Broooo finance Is tall chad central

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Meanwhile irl
Ec chi siamo

No wonder i got treated like a chad in uni and Needed this forum for a reality check. Only people like @chevalier Who saw university only on tik tok think it's some mogger gathering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, Zeruel and 14 others
Every one is 6'3 + even women

• +1
Reactions: murdah, horizontallytall, iam good boy and 5 others
Could have told u this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, Almost Chadlite and 6 others
people in these type of fields are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.
99% of people in the industry have a maths or physics background and are very low t subhumans that care 0% about their looks. Just look at the people who handle quant and index funds

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Xangsane, murdah and 9 others
people in these type of fields are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.
99% of people in the industry have a maths or physics background and are very low t subhumans that care 0% about their looks. Just look at the people who handle quant and index funds
Only people Who attented university of tik tok think finance field Is a chad central

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj, bloomercel and 2 others
they all mog me

nt bluepill mindset is life

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Magnum Opus
Bro next year im going to uni and I fucking realised this a couple months ago. Its just a whole subhuman gathering, all the tall white chads go work for their dad's electrical company, while I slay beckys

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, tombradylover, WeiWei and 3 others
Bro next year im going to uni and I fucking realised this a couple months ago. Its just a whole subhuman gathering, all the tall white chads go work for their dad's electrical company, while I slay beckys
That's how i know this forum Is composed of a bunch of faggot larpers Who never stepped outside of their basement. If you're a robust mtn in uni you have guaranteed Becky slays as you'll mog all the framelet nerds in lectures

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, datboijj, needhollowcheeks and 4 others
I never said that it is all Chads, but that there are plenty of attractive men, especially if it is an expensive private university.
I don't understand why people pretend that university is strictly subhuman central. Is it jealousy or just wishful thinking?

Last edited:
suicide-teir mog in the top right:feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
theyd still rather hire a white tall executive looking man for the upper positions though, the smart ethnics arent the ones that run companies sadly its normally the less intelligent but more people skilled white guys. its a sad truth but thats universally seen, theres a much higher supply of extremely intelligent indians and asians that excel at programming and mathematics that will work for you for cheap than the supply of skilled executive business men, when people talk about finance being tall chad central from my experience they are often referring to the more executive positions not entry level roles

the people that work for them are subhumans and not tall or chads but its not hard to see that the ceos and executives at most hedge funds that boss around these low t high iq analytical thinkers are often the taller white better looking guys in the company, simply because having those traits lead them also being more likely to possess good leadership qualities.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 68396
theyd still rather hire a white tall executive looking man for the upper positions though, the smart ethnics arent the ones that run companies sadly its normally the less intelligent but more people skilled white guys. its a sad truth but thats universally seen, theres a much higher supply of extremely intelligent indians and asians that excel at programming and mathematics that will work for you for cheap than the supply of skilled executive business men, when people talk about finance being tall chad central from my experience they are often referring to the more executive positions not entry level roles

the people that work for them are subhumans and not tall or chads but its not hard to see that the ceos and executives at most hedge funds that boss around these low t high iq analytical thinkers are often the taller white better looking guys in the company, simply because having those traits lead them also being more likely to possess good leadership qualities.
They're also from wealthy, good families, which was my original point in regards to networking and my experience/POV on it. These kinds of people will go to university, meet a lot of relevant people in their field and then work in some high level position through connections or end up working for their family.
Jesus Christ anyone can walk around Central London around lunch time and see the looks level of people who work in high end finance, etc. You'll see ugly people, but overwhelmingly they will be above average in looks and height. OP sounds bitter he is living in India (?) and his life didn't work out for him.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Meanwhile irl
View attachment 2858242

No wonder i got treated like a chad in uni and Needed this forum for a reality check. Only people like @chevalier Who saw university only on tik tok think it's some mogger gathering
All mog you to death ngl.

They're also from wealthy, good families, which was my original point in regards to networking and my experience/POV on it. These kinds of people will go to university, meet a lot of relevant people in their field and then work in some high level position through connections or end up working for their family.
Jesus Christ anyone can walk around Central London around lunch time and see the looks level of people who work in high end finance, etc. You'll see ugly people, but overwhelmingly they will be above average in looks and height. OP sounds bitter he is living in India (?) and his life didn't work out for him.

yep he claims that the people that think this just go to tiktok university but its actually his perception thats wrong.

