brahminboss

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
@BrahminBoss how do you keep your sanity being called ugly everyday on this website?

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell and wsada
Touching my cheekbones

25A704D3 B4DE 47E7 BB5D 02A078FC3DF2

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, RAMU KAKA, smoth and 2 others
do u think chad is called ugly here everyday

how do you feel you dont recieve amnesia treatment

do u think people have bias against u

Yea I need amnesia treatment that’s y I gonna lose that 16 kg

Yea I need amnesia treatment that’s y I gonna lose that 16 kg
if yo uactually got good looking people would like you even less, its funny now because ur goofy guy who looks kinda funny and talks about how hes a god amongst men if u were actually handsome youd lose all forum appeal

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
if yo uactually got good looking people would like you even less, its funny now because ur goofy guy who looks kinda funny and talks about how hes a god amongst men if u were actually handsome youd lose all forum appeal
I think I’ll still have the same image in mind of ltn curry, even if I become chad they accuse me of mossad AI like they already doing. They say i morphing my pictures when im almost obese lol there’s nothing to even morph I don’t even have a jaw

I think I’ll still have the same image in mind of ltn curry, even if I become chad they accuse me of mossad AI like they already doing. They say i morphing my pictures when im almost obese lol there’s nothing to even morph I don’t even have a jaw
you dont store much fat on your face it sppears do u rly think youl look that miuch different

you dont store much fat on your face it sppears do u rly think youl look that miuch different
Fat wraps around bones. It’s why boneless people look fat even at low bf while Safir looks lean at 18 percent .

Fat wraps around bones. It’s why boneless people look fat even at low bf while Safir looks lean at 18 percent .
u look like u have a skinny body though just based off face/neck

when u lean out i feel like u will look like slenderman