Braces vs. Invisalign debate is over

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
I have been going to a few dentist lately to get my subhuman teeth fixed (open bite and corwded teeth) and they all told me the same.

Invisalign/Spark is the next step in the evolution of orthdontics.

Braces will not exist in 20 years from now, nobody will use them.

Some old dentists will give you those because they cannot adapt.

It makes sense, instead of wearing a metal cage you wear an invisible plastic which you have to change every week.
Faster and better results, less pain, and you only take them off to eat.

They told me that it would be 4k euros for a 2-year treatment. I wanted to go Erasmus next year so I'm fucked, what should I do?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, User28823, Deleted member 29261 and 8 others
Lifefuel tbh because I thought the whole reason people wore braces was because they were more effective. Now there's no benefit to braces it is more reason for me to go on invisalign. How sever cases does invisalign treat.

Lifefuel tbh because I thought the whole reason people wore braces was because they were more effective. Now there's no benefit to braces it is more reason for me to go on invisalign. How sever cases does invisalign treat.
They told me that my open bite is better treated with invisalign, years of difference with braces

I went to two orthos in my home city and neither used braces at all.

Water, braces are a torture device

• +1
Reactions: capybara and m0ss26
Some surgeons prefer braces if you are to undergo bimax

no surgeon is decompensating for bimax with invisalign

Yea, I went to a consultating and the first scam of a jew doctor said I needed the braces with the rubber bands and then I went to a non jew doctor and she said she would fit me for invisalign in 2 weeks.

Anybody who tries to give you braces in 2020 and above is scamming the shit out of you
Or youre truly recessed

I have been going to a few dentist lately to get my subhuman teeth fixed (open bite and corwded teeth) and they all told me the same.

Invisalign/Spark is the next step in the evolution of orthdontics.

Braces will not exist in 20 years from now, nobody will use them.

Some old dentists will give you those because they cannot adapt.

It makes sense, instead of wearing a metal cage you wear an invisible plastic which you have to change every week.
Faster and better results, less pain, and you only take them off to eat.

They told me that it would be 4k euros for a 2-year treatment. I wanted to go Erasmus next year so I'm fucked, what should I do?
You can try and 3d prin them?

Invisalign mogs hard, though it isn’t recommended for severe cases of teeth subhumanity crowding etc

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Braces do not hurt after 3 days of them being in lmfao

Damon mogs both

braces are Jewish prison devices for your teeth.

@andy9432

Invasilign mogs braces?