Bradpitt has ~1.8 fwhr, not 1.93 like they say.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
You may have already seen this image around the internet when lurking lookism things:

or threads like this:

Well, thinking about cheekbones and fwhr, I thought how is it possible that brad pitt has a high fwhr when he apparently has weak cheekbones (even though he has a wide ipd, I found it strange that he has a fwhr 1.9+ like they say around the internet).
Turns out he has less than 1.8 FWHR:

Zoom in if you want to see the rule tool:

712/396 = 1.79

I use the top of the midface as the middle of the eyebrows, is it correct?
if you use the bottom of eyebrow you get 1.9:

Let's compare with bradley cooper, which in that image indicates 1.74. I dont think that image is ideal because he is smiling there, which would increase the fwhr, right? So lets use a pic like the brad pitts one where is a professional pic and facial expression is more neutral and the head position seems neutral.

The best one i found was this, its hard to find cause he is always smiling:

so we have 270/149 = 1.81 FWHR.
in face its higher, because notice that I didn't advance the ruler inside the hair when measuring the width. With Brad Pitt in the photo above we don't have this problem because you can see the skin, there's only the beard covering the skin, and if I made a mistake with pitt I made it higher because I put the ruler almost at the end of the beard. And with cooper I made a mistake of course, and made his fwhr SMALLER.

So cooper has higher fwhr than pitt.
Also cooper has lower set eyebrows, which makes the fwhr higher.

and try measuring other pics of pitt, you'll never get it above 1.8:

What are your thoughts on this? Did I do something wrong?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, ascension, midlatinocel and 2 others
who cares nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, greywind, Newday*V3 and 14 others
who cares abt brad pitt's fwhr nigga

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
compact midface is not a meme

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Clavicular
It's okay brother @Eduardo DOV i care about Brad Pitt fhwr.
I can't believe its wrong by 0.1 wtf!?!? :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ascension, midlatinocel and 1 other person
you guys are fucking retarded

that picture is lens distorted nigga

you guys are fucking retarded

that picture is lens distorted nigga
you can use any picture of him you'll get that number. look the other one i measured.
and it makes perfect sense, because he obviously doesn't have above average cheekbones, they looks average + he has high set eyebrows.

Screenshot 2024 03 23 142410

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
NIGGA WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT BRAD PITTS FWHR, LIKE. WHO. FUCKING. GIVES. A. FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT US TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION I LITERALLY COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT BRAD PITTS FWHR, LIKE WE GOT PAST ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS, WE SOLVED ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS AND NOW WE'RE DISCUSSING BRAD PITTS FWHR?

compact midface is not a meme
I know, but apparently you can be a very attractive man without such a huge fwhr. Or maybe a huge fwhr is not that 1.9+number, i dont know.

you can use any picture of him you'll get that number. look the other one i measured.
and it makes perfect sense, because he obviously doesn't have above average cheekbones, they looks average + he has high set eyebrows.
sry I was so aggressive, you seem like a chill nigga

his zygos are very high and laterally flat, which makes it trick to measure properly. But here, for example, it's around 1.92

His head is slightly tilted down up tho, which might increase a little bit. With neutral head position, I'm guessing he would be closer 1.90 on the dot, which is still quite high.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon

his zygos are very high and laterally, which makes it trick to measure properly. But here, for example, it's around 1.92

View attachment 2815564

His head is slightly tilted down up tho, which might increase a little bit. With neutral head position, I'm guessing he would be closer 1.90 on the dot, which is still quite high.
on this one I measured 345px/189px = 1.82

These measurements are wrong, I untilted the photo. but even so here we get a fwhr 1.85. thanks.
You shouldn't go as high as the mid brow itself imo

The line should stop at the middle of the inner brow corner, which is a bit lower.

• +1

his zygos are very high and laterally, which makes it trick to measure properly. But here, for example, it's around 1.92

View attachment 2815564

I dont know, his zygos might be high, but they dont seem big. On fight club he was sgiga slim and even so there wasn't a big shadow effect on his face. How do you explain this?

I dont know, his zygos might be high, but they dont seem big. On fight club he was sgiga slim and even so there wasn't a big shadow effect on his face. How do you explain this?
I meant to say high set and laterally flat.

His higher FWHR is due a very compact maxillary length (his Ipsilateral Alar Angle is quite above average).

This is the best pic I could find. His hair is short, so won't obstruct much. Remember to use the middle of the inner brow corner, and tell me what you got.

