Breath

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
Are you guys turned off by good looking girls who seem to have unpleasant breath? I don't mean bad breath caused by food and other sources. I mean girl's natural mouth odour that's not a causation by food or health conditions. I noticed some girls have it better and others less, also irrelevant of looks. Example: Like what you smell the morning after, if she brushed teeth before sleep and drank water after waking up(to get hydration going) but HAVEN'T washed her teeth yet.

my art teacher is fucking hot but has bad breath, i would still fuck her, i don't care about her breath JFL as long as she doesn't smell horrendous

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 483
u r gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
tel lthat bitaach to drink more water

stop making me horny mother fucker
Damn Dogtown cant help it man, I stocked up my gif database i gotta use some new ones :p

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
fuck you im off to jack off
Hahah dont do it man, thats too easy XD damn it other man down MAN DOWN!!!! IM REQUESTING REINFORCEMENT

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
@dogtown im sorry to torture you like that man feel bad, I just got to much gifs btw that rate me in motion gif was not me you know that right :p

@dogtown im sorry to torture you like that man feel bad, I just got to much gifs btw that rate me in motion gif was not me you know that right :p

i know it wasn't you, stop making me horny though ogre

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Deleted member 656
what boyo ?

No fap. Turned me from this

Images

to this

TuUGKmcl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and dogtown