Braces ruined my FACE

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’ve had braces on for about 1.5 years now and I’m looking back at old photos of my side profile and I’m now realizing how much more forward my maxilla was then, my midface is sunken in now because of something I never even needed in the first place if anyone wants proof pm me

Never ever get braces

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Allornothing, ungewist and 5 others
Your GENETICS DID

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, LooksThinker, maximuslaid and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, tasmanian devil, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
did you have an overbite?

I’ve had braces on for about 1.5 years now and I’m looking back at old photos of my side profile and I’m now realizing how much more forward my maxilla was then, my midface is sunken in now because of something I never even needed in the first place if anyone wants proof pm me

Never ever get braces
Lol they gave me a palate expander and fixed my malocclusion

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: tasmanian devil and Zenis

Never ever get braces
pm me?

loool my avi had braces. its your genes man

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I think the outcome of getting braces differ depending on the individual. I got braces for an overbite and I look great compared to before

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, ungewist and fufurjde
Yeah braces f u up

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

Never ever get braces
Screenshot 2023 12 22 18 28 02 91 acf3668dde35e81681a14c9e57f49c1d Screenshot 2024 01 01 12 47 15 52 acf3668dde35e81681a14c9e57f49c1d
How tf did it ruined u, it save the fuck out of me nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Allornothing, tasmanian devil and 2 others

Never ever get braces
brb imagining pics

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Braces are my biggest second regret after circumcision

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Allornothing, ungewist and 1 other person
Straight teeth but at what cost 😔

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Did you get premolar extractions?

Did you get rubber bands?

For most people, neither braces nor elastics will harm their aesthetics significantly, if at all.

Pics or didn't happen

3 Months into my braces

Not a single regret.

Never ever get braces
How old were you? I got braces 14>16 and nothing bad happened