anyone that has been to any of the big finance cities like NYC or London will know that on average the ones working there at higher positions are always taller and better looking due to looks halos and nepotism. people still havent realized that the job market isnt fair and that the people that hold the highest positions at companies arent the smartest or the ones with most degrees but rather the ones with most connections and abilities to lead people due to their charisma, i know multiple people adults with no degrees that are executive vps at their companies making more than all the people that work for them with masters and etc (normally indians and asians)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68396
yep he claims that the people that think this just go to tiktok university but its actually his perception thats wrong.

anyone that has been to any of the big finance cities like NYC or London will know that on average the ones working there at higher positions are always taller and better looking due to looks halos and nepotism. people still havent realized that the job market isnt fair and that the people that hold the highest positions at companies arent the smartest or the ones with most degrees but rather the ones with most connections and abilities to lead people due to their charisma, i know multiple people adults with no degrees that are executive vps at their companies making more than all the people that work for them with masters and etc (normally indians and asians)
I think it is necessary to distinguish between random public universities and expensive private schools. Someone would have to be delusional to think that the average looks rating and height doesn't go up in the latter. Rich people are smarter, taller and better looking on average. It's not rocket science jfl.

• +1
I think it is necessary to distinguish between random public universities and expensive private schools. Someone would have to be delusional to think that the average looks rating and height doesn't go up in the latter. Rich people are smarter, taller and better looking on average. It's not rocket science jfl.
yep the better the school the more youll see the difference, i go to a top 5 in my country and even though its not ivy or anything the difference is still very apparent

Looks halo probably does play a role but most partners from the Big 3 management firms are high iq oldcel subhumans. There are plenty of curries and gooks working in finance too..

Like I'm sure if u look like this people will trust you more and there is probably a looks halo that exists.

But in reality most of the hedge funds managers look like this. Everyone in this picture is a multi millionaire. Some of the richest hedge fund managers based in London earning between £40-70 million pounds every year. How many moggers do you see in this picture?

This curry is among some of richest hedge fund managers in the Wall Street

I can find plenty of examples like these. Looks halo does exist for sure. I'm not denying that but to say looks alone can carry you in this field is very delusional.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Looks halo probably does play a role but most partners from the Big 3 management firms are high iq oldcel subhumans. There are plenty of curries and gooks working in finance too..

Like I'm sure if u look like this people will trust you more and there is probably a looks halo that exists.

View attachment 2858349

But in reality most of the hedge funds managers look like this. Everyone in this picture is a multi millionaire. Some of the richest hedge fund managers based in London earning between £40-70 million pounds every year. How many moggers do you see in this picture?

View attachment 2858350

View attachment 2858357

I can find plenty of examples like these. Looks halo does exist for sure. I'm not denying that but to say looks alone can carry you in this field is very delusional.

well most of the guys in the second pic are oldcels now notice how they are all white though except for a few

and ofcourse theres still ethnic rich fund managers, specially in recent years

i mainly disagree with ops post ik ur high iq though squirtle i agree with most of what u say

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I mog every single one of them, yet I am truecel.

clown-world. I give up.

17578.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

View attachment 2858349

View attachment 2858350

View attachment 2858357

I was saying (in the other thread) that your background matters more than looks. OP is only acting like a schizo because I called him mean names. I wouldn't take anything seriously from a guy who is (maybe I am mixing him up) in psych ward and constantly posts weird shit here daily.

I'm not in disagreement, but I think if you did some statistics in these fields I'd be willing to bet that the average looks and height is well above average within their country. There's already research how executives are on average significantly taller than average height, but I'd be willing to bet there is also an overlap with looks. Most of all those who are in those positions are already from privileged backgrounds, and that is correlated with better looks, height, IQ, and other things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I was saying (in the other thread) that your background matters more than looks. OP is only acting like a schizo because I called him mean names. I wouldn't take anything seriously from a guy who is (maybe I am mixing him up) in psych ward and constantly posts weird shit here daily.

I'm not in disagreement, but I think if you did some statistics in these fields I'd be willing to bet that the average looks and height is well above average within their country. There's already research how executives are on average significantly taller than average height, but I'd be willing to bet there is also an overlap with looks. Most of all those who are in those positions are already from privileged backgrounds, and that is correlated with better looks, height, IQ, and other things.

ec-chi-siamo-jpg.2858242

tik tok tales.

• +1
ec-chi-siamo-jpg.2858242

tik tok tales.

i doubt youve ever personally stepped foot into a firm in nyc or london or even been near them you live in the slums of south europe bro

ur experiences are not real life :feelsohh:

ec-chi-siamo-jpg.2858242

tik tok tales.
One random pic you found on the internet... you now what, nevermind. I believe you. You're absolutely right. Have a good day.

i doubt youve ever personally stepped foot into a firm in nyc or london or even been near them you live in the slums of south europe bro

ur experiences are not real life :feelsohh:
this is milan. i've been to many consulting studios for interviews, looks level was ltn. muh looks halo
One random pic you found on the internet... you now what, nevermind. I believe you. You're absolutely right. Have a good day.
Dayforce-Midlands-Team-1-min-scaled-e1686565942113.jpg

want more bro?? muh looks halo. just be curry

this is milan. i've been to many consulting studios for interviews, looks level was ltn. muh looks halo

No you've convinced me that everyone who works in finance and any kind of work is an incel. Real Chads are repressed by society and live in their basement.

• +1

none of these people are in upper up roles in their consulting firm though you can literally tell just from what they are wearing

go to nyc for a second and youll see lmao

milan is irrelevant if ur not talking about nyc or london does it even matter?

No you've convinced me that everyone who works in finance and any kind of work is an incel. Real Chads are repressed by society and live in their basement.
chads are instagram models you dumb fucks they don't work those wageslave jobs

none of these people are in upper up roles in their consulting firm though you can literally tell just from what they are wearing

go to nyc for a second and youll see lmao

milan is irrelevant if ur not talking about nyc or london does it even matter?
yeah because in upper roles there are 40-50 yo balding oldcels. wake up

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah because in upper roles there are 40-50 yo balding oldcels. wake up

once again youve clearly never been in nyc near wallstreet lmfao.

you realize that if you dont live in america ur opinion is instantly invalid? more spefically new york, when people make the finance bro steoreotypes about looks, height what they wear they are specifically talking about the people that work in nyc firms because those are the only ones that matter realistically

@chevalier i think this guy genuinely thinks people just made the finance bro stereotypes out of thin air, and that for some reason he a random south european low class guy (no offense) is gonna know better than people who experience it first hand in the US lmfao

Most execs at tops firms where in fraternities which instantly tells u they are gonna be better looking on average regardless

all the people in my frat are going into finance and have had intenrships already, many of them are 6'1 with one of them who is my closest friend being 6'5, his father is also 6'5 in finance and a mogger

WAKE UP BULL WAKE UPPPP

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 68396
chads are instagram models you dumb fucks they don't work those wageslave jobs
True. Real Chads get rich by modelling and playing Counter Strike.

• +1
once again youve clearly never been in nyc near wallstreet lmfao.

you realize that if you dont live in america ur opinion is instantly invalid? more spefically new york, when people make the finance bro steoreotypes about looks, height what they wear they are specifically talking about the people that work in nyc firms because those are the only ones that matter realistically

@chevalier i think this guy genuinely thinks people just made the finance bro stereotypes out of thin air, and that for some reason he a random south european low class guy (no offense) is gonna know better than people who experience it first hand in the US lmfao

Most execs at tops firms where in fraternities which instantly tells u they are gonna be better looking on average regardless

all the people in my frat are going into finance and have had intenrships already, many of them are 6'1 with one of them who is my closest friend being 6'5, his father is also 6'5 in finance and a mogger

WAKE UP BULL WAKE UPPPP

care to find a single good looking banker? like i have no doubt there will be some HTN but majority of uni top students are just LTNs. you watched too much american psycho. the finance bro stereotype was never about being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
True. Real Chads get rich by modelling and playing Counter Strike.
only chad i saw in my life is a famous instagram influencer. other HTNs - chadlites i saw mostly dwelling the streets during saturday night and in clubs and like 1-2 in my uni.

care to find a single good looking banker? like i have no doubt there will be some HTN but majority of uni top students are just LTNs. you watched too much american psycho. the finance bro stereotype was never about being good looking

3 ethnics making videos doesnt disprove what i said, a white chad working in finance isnt wasting his time making youtube videos about it bruh miring ur iq.

also how would you know u havent gone to univeristy at a top us uni lmfao. I CURRENTLY ATTEND ONE. EVERYONE IN FRATS DOES FINANCE AND THEY MOG ALL THE PEOPLE YOUVE SHOWN

also top positions at these firms arent only decided by grades its by connections and nepotism mainly lmfao thats why frats are so good for getting into finance everyone plugs each other into their dads firm. a frat dude whose frat brothers dad works at goldsman is gonna have better chances of getting a positon there than some random curry even if their stats are a good amount higher lmfao

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Finance top execs just islandmax, it's only Asian incels who go in work like that dude

epstein-midelfart-at-mar-a-lago.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and dragomaxxer
3 ethnics making videos doesnt disprove what i said, a white chad working in finance isnt wasting his time making youtube videos about it bruh miring ur iq.

