Bought clen for free!

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
So i finally decided to get clen would of gotten dnp if it wasn’t so difficult to find, the website was poorly structured and when i pressed the pay by card option I didn’t need to enter any details it said my order was confirmed checked my bank account and no money was taken so they got finessed lmao

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Greys ignoring my threads as per usual

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: asdvek and raleqtambrobret
@asdvek

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
its not getting to ur door step

• +1
Reactions: starvecell, CarrotMaxxer, 5.5psl and 2 others
Little do you know they took your card info, why not use crypto payment :dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and plukee
Bro you not gonna actually receive the clen haha

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Zeta
Bro you not gonna actually receive the clen haha
Let me cope bro I know there’s a chance im gonna get nothing from this

ur gonna receive the clen...............................................

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 4lt.Real, raleqtambrobret and plukee
Inb4 OP dies from taking rat poison "clen"

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
Inb4 OP dies from taking rat poison "clen"
Idk bro looks legit to me. I got this one
IMG 8231

Mirin low inhib clen is sketch for me, dont go above 60mcg MAX

• Love it
Mirin low inhib clen is sketch for me, dont go above 60mcg MAX
Thank you my favourite indian truecel bhai keep mogging as always boyo

Did you check your email? The order confirmed is there to give you the order #. Nothing is actually shipped until you pay...

amazing looksmaxing post, botb worthy

• JFL
Did you check your email? The order confirmed is there to give you the order #. Nothing is actually shipped until you pay...
Yes i got an email saying it was confirmed

So i finally decided to get clen would of gotten dnp if it wasn’t so difficult to find, the website was poorly structured and when i pressed the pay by card option I didn’t need to enter any details it said my order was confirmed checked my bank account and no money was taken so they got finessed lmao
what site

• +1
I know what happened. you need to check your email I believe they will have sent you a payment thing
that website iveused before and they defo charge u

Jokes on you, they will contact you to get paid via PayPal or other non traceable links

• So Sad
yeaaaaa rat piss

Jokes on you, they will contact you to get paid via PayPal or other non traceable links
Be careful, clen will make you more likely to get respiratory illnesses like bronchitis and pneumonia so if there’s virus going around, you might be getting sick pretty quickly and oh, the results from clen are really short term, like you’ll get shredded for couple days, not even weeks after you stop. So take as many pics as you can while on it