Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Calm down dude.....

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1106, AdamLamberg and 3 others
so much fucking spam.Stop bretty,I'm srs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
@knajjd ban Bretty boy for spam already

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heirio, SikKunt, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
@BrettyBoy lives rent free in our heads

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 470, Ritalincel and 2 others
@knajjd ban Bretty boy for spam already

For real this fucker has been doing this ever since joining this website, he couldnt wait for his name to turn blue so he could make a thread about it and keeps doing it every time his name changes colour this dude legit doesnt have a life, and has a IQ of a goldfish. and that would be a insult to the goldfish.

It's just nonstop picture spamming and has no input on the website doesn't contribute at all, All he cares about is his post count.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Soulsmaxx, Deleted member 206 and 8 others
For real this fucker has been doing this ever since joining this website, he couldnt wait for his name to turn blue so he could make a thread about it and keeps doing it every time his name changes colour this dude legit doesnt have a life, and has a IQ if a goldfish. and that would be a insult to the goldfish.

He needs to be banned

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 1464, nausea and 4 others
Am still grey, lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Bengt
He needs to be banned
For real this fucker has been doing this ever since joining this website, he couldnt wait for his name to turn blue so he could make a thread about it and keeps doing it every time his name changes colour this dude legit doesnt have a life, and has a IQ if a goldfish. and that would be a insult to the goldfish.
This is the first time,I see the forum unanimously agree to have someone banned,lol.

XD

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Arkantos
For real this fucker has been doing this ever since joining this website, he couldnt wait for his name to turn blue so he could make a thread about it and keeps doing it every time his name changes colour this dude legit doesnt have a life, and has a IQ of a goldfish. and that would be a insult to the goldfish.

It's just nonstop picture spamming and has no input on the website doesn't contribute at all, All he cares about is his post count.
@Tony and @Ritalincel does the same thing

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
:) My message has been heard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Arkantos
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread
  • BrettyBoy

• Love it
Reactions: dogtown
BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
BrettyBoy,

You have a received a 30% warning from Sergeant for the post BrettyBoy:

BrettyBoy
Additional comments: Blatant spam.

You can read the rules here:
Rules and FAQ | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Rules Females: This is a forum for males, females will be banned on sight. No exceptions. Bragging: Don't blatantly brag, if you talk about your experiences make them relevant. Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting, doxing, misinformation, platitudes, mass PMing, or arbitrary...
looksmax.org looksmax.org

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and SikKunt
Sorry, really want that red colour screen name and got carried away.

Yet all you do is post shitty gifs in several threads. Ironic.

I’m not skinny anymore
Eatin’ so good that it hurts (okay)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, SikKunt and Deleted member 1106
Cry for bretty

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1089
Cry for bretty
Most members here are snakes that would most likely betray their fellow members if it meant getting pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
He's banned again

free him, thankfully its not permanent

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
[CENTER][SIZE=134px][FONT=Helvetica Neue][COLOR=rgb(146, 50, 50)][COLOR=rgb(146, 50, 50)][IMG width="140px" alt="chesscel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1106.jpg?1560719128[/IMG][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]XD

F7E3C01D E9B5 4549 B260 B32C56834A8B

Comical. XD

• Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos and SikKunt
I told him that he would get banned

That day was comical. I got banned for my first time after filling up page 1 of off topic section with avatar jokes or at least mostly avatar jokes with page 1 been nothing but me. XD

I was going for the red screen name colour for anyone wondering.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
That day was comical. I got banned for my first time after filling up page 1 of off topic section with avatar jokes or at least mostly avatar jokes with page 1 been nothing but me. XD

:angry:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BrettyBoy
Comical. XD

Caring about low effort posts in OFF TOPIC section=Brain dead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel