Boys and girls going through the same school system AT THE SAME AGE is detrimental to boys

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
Everyone knows that boys mature later both physically and mentally. A female 7th grade highschooler is usually a fully matured woman in terms of both brain and body, but most of the boys are still kids. I remember all the guys that actually got female attention back in ~7th grade were those who were further in their development and all the other boys were destined for inkwelldom and coping with vidya because they're like 2-3 years behind the girls in terms of physical and mental development. No fucking shit the girls aren't going to be all too interested in them. This is another issue that no one really talks about. It's over for boys!

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 22918, Manletmachine and 20 others
OVER i had to go into preschool if it wasnt for my mother who did everything against it. sad i could have stayed at school for one year longer instead of workslaving. i always was the youngest in class. maybe i wouldnt be incel today if i attended preeschool 😟

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and EnglandBadman
Woman are like super sayians who start at SSB+++ kaioken 20x

and men stay base form all their life and are shit character background characters like Krilin

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, schizo echochamber and EnglandBadman
Woman are like super sayians who start at SSB+++ kaioken 20x

and men stay base form all their life and are shit character background characters like Krilin
i think it's pretty even and perhaps in some aspects even in favor of boys up until girls hit puberty which is when they unlock tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
OVER i had to go into preschool if it wasnt for my mother who did everything against it. sad i could have stayed at school for one year longer instead of workslaving. i always was the youngest in class. maybe i wouldnt be incel today if i attended preeschool 😟
if i make a child i need to make sure i creampie in januar so the child will be born in september and can be the oldest in class.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and EnglandBadman
And u get gaslighted by ur classmates that u cant go for younger girls even tho ur more compatible with them. The school system is cucked innit

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, thereallegend, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Pathetic society, age is just a number, yeah it correlates to development of features and puberty but this doesn't follow the same path in all girls.

There are out there 13 years olds (personal experience from hs) who are fully developed hungry for chad cock cause they entered puberry at 9 yo, and if their age wasn't known any man with decent hormonal profile would undoubtly fuck them. On the other side there are 16 or 17 years olds who just entered puberty (although this is very rare) and thus no man would have sex with her even knowing she's already "legal".

I don't blame them, any girl/woman with decently active hormones is a slut and has a profound desire for cock (some more discreet some less).

It's just that society makes it seem like they are some untouchable angels just because they look that way. Nowadays a 13-14 yo girl is looksmatched with 17 yo dude in terms of development and puberty. At 14-15 most of them are already full grown women and basically in their prime, so it is completely normal and healthy for any men to want to fuck with them.

Heck, I even remember the last time I had a social circle (at 12 yo) that girls my age were already posting ass pics in Insta stories. Now imagine at 13/14/15 yo.

Just open tiktok and you'll see MILLIONS of jbs constantly showing their ass and tits absolutely hungry for chad cock. The average 25 yo man has been lied thinking they are pure inmature angelic beings, thus not experiencing the most satisfying and natural sex, sex with prime women aka jbs

It's kinda funny seeing people treating teen girls as if they are innocent angel kids. Jfl if they knew what they start doing at the age of 12/13

there are actually girls who hit their prime at 14-16 after that they look old and wasted. There are also ones who hit it in early 20s but rare.

There's an inequality respect the age man and woman finish developing.
Women usually have a fast puberty finishing normally at 14/15/16 meanwhile men have a longer puberty in general and only reach a mature body at 18/19/20 and even after. A person usually peaks (physically) at life when finishing puberty and lasts around 7-8 years approximately.

Now, law creates a very unfair situation. When you are a teen boy you'll see how rapidely your girl classmates are developing, meanwhile you just entered puberty and still have a long way to fully mature. Most of the time early and mid teens are pussy free, stressing about it. In your mid teens you somewhat developed, have a close to average height, shoulders and bone structurr changed etc. . Ok now your classmates are practically full grown women and will only give attention to men who are in a similar period as them, they will want to be with someone also almost fully matured. So you are basically a 16 yo dude who won't have any chance with girls your age. Ok, you would think since girls from my grade aren't interested in boys still not being developed, younger girls who correspond to my same level of physical maturity will be a better option, right? NO, it's seen as wrong for a 15 yo dude going through mid puberty to be with a girl who is also going through mid puberty, just because of man-made number which doesn't mean nothing by itself. So majority of men stay pussy free through half of their development.

