"BRO WHITE PEOPLE ARE UGLY"

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Subhuman with frame and height failio, never began
Dalit "Bro white people are so fucking ugly man holy cow dung shiva piss bloody they so fucking ugly i mog them all i fucking kill you bich boi yt boi easy irl come to fight me bloody fuck you"

"In 2017, the global skin lightening market value amounted to about 4.8 billion U.S. dollars, and is forecasted to reach some 8.9 billion U.S. dollars by 2027"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, GabachoCopium, jinnu and 3 others
that dude is an attention seeking schizo dnrd him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and yeeyeeslayer
@Luffymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
i just need a nice asian wife and i'm good to go. Will achieve this once i finish some things man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Iasacrko and <6PSLcel
i just need a nice asian wife and i'm good to go. Will achieve this once i finish some things man.
Ur American :feelskek: it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Lightening your dark black skin to be brown skin ≠ wanting to be a full white person

Lightening your dark black skin to be brown skin ≠ wanting to be a full white person
I never said that, i was saying that in regards to Indians, but with niggers i explicitly said it's to appear more lightskin

I never said that, i was saying that in regards to Indians, but with niggers i explicitly said it's to appear more lightskin
Have u ever thought that Indians js look better with light skin, but they still don’t look white?

Have u ever thought that Indians js look better with light skin, but they still don’t look white?
i havent thought about this because idgaf about pajeets lol

i havent thought about this because idgaf about pajeets lol
So u agree that the skin lightening claim is low iq? It’s just like saying wygirls buy fake eyelashes to look black

Nah the cope is CRAZY. Asians literally trying to be white is enough evidence lol look at koreans they wanna be white so bad.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Deleted member 61895
So u agree that the skin lightening claim is low iq? It’s just like saying wygirls buy fake eyelashes to look black
IF you are white then be white, if you are negro then be negro, if you are pajjet then be pajeet.

not a word cumskin

Nah the cope is CRAZY. Asians literally trying to be white is enough evidence lol look at koreans they wanna be white so bad.
we are the most superior race.

how is it a low iq claim ? what does that even mean nigga ? you can search up on google right now: "how big is the skin lightening market", it's not like i pulled the $4.8b figure out my ass, also idc about what yt girls do, stop strawmaning this conversation because the topic of discussion was shitskins bleaching their shit colored skin to appear more white, key word nigga appear, not exactly, ik thats more of a SEA thing

I agree. Self hating idiots make me mad bro.
its like what else can you do.
the only reason people self hate races are due to globalisation and race mixing and culture mixing.
it broke the balance of the world.

• +1
who's the chad in ur avi

its like what else can you do.
the only reason people self hate races are due to globalisation and race mixing and culture mixing.
it broke the balance of the world.
we should all just live separately tbh, aside from kikes which need to be exterminated, idc what happens to other groups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
how is it a low iq claim ? what does that even mean nigga ? you can search up on google right now: "how big is the skin lightening market", it's not like i pulled the $4.8b figure out my ass, also idc about what yt girls do, stop strawmaning this conversation because the topic of discussion was shitskins bleaching their shit colored skin to appear more white, key word nigga appear, not exactly, ik thats more of a SEA thing
They don’t want to appear more white, they want to appear less dark loo ur retarded trying to claim everything

we should all just live separately tbh, aside from kikes which need to be exterminated, idc what happens to other groups
even the jews. keep em in israel

They don’t want to appear more white, they want to appear less dark loo ur retarded trying to claim everything
way to out yourself as a retarded shitskin, gtfo my thread nigga

sterlise any race mixed people
well yeah because race mixed people have no group, if there is a mutt lets say, he is too white for the niggers and too niggery for the whites, so he has no belonging they are just a mockery of nature

• +1
well yeah because race mixed people have no group, if there is a mutt lets say, he is too white for the niggers and too niggery for the whites, so he has no belonging they are just a mockery of nature
very well said.
thats gods reasoning too in the kjv.
:)

• +1
very well said.
thats gods reasoning too in the kjv.
:)
on top of no racial belonging they often have a plethora of fitness penalties, not including the fact they are mixed which a lot of niggas on here like to think isn't that big of an issue.

• +1
on top of no racial belonging they often have a plethora of fitness penalties, not including the fact they are mixed which a lot of niggas on here like to think isn't that big of an issue.
they just seek an excuse to commit simple pleasures.
its why i cant stand seamaxxers.

• +1
they just seek an excuse to commit simple pleasures.
its why i cant stand seamaxxers.
yeah if you have to date outside your own racial group, i would go as far to argue even your sub group (so like meds/slavs/nords/anglos etc) is bad

• +1
yeah if you have to date outside your own racial group, i would go as far to argue even your sub group (so like meds/slavs/nords/anglos etc) is bad
obviously a european med and nord can have healthy kids, but even then i wouldnt advocate for that