Last edited:
  • +1
over for my 1.93 fwhr

I meant to say high set and laterally flat.

His higher FWHR is due a very compact maxillary length (his Ipsilateral Alar Angle is quite above average).

View attachment 2815588

This is the best pic I could find. His hair is short, so won't obstruct much. Remember to use the middle of the inner brow corner, and tell me what you got.
using middle of eyebrows I got 1.88.

I see what you're saying now about his zygos being high.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
View attachment 2815594

very little hollow cheeks, you can see its a slim face, but the zygos pop out just a bit.
@DelonLover1999
why is it?

@DelonLover1999

• +1
View attachment 2815594

very little hollow cheeks, you can see its a slim face, but the zygos pop out just a bit.
@DelonLover1999
why is it?
I think it's possibly due to not much lateral or anterior projection + huge masseters

You can see in 3/4 that his ogee curve is very smooth, almost non-existent

• +1
You may have already seen this image around the internet when lurking lookism things:

View attachment 2815449

or threads like this:

Well, thinking about cheekbones and fwhr, I thought how is it possible that brad pitt has a high fwhr when he apparently has weak cheekbones (even though he has a wide ipd, I found it strange that he has a fwhr 1.9+ like they say around the internet).

View attachment 2815452
712/396 = 1.79

View attachment 2815461

Let's compare with bradley cooper, which in that image indicates 1.74. I dont think that image is ideal because he is smiling there, which would increase the fwhr, right? So lets use a pic like the brad pitts one where is a professional pic and facial expression is more neutral and the head position seems neutral.

View attachment 2815488

in face its higher, because notice that I didn't advance the ruler inside the hair when measuring the width. With Brad Pitt in the photo above we don't have this problem because you can see the skin, there's only the beard covering the skin, and if I made a mistake with pitt I made it higher because I put the ruler almost at the end of the beard. And with cooper I made a mistake of course, and made his fwhr SMALLER.

View attachment 2815526

Wrong

Lmao brads front profile is near perfect btw idk what u wanna deconstruct but no on on this website has a better front than brad ratios wise man lol
If you ever successfully manage to "debunk" him it just means the rest of us are even more subhuman

Lmao brads front profile is near perfect btw idk what u wanna deconstruct but no on on this website has a better front than brad ratios wise man lol
If you ever successfully manage to "debunk" him it just means the rest of us are even more subhuman
just marry CA at this point nigga jfl

my idea is that it was possible to be very beautiful even if you didn't have a very high fwhr...

Why do you take it as a fact that I want to diminish Brad Pitt's beauty? he obviously has a beautiful face. lol.

• +1
Anyway, this thread serves to prove that measuring fwhr is not so trivial.

• +1
my idea is that it was possible to be very beautiful even if you didn't have a very high fwhr...
It's very possible.

Look at Corrado Martini, for example

Why do you take it as a fact that I want to diminish Brad Pitt's beauty? he obviously has a beautiful face. lol.
You really can't.
The only guy who can is Rodrigo guera who has 81 85% harmony even after losing 10% or so of his score from his long face

just marry CA at this point nigga jfl
Bruh shut up retard. 1 more stupid uneducated non backed response and you're catching the block. CA has made the best foundation for rating since lookism ever started. You literal double digit iq truecels trying to intuitively rate as a legit male are the cancer of this space and need to be banned. You legit contribute NOTHING

This guy actually has a shit fwhr and mogs
Regardless
D4981c249ec92f659687e31e04bc2fcb

none of this shit is a valid excuse.
Brad pitt and this guy basically have impossible harmony so what is your point? Just be perfect everywhere else theory?

Bruh shut up retard. 1 more stupid uneducated non backed response and you're catching the block. CA has made the best foundation for rating since lookism ever started. You literal double digit iq truecels trying to intuitively rate as a legit male are the cancer of this space and need to be banned. You legit contribute NOTHING
mirin cortisol spike

hows this an ideal ramus? How can he weigh harmony above bodyfat factors when thats not congruent with studies at all?

His dimorphism rating is also utter shit

Make a point with actual facts instead of ageless claims
His ramus mogs
his ramus is 0.43 of his mandible in a lot of these pics

can u only read numbers u autistic dog

View attachment 2815449

or threads like this:

View attachment 2815452
712/396 = 1.79

View attachment 2815461

View attachment 2815488

View attachment 2815526

who gives a fuck tho

all this effort for what

Users who are viewing this thread

Back