BROKE MY TOE BECAUSE OF MY LIFTS.

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
State of manlets in 2024.

20240516 122902

I WAS JUST CHILLING IN A TRAM YESTERDAY WHILE GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WHILE EXITING I TRIED TO FIX MY LIFTS AND SOMEONE PUSHED ME TO GET OUT:lul:

I WILL BE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL IN AN HOUR

THIS IS HOW ITS LIKE TO BE A SUB-185CM MALE IN THIS GIRAFFE SLUM

@hopecel @Michael Myers @Manletmachine @WeiWei @URL code @Clown Show @shizuku11111 @aotfan456 @wishIwasSalludon @ambi @murdah @Lonely Sigma @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lynxress, ulose22 and 23 others
still looking for the broken finger

Dumbass can’t even name his body parts correctly. No wonder your shit broke 💀

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, ulose22, <6PSLcel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, hopecel, ascension and 5 others

View attachment 2923043
I WAS JUST CHILLING IN A TRAM YESTERDAY WHILE GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WHILE EXITING I TRIED TO FIX MY LIFTS AND SOMEONE PUSHED ME TO GET OUT:lul:

@hopecel @Michael Myers @Manletmachine @WeiWei @URL code @Clown Show @shizuku11111 @aotfan456 @wishIwasSalludon @ambi @murdah @Lonely Sigma @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Brutal, can’t even height fraud in peace, while Chad stands at 6’5” and has never broken a bone in his life

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ulose22, proxyy and 5 others
sue them

• +1
Reactions: ascension and aspiringexcel
@ReadBooksEveryday @ascension

• +1
Reactions: ascension

View attachment 2923043

I can’t stop laughing this is the gymnastics us subchads have to go through while 6’7 chad strongly stands barefoot with healthy superior bone density. Someone needs to make a comic out of this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, wsada and aspiringexcel
It was probably obviously very uncomfortable but u chose to ignore it as a manlet RIP

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and butterworld
How many inches do you fraud? If more than 1.5 then you asked for it, I barely lose mobility from 1 inch fraud

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
How many inches do you fraud? If more than 1.5 then you asked for it, I barely lose mobility from 1 inch fraud
I fraud 10cms.

I used to only get blisters before but then i learned hoe to properly prepare my toes for 12 hours with lifts

Also not like i have a choice you dalit.

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22, proxyy, Obamalama and 3 others
I wish death and destruction on the person who pushed you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, butterworld and aspiringexcel
I fraud 10cms.

I used to only get blisters before but then i learned hoe to properly prepare my toes for 12 hours with lifts

Holy shit 4 inches is insane I’m mirin so hard. But then again you asked it for, if you’re going to do 4 inches you need to go through Baki toe training to hone the art of liftmaxxing

• +1
Holy shit 4 inches is insane I’m mirin so hard. But then again you asked it for, if you’re going to do 4 inches you need to go through Baki toe training to hone the art of liftmaxxing
Ive been succesfully frauding for 9 months until this.

Ive been succesfully frauding for 9 months until this.
Oh wow, that’s unfortunate. I guess you can take this time to leanmaxx and reflect if you have no muscle

• +1
how does this happen from someone pushing you doe

• +1
what height lifts do you use

• +1
why did you push you are a fucking victim do something

• +1
I fraud 10cms.

I fraud 10cms.

Jfl post the shoe, what height are you wearing them? 10cm is like your entire ankle

View attachment 2923043

I had no idea Croats were so hell-bent on getting out of trams.

• JFL

View attachment 2923043

brz oporavak bhai

dabogda poginuo taj nestrpljivi supak

• +1
I had no idea Croats were so hell-bent on getting out of trams.
The trams are oftenly late for AT LEAST 5 minutes thats why

But yeah regardless so many retards in the trams.
brz oporavak bhai

dabogda poginuo taj nestrpljivi supak
THanks bhai heres an update. My nail will likely fall off but thats fine because its normal
20240518 023106

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and Xangsane