BP is less relevant for dating

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I will prob get shit on for this

Extremely Hot take: BP is more relevant in other areas of life such as school, employment, making new friends, etc than pure dating. I understand the blackpill is the idea that looks effect treatment. Which I agree with, I just think actually less in the dating realm.

EDIT: However, I think you have to meet a certain threshold of looks to qualify for dating. Once this is achieved I would apply my idea

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DelonLover1999, FacialStructure404 and BullyofAlphaBitches
BP is always relevant for scientists.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ChadL1te and soover4me
I get what you are saying but you are factually wrong

it's just the looks is just not as big as an issue for the average relation on both parties
that the losers here claim it is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and BullyofAlphaBitches
elaborate
I was making a dick joke. BP is commonly used to mean bone-pressed, which is the scientific way to measure dicks in penis size studies.

it's just the looks is just not as big as an issue for the average relation on both parties
that the losers her claim it is
Fair enough, lemme edit my thread rq i have an adjustment to make

@Axii thoughts now?

• +1
Reactions: Axii
@Axii thoughts now?
it's a little bit better gets your point across more concisely but probably not IQ enough for the retards here

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and ChadL1te
I was making a dick joke. BP is commonly used to mean bone-pressed, which is the scientific way to measure dicks in penis size studies.
Oh lmao

Bone pressed is the most cope thing oat

Incels think their dick will be bone pressed inside a stacy

Oh lmao

Bone pressed is the most cope thing oat

Incels think their dick will be bone pressed inside a stacy
It is somewhat legit, because if you’re overweight, you have a larger fat pad so your penis will look smaller than it is. Take me for example, my fat pad is 1.4 inches. Lol. But yes, seems highly unlikely you will be able to use all of it. Perhaps half of your fat pad, maybe. Can’t say, I’m a virgin.

I will prob get shit on for this

Extremely Hot take: BP is more relevant in other areas of life such as school, employment, making new friends, etc than pure dating. I understand the blackpill is the idea that looks effect treatment. Which I agree with, I just think actually less in the dating realm.

EDIT: However, I think you have to meet a certain threshold of looks to qualify for dating. Once this is achieved I would apply my idea
Are you insane?

You think looks dont matter in dating and actual SEXUAL SELECTION when female choice is unrestrained? But it somehow matters more for employment and school where technical skills, IQ and hard work actually MAKE a tremendous difference?

You must be 18-19 TOPS.

Last edited:
It is somewhat legit, because if you’re overweight, you have a larger fat pad so your penis will look smaller than it is. Take me for example, my fat pad is 1.4 inches. Lol. But yes, seems highly unlikely you will be able to use all of it. Perhaps half of your fat pad, maybe. Can’t say, I’m a virgin.
It might visually look bigger after loss of fat but lemme put it this way, if its not being used by your own hand its not gonna bone pressed most likely

Are you insane?

You think looks dont matter in dating and actual SEXUAL SELECTION. But it matters more for employment and school where technical skills, IQ and hard work actually MAKE a tremendous difference?
you misinterpreted what hes saying

he said it matters less but it still hold significance

I see ugly men get hot women all the time

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and ChadL1te
It might visually look bigger after loss of fat but lemme put it this way, if its not being used by your own hand its not gonna bone pressed most likely
That’s true.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Are you insane?

You think looks dont matter in dating and actual SEXUAL SELECTION. But it matters more for employment and school where technical skills, IQ and hard work actually MAKE a tremendous difference?
Not saying they dont matter at all, but I see where you are coming from

Lemme put it this way, my point is that looks play a stronger role in unfair treatment in other aspects. !/3 of the dudes in finance are there for being tall good looking white dudes. Whereas a chad might have more IOIS but if hes truly insufferable to be around he wont get a gf. My big point is around unfair treatment, i guess i didnt word it well. And I admit its situational

It is the exact opposite.

Looks reign supreme in dating and have a secondary supporting (if any) role in employment (technical jobs that pay well I mean).

