Bromantane: Why it is good

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Bromantane, also known as Ladasten, is an atypical psychostimulant and anxiolytic drug used in the treatment of neurasthenia, a condition characterized by chronic fatigue and weakness. It has also been described as an adaptogen and actoprotector due to its unique properties1.

Here are some key benefits and effects of Bromantane:

1. Stress tolerance and Anxiety relief: Bromantane's anxiolytic properties make it a potential tool to reduce symptoms of anxiety. It has a unique combination of psychostimulant and anxiolytic activity, which may give it special efficacy in the treatment of asthenia, a condition characterized by abnormal physical weakness or lack of energy12.
  2. Dopamine increase (TH upregulation on genetic level): Bromantane does not act directly on the dopamine transporter like typical psychostimulants. Instead, it acts via indirect genomic mechanisms to produce a rapid, pronounced, and long-lasting upregulation in the expression of tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) and aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase (AAAD), key enzymes in the dopamine biosynthesis pathway. This leads to an increase in the biosynthesis and release of dopamine, enhancing dopaminergic neurotransmission in various brain regions. This is the key mechanism behind bromantane's psychostimulant effects13.
  3. Testosterone boosts: I couldn't find specific information about bromantane boosting testosterone levels from the sources available.
  4. Prolactin suppression: Bromantane has been proposed to suppress prolactin levels due to its dopaminergic properties1.
  5. Sex drive and receptivity: Bromantane has been found to increase sexual receptivity and proceptivity in animal studies, which was attributed to its dopaminergic actions1.
  6. Improved mental and physical performance: Bromantane is reported to improve physical and mental performance, making it a potential performance-enhancing drug. It can enhance working memory, attention, and overall mental clarity14.
  7. Antidepressant properties: Bromantane can lower the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-6, IL-17, and IL-4, and normalize behavior in animal models of depression, thus possibly possessing clinical efficacy as an antidepressant1.
  8. Immune system function: Bromantane has anti-inflammatory properties, enhancing immune system function5.
  9. Normalization of sleep-wake cycle: Bromantane has been noted to normalize the sleep-wake cycle, potentially improving sleep quality and circadian rhythm16.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, incelmogger, IndraBC and 5 others
Can lyrica + bromantan be top tier for NTmaxx? I wanna ntmaxx slightly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Can lyrica + bromantan be top tier for NTmaxx? I wanna ntmaxx slightly
Yeah. Lyrica alone is probs the best thing to help with NTness. But don't self medicate

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I have no idea where to get this and I know where to get a lot of things…

i got bromantane from swiss chems and I didn't feel any different unfortunately. I tried 25mg-100mg.

thoughts on combining bromantane with metergoline?

Legit sources that ship to Australia?

I take bromantane along with modafinil from highstreetpharma and it works good for me

S/NTop 5 PapersRelevant Insights
1Analysis of bromantane pharmacological spectrumDiscusses the unique combination of psychostimulant and anxiolytic activities in Bromantane, beneficial for asthenia treatment.
2The neuro- and psychophysiological effects of bromantaneExplores how Bromantane's action differs from typical psychostimulants, focusing on dopamine biosynthesis enhancement.
3Effect of bromantane, a new immunostimulating agent with psychostimulating activityExamines Bromantane's effect on dopamine release and metabolism, highlighting its unique action in the brain.
4An acute toxicity study of bromantaneInvestigates the safety profile of Bromantane, important for its therapeutic use.
5Bromazepam in generalized anxietyAlthough focusing on Bromazepam, provides context on treating anxiety disorders, which is relevant to Bromantane's anxiolytic properties.