take?
Interactive broker. But it’s shit tier compared to others
Do you use it? Their app is in Beta right? How are you doing so far?

Last edited:
Interactive broker. But it’s shit tier compared to others
I think they want 10k for you to start :feelswhy:

I fucking hate how behind Europe always is. Isn't RobinHood on the US market since 3 years or so? FFS

Last edited:
what’s ur opinion about jnug? u think we should buy it?
It's a gold based leveraged ETF, I will obtain some if it drops but I can't tell you to buy it or not
Which one you would recommend the most, and which commision they take?

Do you use it? Their app is in Beta right? How are you doing so far?
we bull and Robin Hood have free commission, webull is more sophisticated out the two. The commission on the rest isn't that much tho, Etrade for example is 50c an option contract and none for stocks

• +1
Reactions: Gosick, Hector and Deleted member 2846
nvm: l got cucked

Last edited:
nvm: l got cucked
jfl

at least you used little capital

dropping to 4 by 8pm pst

imo u bought too early this coronashit just happened

should've invested the SECOND martial law/ mass quarantine ends for cheap buys then skyrocketing prices in a short amount of time

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
jfl

at least you used little capital

dropping to 4 by 8pm pst

imo u bought too early this coronashit just happened

should've invested the SECOND martial law/ mass quarantine ends for cheap buys then skyrocketing prices in a short amount of time
l mlght just sell lt off now and make a 130 buck proflt

you thlnk l should?

l mlght just sell lt off now and make a 130 buck proflt

you thlnk l should?
honestly its such a small investment id wait it out cuz im a long term risk taker albeit this amount is negligible

but i still have no idea if the economy is gonna collapse and cause another depression or if the government is gonna try to keep it afloat, in which case the stock will drop even more dramatically or its gonna stay neutral for the time being

i dont wanna tell you what to do since it could go either way and i dont wanna screw you out of cash so my advice would be wait until tomorrow morning on the 25th and if its still dropping sell it and take the small loss.

good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick