British women x Pakistani man

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Almost as good a pair as Indian man and Italian woman

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and looksmac
Yea,lets use jewess as british women example and top % white passing male as pakistani man

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and looksmac
Yea,lets use jewess as british women example and top % white passing male as pakistani man
F4FA09C2 7A04 4DD5 8231 71B71F648C70

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre, Chadeep and looksmac
It’s like this, say you came across a white man who was kind of ugly. You may think to yourself, “Well, I guess I’m not a fan of white features then.” But the truth is that white features are the most handsome in the world when brought together with the right harmony and proportions.

It’s like this, say you came across a white man who was kind of ugly. You may think to yourself, “Well, I guess I’m not a fan of white features then.” But the truth is that white features are the most handsome in the world when brought together with the right harmony and proportions.
A5CB17A3 C55E 4270 AC1F B4B8CCC151E4

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Biggest fucking chadpreet to grace earth. Married a Jewess after being a chad at uni with multiple women, getting arranged marriages now with pakis decades younger, defied the agepill, captained national cricket team, ended up PM, now prisonmaxxxing and if he dies will be remembered as a martyr.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and distance decay

They look good asf together tho damn

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss