boyos rate this girl i pulled

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
is this my true looksmatch tho? She loves eating apparently @emeraldglass @Michael Myers , stacy or lite ?
IMG 7638
IMG 7639

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, try2beme, silencio and 4 others
The rating I give is 5.5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
is this my true looksmatch tho? She loves eating apparently @emeraldglass @Michael Myers , stacy or lite ?
View attachment 2908674
View attachment 2908676
You mog her. You have to face reality: your looksmatch does not exist. You have to make due with someone below your lookslevel. The curse of chad is real. But hey she seems decent at least so there's that, get to know her more and see how it goes. Best of luck, chad.

• +1
Reactions: Bajio, emeraldglass, murdah and 3 others
Fuark this is the type of slim girl I need

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 52452
You mog her. You have to face reality: your looksmatch does not exist. You have to make due with someone below your lookslevel. The curse of chad is real. But hey she seems decent at least so there's that, get to know her more and see how it goes. Best of luck, chad.
Tbh it caught me by suprise , right now its either her or the sheboons &shaniquas on wizz , i dont think ill get better anytime soon unless i move to a different state

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Tbh it caught me by suprise , right now its either her or the sheboons &shaniquas on wizz , i dont think ill get better anytime soon unless i move to a different state
Yeah this is your best match so far but even then it's not a looksmatch for you. Don't forget women FRAUD with fake-up but for now you go with what you can have and if this is the best that this place can offer you then stick with it as long as you can.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and edodalic29
wtf that’s not a big deal. Don’t you have a car ?
Yeah , is this worth it tho ? I’ll need to convince her to send me gas $ im broke AF right now

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Michael Myers
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Yeah this is your best match so far but even then it's not a looksmatch for you. Don't forget women FRAUD with fake-up but for now you go with what you can have and if this is the best that this place can offer you then stick with it as long as you can.
Bhai this always happens yk , meet a one and my mindset goes from abundance to scarcity and the relationship fizzles out within a few months i gotta start off the bat being indifferent to her

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bhai this always happens yk , meet a one and my mindset goes from abundance to scarcity and the relationship fizzles out within a few months i gotta start off the bat being indifferent to her
Well do you want a serious LTR so you can marry or LTR so you can just have consistent sex for a while?

Well do you want a serious LTR so you can marry or LTR so you can just have consistent sex for a while?
To marry eventually but id have to convince any girl im with to convert to islam for my parents to accept me still if not ima have to marry anyways for the sake of my bloodline

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
To marry eventually but id have to convince any girl im with to convert to islam for my parents to accept me still if not ima have to marry anyways for the sake of my bloodline
Mad respect brother. You got this, I hope it goes well for you. Invite me to your wedding. :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and edodalic29
She looks boring

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
AIN'T NO FUCKING WAY BRUH

Is she from Michigan? I think I know her

What do you look like?

Yeah I realised that. But the similarity between these two JFL. Funny thing is this girl I know also has the name Olivia.

Anyways Good for you bhai. She's Stacylite

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah I realised that. But the similarity between these two JFL. Funny thing is this girl I know also has the name Olivia.

Anyways Good for you bhai. She's Stacylite
Htb actually i saw some other photos , shes around htb unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
“fake-up” I’m adding that to my vocabulary

• Love it
what do you look like

Beautiful girl

btw she looks like a fuckable foid but nothing more serious