Looks reign supreme in dating, ESPECIALLY in short-term contexts, where betabuxxing and settling (after 10s of heartbreaks by Chads) doesn't come into play

Are they really “ugly men,” though? A lot of men cannot rate other men, so they will call an average-looking man ugly. Similarly, they can’t rate women either, because they get tricked by the make-up she’s wearing to believe she looks better than she is. An average-looking woman can easily look above average with some make-up, but that’s not her actual looks level. People often forget this.

It should be updated by the hour.
Yay! Although Ill be sad bc I was known to be the best grey around here (said no one but me):feelswah::soy::feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yay! Although Ill be sad bc I was known to be the best grey around here (said no one but me):feelswah::soy::feelshah:
Now you’ll be the best blue. :p

• Love it
Not saying they dont matter at all, but I see where you are coming from

Lemme put it this way, my point is that looks play a stronger role in unfair treatment in other aspects. !/3 of the dudes in finance are there for being tall good looking white dudes. Whereas a chad might have more IOIS but if hes truly insufferable to be around he wont get a gf. My big point is around unfair treatment, i guess i didnt word it well. And I admit its situational
Jobs that are not related to nepotism but require technical skills, looks don't come into play.
An ugly geek with high IQ and skills also has an unfair treatment because of his genetically superior neural connections, much like a Chad has in sexual selection due to his face/race/body/height.

If you are talking about sales jobs, or jobs passed down via nepotism, then its a different question.

Are they really “ugly men,” though? A lot of men cannot rate other men, so they will call an average-looking man ugly. Similarly, they can’t rate women either, because they get tricked by the make-up she’s wearing to believe she looks better than she is. An average-looking woman can easily look above average with some make-up, but that’s not her actual looks level. People often forget this.
Nah i def have, although you make a valid point about makeup. But also they could be gold diggers. its hard to tell just from walking by a couple

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nah i def have, although you make a valid point about makeup. But also they could be gold diggers. its hard to tell just from walking by a couple
Yeah, if you see a woman who looks better than the man she’s walking with, there’s a 110% chance of him being the umpteenth guy in her life and she’s either his first, second or third (the ones before must have looked as bad as himself).

Jobs that are not related to nepotism but require technical skills, looks don't come into play.
An ugly geek with high IQ and skills also has an unfair treatment because of his genetically superior neural connections, much like a Chad has in sexual selection due to his face/race/body/height.

If you are talking about sales jobs, or jobs passed down via nepotism, then its a different question.
POV: You're a first generation college student from India in the US. You are an engineering major, you grind your ass off for years getting good grades and internships. You scrape by and just get the job, your boss tells you they hired someone else along with you.

turns out it was a random hot white girl from a no name school in Florida who partied the whole time and got the job along with you for 'diversity purposes.'

If it's not relevant why all of the MTB/HTB are talking to the HTN/Chadlite guys who are 6 foot in the gym while me a MTN gets attention only from subhuman looking females and all of the other guys are invisible. All the MTN's and LTN's in the gym never get approached and I often see them alone.

Last edited:
If it's not relevant why all of the MTB/HTB are talking to the HTN/Chadlite guys who are 6 foot in the gym while me a MTN gets attention only from subhuman looking females and all of the other guys are invisible.
This just isnt true lol

Maybe true at a club of for one night stands. However thats different than dating. Step outside and discover the truth

Nigga thinking about dick 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Klasik01
This just isnt true lol

Maybe true at a club of for one night stands. However thats different than dating. Step outside and discover the truth
Why I cannot be 6 foot? People say height is not halo but I think it definitely is unless you're LTN or subhuman. Being NT is the bare minimum to meet women, then you have to look good to keep them around.

that the losers here claim it is
Na it really is
Issue is that you need to be on the extreme looks end to get that mogger treatment and after seeing that they believe they're on the losing end of the stick when they're actually living a normal life.
However though it is a normal life it IS the shit end of the stick

Why I cannot be 6 foot? People say height is not halo but I think it definitely is unless you're LTN or subhuman.
Did you reply to the wrong thread? Tf does this have to do with what i was talking about

I got a dick attached to my body. It stays with me.
It's ok bro each one with their thing, comparing is kinda addicting tbh specially if you're bigger :feelsgood:

Did you reply to the wrong thread? Tf does this have to do with what i was talking about
Cuz you didn't debunk anything. You only said "BP is not relevant for dating" and that's it.