Ok, ok, now you're in your late teens, almost finishing puberty etc. you have broad shoulders, masculinised face, facial hair etc. are you able to get girls your age now? NO, 17/18/19 years olds are now interested in full grown men who aren't that old, say like 20-21 yo, meanwhile you are not fully grown at all and don't have the same attractiveness level.

At the moment, you're a 18-19 virgin who hasn't got the chance to get girls you can't go for younger girls because of society, and can't get the ones your age. Now you are already finisving your puberty and your prime is coming, you'll finally get good looking girls, right? NO, GIRLS YOUR AGE ARE ALREADY NOT AS ATTRACTIVE AS THEY'VE BEEN BEFORE. At this age you can finally get some pussy, but that pussy is already post prime and not fresh, bodies don't have the same figure, face has some noticeable dark eyes and wrinkles without makeup, they don't have that kind innocent attitude just the opposite they are now grotesque and have disgusted faces 24/7, to date them you will need to be able to spend a lot of money etc.

As you slightly age, still in your prime, it gets worse, women your age aren't even close to what they were before, but you can't go for younger 19 yo girls because you would be a "pedophile". This is worse and worse until you become a corpse.

The final conclusion is that this system is unfavourable, especially for men. MOST MEN WILL NEVER GET THE MOST FERTILE, THE MOST FRESH, THE BEST LOOKING, THE BEST PUSSY. THEY WILL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO FEEL IT. They will only get the degrated leftovers, who will worsen rather than improve your life, whose fertility and youth, the most valuable thing in life, is gone.

Meanwhile women past their prime will get prime men, so that's why women win in this situation.

This is a sad reality most men experience. The exception on this is being an early bloomer (garantizes you a good hs experience) which is very underrated here, one of the only ways to experience the prime of women; or maybe some punctual case of some older dude getting a younger girl. So you may ask, who is fucking prime girls? Early bloomer chads who already mogged the average men at 13-14 years years old. The rest of us never competed, we were invisible. There's also an age bracket for men from 20-22 yo when they can get 18 yo pussy (which is still good) without getting hate and looking creepy, but after it's over unless you're rich.

That's it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Napoleon1800, GnosticDemiurge and 3 others
Cope. Chad doesn't experience this.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PseudoMaxxer
just be first, every chad in my class grew taller early but now theyre manlets cuz of early fusion lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and GnosticDemiurge
Pathetic society, age is just a number, yeah it correlates to development of features and puberty but this doesn't follow the same path in all girls.

There are out there 13 years olds (personal experience from hs) who are fully developed hungry for chad cock cause they entered puberry at 9 yo, and if their age wasn't known any man with decent hormonal profile would undoubtly fuck them. On the other side there are 16 or 17 years olds who just entered puberty (although this is very rare) and thus no man would have sex with her even knowing she's already "legal".

I don't blame them, any girl/woman with decently active hormones is a slut and has a profound desire for cock (some more discreet some less).

It's just that society makes it seem like they are some untouchable angels just because they look that way. Nowadays a 13-14 yo girl is looksmatched with 17 yo dude in terms of development and puberty. At 14-15 most of them are already full grown women and basically in their prime, so it is completely normal and healthy for any men to want to fuck with them.

Heck, I even remember the last time I had a social circle (at 12 yo) that girls my age were already posting ass pics in Insta stories. Now imagine at 13/14/15 yo.

Just open tiktok and you'll see MILLIONS of jbs constantly showing their ass and tits absolutely hungry for chad cock. The average 25 yo man has been lied thinking they are pure inmature angelic beings, thus not experiencing the most satisfying and natural sex, sex with prime women aka jbs

It's kinda funny seeing people treating teen girls as if they are innocent angel kids. Jfl if they knew what they start doing at the age of 12/13

there are actually girls who hit their prime at 14-16 after that they look old and wasted. There are also ones who hit it in early 20s but rare.

Women usually have a fast puberty finishing normally at 14/15/16 meanwhile men have a longer puberty in general and only reach a mature body at 18/19/20 and even after. A person usually peaks (physically) at life when finishing puberty and lasts around 7-8 years approximately.

Now, law creates a very unfair situation. When you are a teen boy you'll see how rapidely your girl classmates are developing, meanwhile you just entered puberty and still have a long way to fully mature. Most of the time early and mid teens are pussy free, stressing about it. In your mid teens you somewhat developed, have a close to average height, shoulders and bone structurr changed etc. . Ok now your classmates are practically full grown women and will only give attention to men who are in a similar period as them, they will want to be with someone also almost fully matured. So you are basically a 16 yo dude who won't have any chance with girls your age. Ok, you would think since girls from my grade aren't interested in boys still not being developed, younger girls who correspond to my same level of physical maturity will be a better option, right? NO, it's seen as wrong for a 15 yo dude going through mid puberty to be with a girl who is also going through mid puberty, just because of man-made number which doesn't mean nothing by itself. So majority of men stay pussy free through half of their development.

Ok, ok, now you're in your late teens, almost finishing puberty etc. you have broad shoulders, masculinised face, facial hair etc. are you able to get girls your age now? NO, 17/18/19 years olds are now interested in full grown men who aren't that old, say like 20-21 yo, meanwhile you are not fully grown at all and don't have the same attractiveness level.

At the moment, you're a 18-19 virgin who hasn't got the chance to get girls you can't go for younger girls because of society, and can't get the ones your age. Now you are already finisving your puberty and your prime is coming, you'll finally get good looking girls, right? NO, GIRLS YOUR AGE ARE ALREADY NOT AS ATTRACTIVE AS THEY'VE BEEN BEFORE. At this age you can finally get some pussy, but that pussy is already post prime and not fresh, bodies don't have the same figure, face has some noticeable dark eyes and wrinkles without makeup, they don't have that kind innocent attitude just the opposite they are now grotesque and have disgusted faces 24/7, to date them you will need to be able to spend a lot of money etc.

As you slightly age, still in your prime, it gets worse, women your age aren't even close to what they were before, but you can't go for younger 19 yo girls because you would be a "pedophile". This is worse and worse until you become a corpse.

The final conclusion is that this system is unfavourable, especially for men. MOST MEN WILL NEVER GET THE MOST FERTILE, THE MOST FRESH, THE BEST LOOKING, THE BEST PUSSY. THEY WILL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO FEEL IT. They will only get the degrated leftovers, who will worsen rather than improve your life, whose fertility and youth, the most valuable thing in life, is gone.

Meanwhile women past their prime will get prime men, so that's why women win in this situation.

This is a sad reality most men experience. The exception on this is being an early bloomer (garantizes you a good hs experience) which is very underrated here, one of the only ways to experience the prime of women; or maybe some punctual case of some older dude getting a younger girl. So you may ask, who is fucking prime girls? Early bloomer chads who already mogged the average men at 13-14 years years old. The rest of us never competed, we were invisible. There's also an age bracket for men from 20-22 yo when they can get 18 yo pussy (which is still good) without getting hate and looking creepy, but after it's over unless you're rich.

