Brock Lesnar vs. Chico, who mogs?

Which guy has better appeal for women?

• Brock Lesnar

• Chico Lachowski

Results are only viewable after voting.
same thing to me

no girl in their prime in their 20‘s looks a lot at status, they go for looks mostly
do you think money matters at all to prime women? (15-17)

I'm not the one struggling to get laid here.
who says i am, crimson chin? (nobody apart from you wants the girls you get)

In what context? In nature Lesnar would tear Chicos twink head clean off his body while fingerblasting his mother with the other hand

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
In what context? In nature Lesnar would tear Chicos twink head clean off his body while fingering his sister with the other hand
he would outslay in any context

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
who says i am, crimson chin? (nobody apart from you wants the girls you get)
haven't seen any evidence of it.

meanwhile I've posted the dm's I get, pictures on dates, I even posted my tinder likes at some point.

tbh both have a good point

chico is obviously more attractive in his prime cause better sex appeal etc.

but I also agree with orc the whole cope that masculine man aren’t attractive and only male gazed is unreal

haven't seen any evidence of it.

meanwhile I've posted the dm's I get, pictures on dates, I even posted my tinder likes at some point.
well i can post all the proof too from my tinder and insta dm‘s lol i just dont need validation from incels

well i can post all the proof too from my tinder and insta dm‘s lol i just dont need validation from incels
feel free to send.

but I also agree with orc the whole cope that masculine man aren’t attractive and only male gazed is unreal
thats not what im arguing

ofc people like cavill or reigns have insane appeal, but theyre gl, not some meathead like lesnar

thats not what im arguing

ofc people like cavill or reigns have insane appeal, but theyre gl, not some meathead like lesnar
many women like that believe it or not

• JFL
Mogged by Saafir the terrachad himself

chad Reigns doesn't need to give instructions, foids grope him when he's in vicinity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
lol Chico would supplex that bitch

BYE BYE 👋

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 51465
im dms or here?
in dms ofcourse, these forums are farmed, I don't want you to risk ending up in a database somewhere.

the fact he's married to an at least decent looking woman, as is almost every other ogre.

brock lesnars wife:
View attachment 2674609

the undertakers wife:
View attachment 2674610

the rocks wife:

View attachment 2674611

shawn michael:

View attachment 2674615

meanwhile ric flair at age 70:

View attachment 2674613

but yes ogres appeal to nobody, except they appeal to everybody besides emasculated men like you hence why they're able to make a living from it, all of these did nothing besides throw around other sweaty men for a living and look big.
Why do people think ogre men don’t have irl appeal especially when they have masculine traits like height and strong frames???

Also Ric flair and shawn micheals weren’t ogre. They are OG masthetic and pretty boy

Why do people think ogre men don’t have irl appeal especially when they have masculine traits like heights and string frames???

Also Ric flair and shawn micheals weren’t ogre. They are OG masthetic and pretty boy

View attachment 2674808

View attachment 2674810
they are ogre by org. definition to be honest.

the most famous romance cover model is also an ogre.

'but muh jbs' you mean the women that read these books?

• Woah
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
Your pfp mogs both

Chico mogs.
He looks like one of those popular kids who bullied someone in HS into becomming an ogre.

Lesnar's wife fogs Chico's hard which is proof Brock has more appeal

• JFL
Chico clearly mogs in terms of wide appeal, especially to young women, but a tall robust ogre should have no problems finding a hot gf or wife.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Honestly if an example like roman reigns was used, he probably mogs chico to death. Because facially he is actually good looking + body and sex appeal maxxed. But this fucking ogre doesnt come close
holy shit this guy's a gigachad. Probably ideal male look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
16 votes for brock lesnar is a good reason enough for this site to be deleted from the internet