British People Are The Richest In The Entire World

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

The top 5 countries on the highest average salary list with an actual significant population above 20 million population, are

United States - british people
Australia - british people
Canada - british people
Germany - germanic people(same blood as british people)
United Kingdom - british people

British people are simply the richest in the entire world

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Kyff, WanderingBurro and Danish_Retard
Germany mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
Don't you need to take inflation into account when talking about the wealth of nations?

Since when you are a mod :lul: :lul: :lul: . Favourite one from now on

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Imagine looking at average and not median
Rip my iq

Jews are richer then british people in the USA

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 22284
How, what exactly are they producing or contributing to the world?
well for example, london is the financial services capital of the world

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Jews mog

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Ofcourse they looted half of world

But the people ruin it

View attachment 2376273

The top 5 countries on the highest average salary list with an actual significant population above 20 million population, are

United States - british people
Australia - british people
Canada - british people
Germany - germanic people(same blood as british people)
United Kingdom - british people

British people are simply the richest in the entire world
Oh hello cuck, we meet again.

How about you answer my previous reply, eh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
But Swiss mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge and flippasav
like an sfcel but more discriminating. ukcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
@leffbridge @flippasav

why are u jfl'ing my post? whites are known to obviously be the best looking people

and whites are known to be the tallest people

do u think they use shitskin italians in those studies that prove whites are the best looking? no they obviously go to england.

and the best looking man in the world ranked, is henry cavill. who is british.

do u think all the white guys in mvoies who are famous and the most lusted over men in the world, are italian? french?spanish? no. they're all blue eyes pure white men who speak english. aka british men

• Ugh..
@leffbridge @flippasav

why are u jfl'ing my post? whites are known to obviously be the best looking people

do u think they use shitskin italians in those studies that prove whites are the best looking? no they obviously go to england.

do u think all the white guys in mvoies who are famous and the most lusted over men in the world, are italian? french?spanish? no. they're all blue eyes pure white men who speak english. aka british men
Henry looks like shit. However, yea whites are the best looking at any level of psl.

@leffbridge @flippasav

Nope the true white man are:

Greeks:
05A1A312 648A 4527 8E45 C78397B12137

Spanish:

CB760F5D 3A41 4BAB A0BB 25371E294A90

Italians:

7D7EE27D 5468 4AD3 891B 4A76CABE9513

But anyways, as a person living in the UK, it makes me want to move to the US/Canada/Australian cities like Miami, Toronto, Melbourne and Dallas

• JFL
@Lethbridge read above

is someone angry about being mogged by brits
Nope. I just remember cooling your ass in the Asian post.
Seems like you never take the supremacist dick out of your mouth.

One more baseless reply from you will lead me to strip you of your British pride.
And trust me it will be easy, there are very few things you should be proud about.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
yes; all your "white" british foids (read landwhales on average) cream their pants at the sight of Italian and Med men- they are known to pursue them over there and act super whorish
do u think all the white guys in mvoies who are famous and the most lusted over men in the world, are italian? french?spanish?
and yes, of course, spanish italian and greek men are the most desired by gooks included, by their own studies

BLOND hair BLUE eyes is a huge meme invented by faggots on faggot-teens.org :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
yes; all your "white" british foids (read landwhales on average) cream their pants at the sight of Italian and Med men- they are known to pursue them over there and act super whorish

and yes, of course, spanish italian and greek men are the most desired by gooks included, by their own studies

BLOND hair BLUE eyes is a huge meme invented by faggots on faggot-teens.org :feelskek:
jfl at thinking north european women would go anywhere near turbomanlet countries

Uk girls all say they'd date 6ft+ only. italians are 5ft8 on average lmfao. youd get bullied here. and you dont have blue eyes. european girls specifically only date men with blue eyes cos looks beautiful and good genes

caging at u saying italians and greeks are most desired by gooks, funny shit