That's it
mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, horizontallytall and DelonLover1999
And u get gaslighted by ur classmates that u cant go for younger girls even tho ur more compatible with them. The school system is cucked innit
boys should be put in the same year with girls 1-2 years younger than themselves and girls should be put with guys 1-2 years older than themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Everyone knows that boys mature later both physically and mentally. A female 7th grade highschooler is usually a fully matured woman in terms of both brain and body, but most of the boys are still kids. I remember all the guys that actually got female attention back in ~7th grade were those who were further in their development and all the other boys were destined for inkwelldom and coping with vidya because they're like 2-3 years behind the girls in terms of physical and mental development. No fucking shit the girls aren't going to be all too interested in them. This is another issue that no one really talks about. It's over for boys!
Boys should be taught to be more violent with girls when they're children. That's what I'll teach my children. I'll teach my boys to beat a girl's face worse than you would a boy to teach her a lesson for hitting you and thinking she won't get back. And I'll teach my girls to never hit a boy first because while me and your brothers might love you there's nothing to stop a boy or man from beating you to death, and there's absolutely nothing you'll be able to do about it if that's what he decides to do.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

That's it
Yeah people underestimate teens too, I remember knowing much more than i was given credit for as a 13 year old boy. Also I remember girls at that age sexualising themselvesore than they do at 18-25. If you get to experience jb tho then your extremely lucky

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah people underestimate teens too, I remember knowing much more than i was given credit for as a 13 year old boy. Also I remember girls at that age sexualising themselvesore than they do at 18-25. If you get to experience jb tho then your extremely lucky

the jbs experience is one of the greatests things that can happen in your life.

I know of a few guys around my zone who got a +30 body count at 16

legit giant harems around a 20 km radius

the privileged dudes have an insane hs experience

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and horizontallytall
This is actually a very interesting idea. Would be tricky to execute and no way in hell would it fly in today’s society, but it does make a lot of sense

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Late puberty pill is so brutal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Same i am 19 and still not fully developed. I wont date any girl above 15 ,its complete waste when i was 14 i had girls my age and even younger with guys who were 18 -19

I feel like I have just finished developing both physically and mentally at 26yo...

Yes, as a man you eventually become superior to women in every aspect when you finish your development, however, because how society is set up, it's too late by then and they got to experience everything young while you were rotting...

That's it
Holy fuck

HOLY FUCK

THIS WAS SUCH A BRUTAL READ

THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME, IM 17 AND VIRGIN AND ALL THE FOIDS ARE BEING FUCKED

is there anything I can do?

• +1
Holy fuck

HOLY FUCK

THIS WAS SUCH A BRUTAL READ

THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME, IM 17 AND VIRGIN AND ALL THE FOIDS ARE BEING FUCKED

is there anything I can do?
Lmao at my 6 am essays

What can I say, you might force yourself to get into a privileged position depending on your circunstances, but you should know that the success the privileged ones have has been "given" to them naturally and effortessly, they never learned any PUA tactics, never read any NT guide, never really got into how to improve their looks besides basic hygiene. Their success is a byproduct of looks, personality, location, luckyness, money, status. A lot of factors which leaded to it.

I can't tell much, if you didn't catch the social wave, it's very hard or impossible to get on it later on, unfortunately at a pretty young age.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Napoleon1800
they should put young girls at university. And 25 above in the aged care ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Nick.Harte
same sex classes only and the only communication between boys and girls is through the school gate during breaks

the jbs experience is one of the greatests things that can happen in your life.

I know of a few guys around my zone who got a +30 body count at 16

legit giant harems around a 20 km radius

the privileged dudes have an insane hs experience
Tf. 30+bodycount at 16? Life is on easy mode for chads.

• +1
Same with whites/asians/indians vs arabs/blacks/islanders. The latter go through puberty earlier hence why they slay at 13-16 then whites catch up and overtake them. It also gives them a huge advantage in sports.

Tf. 30+bodycount at 16? Life is on easy mode for chads.
I would link you the post of a mother who was asking how to treat his 16 yo teen's sex addiction on a forum focused on it because he was bringing girls over their house every week. But I can't find it right now.

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I would link you the post of a mother who was asking how to treat his 16 yo teen's sex addiction on a forum focused on it because he was bringing girls over their house every week. But I can't find it right now.
Can’t believe people like that exist man. My life is a joke compared to this.

• JFL
Reactions: Gus17