BRENDIO LIKES LOLIS AND HIS TRADWIFE IS MAD (GTFIH)

When will u fuck her to insert dominance
He already fucked her after me
The girl told me she couldnt feek anything after my square cock destroyed her

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and BrendioEEE
With her presence I guess they were bound to get jealous and obsessed with hers and your relationship. It's good that it's been distanced tho. Their idea that she'll be like "DOXXED!? I guess time to break up our relationship and go for the alpha man who doxxed"
Yeah I honestly, I just want the server to be a pretty chill Christian server, I know she wants it to be the same, sadly anytime we ever try and make a community or anything like that, especially if it involves her, always have to do some like fucking weeding out of parasites before we can truly get started, r9k legit is fucking exploding bro, they think like some war happened between us or some shit, meanwhile we're both just chilling, as usual, as I just ban cucks from the server, and continue on with my daily life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

@BrendioEEE "I-I-I could love her more than he could, he doesn't feel her like I DO DAMMIT!"

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and BrendioEEE
shes a dumbass

Yeah I honestly, I just want the server to be a pretty chill Christian server, I know she wants it to be the same, sadly anytime we ever try and make a community or anything like that, especially if it involves her, always have to do some like fucking weeding out of parasites before we can truly get started, r9k legit is fucking exploding bro, they think like some war happened between us or some shit, meanwhile we're both just chilling, as usual, as I just ban cucks from the server, and continue on with my daily life.
R9K if you scroll a bit theres a thread abut her and lol it's filled with replies from today.
I'm not in the server but do you have like a waiting channel where you can check the profiles before they can enter? Otherwise you might need more mods to watch the server longer.
If you give it some time and w her away from the site it should be reduced soon hopefully

View attachment 633477

@BrendioEEE "I-I-I could love her more than he could, he doesn't feel her like I DO DAMMIT!"
Bro they actually say this shit on the daily man, it's pathetic, they don't even believe the shit that comes out of their fingers onto the screen man.
Virgin Orbiter

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6191
She doesnt look asian at all
Everyone keeps saying she's hapa or asian for some reason, I mean sometimes I can see the hapa thing, but she looks pretty white to me.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Everyone keeps saying she's hapa or asian for some reason, I mean sometimes I can see the hapa thing, but she looks pretty white to me.
Coping mechanism i guess
They cant accept that u got a white wife

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Tbh i understand the incel community for being "mad"
Orbiting isnt acceptable tho
They aren't the Incel community tho.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
this threads gonna be a good read ngl lemme put on some Lofi hip hop while I get my reading glasses brb
AD6812D4 3369 4176 B4CD 8F5956113A97

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6095 and BrendioEEE
They aren't the Incel community tho.
Yeah i know they are jealous losers craving other peoples success i just mentioned the incels idk why

People who like loli unironically make me sick tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
>HE FELL FOR THE R9K BAIT
>HE THINKS WE HAVEN'T MET
OH NO NO NO
View attachment 633455
Wtf is this shitty, autistic and illogical reply? You really want us to believe that you, a 5’2 fat manlet pig, has a will to live, let alone a wife?
>HE FELL FOR THE R9K BAIT
E8014FD3 853D 4131 B82E 31B7A4C8DC5F

Do you really think you can just laugh off an absolutely humiliating experience of getting exposed for something so embarrassing like an ugly teethless horse?
3457A299 D71A 409F 8C45 80AB42FCFBB7

You aren’t fooling anybody, faggot. Truth is : you are a 5’2, fat, delusional subhuman who is clinging to the lingering hope of meeting up with an equally autistic whore and has thus deluded himself into thinking that they already have a life together. You sit all day rotting in Internet forums and image boards to distract yourself from the fact that she is hopelessly simping for some Chad right this very instant
2A36C2A3 51D9 4E9D 857B 7767BA69173E

I think at this point, seeing how hilariously pathetic your situation is, I would be doing you a favor by beating you to death like the overweight larva-infested masochistic dog you are and relieve you of the burden of your life forever
F3C56B89 5DE8 49E3 B887 4909DD5A29E9

EF5A831E F3B3 4F37 A4AC 5AB303BA3B68
F37F0282 CA83 4C85 B4CD DDFC560347AB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6095
Wtf is this shitty, autistic and illogical reply? You really want us to believe that you, a 5’2 fat manlet pig, has a will to live, let alone a wife?

View attachment 633505
Do you really think you can just laugh off an absolutely humiliating experience of getting exposed for something so embarrassing like an ugly teethless horse?
View attachment 633509
You aren’t fooling anybody, faggot. Truth is : you are a 5’2, fat, delusional subhuman who is clinging to the lingering hope of meeting up with an equally autistic whore and has thus deluded himself into thinking that they already have a life together. You sit all day rotting in Internet forums and image boards to distract yourself from the fact that she is hopelessly simping for some Chad right this very instant
View attachment 633518
I think at this point, seeing how hilariously pathetic your situation is, I would be doing you a favor by beating you to death like the overweight larva-infested masochistic dog you are and relieve you of the burden of your life forever
View attachment 633526
View attachment 633530View attachment 633527

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
unironically whose brendio

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 6095
why do you care about him. you have only seen him online and will never see in person plus you don't gain anything out of it

cagefuel tbh
Bc my life is so shit I live through other people's drama

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, balding17yomanletcel and BrendioEEE
MuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuhMuhmuhmuhmuhmuh

Such degeneracy, bring the flamethrowers.

whats so bad about lolis? didnt trad guys use to marry 12 year old girls only a century ago? smh

View attachment 633505
View attachment 633509
View attachment 633518
View attachment 633526
View attachment 633530View attachment 633527
damn chiillll

Roped

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Taylorswift