Na it really is
Issue is that you need to be on the extreme looks end to get that mogger treatment and after seeing that they believe they're on the losing end of the stick when they're actually living a normal life.
However though it is a normal life it IS the shit end of the stick
The issue people face is its hard to scale.

The average dude isnt constantly getting approached but that dosent mean women find him ugly. But non NT+MTN is gonna lead to no women which describes half the ppl here which leads them to think looks are everything.

Youve seen both sides of the spectrum, but I think looks are more relevant for extremes. Most people are in the middle though

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
It's ok bro each one with their thing, comparing is kinda addicting tbh specially if you're bigger :feelsgood:
Haha I see guys do dick comparisons online. What’s your size?

Cuz you didn't debunk anything. You only said "BP is not relevant for dating" and that's it.
I strictly avoided saying that

I understand why people would disagree. Height was jus brought up out of nowhere

Looks reign supreme in dating, ESPECIALLY in short-term contexts,
thats water but you arent really dating if it's in the short term be for real dumbass

and besides it not like that even matters anyway if you arent "slaying" them jfl at IQ
Na it really is
Issue is that you need to be on the extreme looks end to get that mogger treatment
nobody ever in the world unless they were status halo'd/maxxed also

yes I say ugly men because from what I have seen they truely are

I have said this three times now and Il say it again. I have a teacher that looks like Lester from Gta he is a public school teacher mind you, no money, no status, no looks, just all personality from this dude and he is getting married to a stacy this upcomming month
unbelievable I know.

many other examples I have seen too

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
The hell going on over here
Like what normally happens whenever I enter a thread: every thread turns into a thread about dick sizes.

• JFL
yes I say ugly men because from what I have seen they truely are

I have said this three times now and Il say it again. I have a teacher that looks like Lester from Gta he is a public school teacher mind you, no money, no status, no looks, just all personality from this dude and he is getting married to a stacy this upcomming month
unbelievable I know.

many other examples I have seen too
I won’t doubt the man not being attractive at all, but I do cast doubts over the idea an actual Stacy is the kind of woman he bagged. I think she’s just an HTB who fake-upfrauds a lot.

I won’t doubt the man not being attractive at all, but I do cast doubts over the idea an actual Stacy is the kind of woman he bagged. I think she’s just an HTB who fake-upfrauds a lot.
youve had to be there to see the unfrauded candids of this chick he showed to the whole class unfrauded stacylite = stacy idgafwys

it was kinda funny though the whole class was virtue signaling and shit after that

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Even so, his point still stands

besides at the end of the day I think most (normal) dudes would happily settle with a below average-looking girl who they like to be around of an extremely annoying stacy. Obviously, she cant be super ugly. Thats why I mentioned thresholds.

Men have no standards atp

Even so, his point still stands

besides at the end of the day I think most (normal) dudes would happily settle with a below average-looking girl who they like to be around of an extremely annoying stacy. Obviously, she cant be super ugly. Thats why I mentioned thresholds.

Men have no standards atp
Yes, men have zero standards. I attribute this to their being horny. They say women’s libido is just as high as men’s libido is, but I call BS. Men are so desperate to fuck literally anything, whereas women aren’t. Plus they’re usually the cause of dead bedrooms.

• +1

Looks reign supreme in dating and have a secondary supporting (if any) role in employment (technical jobs that pay well I mean).

Looks reign supreme in dating, ESPECIALLY in short-term contexts, where betabuxxing and settling (after 10s of heartbreaks by Chads) doesn't come into play
also dependant on location. where i am looks mean nothing. you can be ugly as shit or a midget here and still get gfs and live a normal life

• +1
For LTR blackpill don't matter cause use other things
For ONS/Hookup black pill is key

• +1