also how would you know u havent gone to univeristy at a top us uni lmfao. I CURRENTLY ATTEND ONE. EVERYONE IN FRATS DOES FINANCE AND THEY MOG ALL THE PEOPLE YOUVE SHOWN

also top positions at these firms arent only decided by grades its by connections and nepotism mainly lmfao thats why frats are so good for getting into finance everyone plugs each other into their dads firm. a frat dude whose frat brothers dad works at goldsman is gonna have better chances of getting a positon there than some random curry even if their stats are a good amount higher lmfao
I live in Italy there's plenty of good looking people here but almost none in those finance offices. If you think you're getting a good job Just because you're good looking you're deluded as fuck, it's about grades knowledge and nepotism, the interviews are hard as fuck. Also
1652935024 6285c9700fca6

Curries are outearning everyone in america lmao
Anyway if you're really good looking why don't you Chase a modelling career instead of a soul sucking corporate job in which they want you to work 12 hours per day at High intensity

Last edited:
Finance top execs just islandmax, it's only Asian incels who go in work like that dude

epstein-midelfart-at-mar-a-lago.jpg
Just be a jew overlord broooooo lmao you're getting ridicolous now

I live in Italy there's plenty of good looking people here but almost none in those finance offices. If you think you're getting a good job Just because you're good looking you're deluded as fuck, it's about grades knowledge and nepotism, the interviews are hard as fuck. Also View attachment 2858417

Curries are outearning anyone in america lmao
Anyway if you're really good looking why don't you Chase a modelling career instead of a soul sucking corporate job in which they want you to work 12 hours per day at High intensity

ur really low iq bro lmao

first of all theres more americans therefore the average is instantly gonna get cucked by the low ass poor outliers, you dont get poor curries in us bringing their mean down because they dont make it to us in the first place.

second of all the high average income u see for the curries there is from cs and doctors not from finance, which you clearly wouldnt know since you dont go to school in america jfl

third of all how is that even a though that comes to ur mind even if ur good looking obviously youd choose a job in finance which actually pays you well rather than modelling which pays you dimes and knickles unless ur top .01 percentile

hop off your fantasy land bro

first of all theres more americans therefore the average is instantly gonna get cucked by the low ass poor outliers, you dont get poor curries in us bringing their mean down because they dont make it to us in the first place.

second of all the high average income u see for the curries there is from cs and doctors not from finance, which you clearly wouldnt know since you dont go to school in america jfl

third of all how is that even a though that comes to ur mind even if ur good looking obviously youd choose a job in finance which actually pays you well rather than modelling which pays you dimes and knickles unless ur top .01 percentile

You act like America Is a whole separate world. And there are plenty of curries Who do minimum wage Jobs in america lmao in america the jocks go to college Just to party and play sports and fuck, you're getting outshined by the gook and curry nerds Who know how to calculate option prices like it's nothing lmao you're legit deluded asf, finance people want to make Money they don't give af about how much good looking you are, only Jobs in which looks halo May Be real are Sales, waiter and hostess not fucking investment banker lmao

You act like America Is a whole separate world. And there are plenty of curries Who do minimum wage Jobs in america lmao in america the jocks go to college Just to party and play sports and fuck, you're getting outshined by the gook and curry nerds Who know how to calculate option prices like it's nothing lmao you're legit deluded asf, finance people want to make Money they don't give af about how much good looking you are, only Jobs in which looks halo May Be real are Sales, waiter and hostess not fucking investment banker lmao

for every 1 gas station curry you see theres 5 or more rn in uni getting a cs or medschool degree lmfao. and yes america is a whole separate world im european and its completely different you ape.

ur acting like being white and gl instantly means you cant calculate option prices lmfao, yes the curries are still getting hired for the entry postions but their boss is gonna be a less intelligent white frat guy that got plugged into the position by a friends dad and now bosses the curries around and just manages people instead of doing calculations

idk if you realize that the calculations are done by the "intelligent" people at the low level, the higher up you go up the corporate ladder in finance specially at these big investment banks its all about managing people and deals not calculating option pricing or making trading strategies lmfao

• +1

Bro modelling nowadays Is done through Instagram you get followers and sponsorships you Just Need to get to like 100k which Is completely doable for a ripped chadlite. In finance offices though they don't give a crap about your PSL you Better have an of 125+ and study like a MadMan if you want to compete with the gooks and the curries

for every 1 gas station curry you see theres 5 or more rn in uni getting a cs or medschool degree lmfao. and yes america is a whole separate world im european and its completely different you ape.

ur acting like being white and gl instantly means you cant calculate option prices lmfao, yes the curries are still getting hired for the entry postions but their boss is gonna be a less intelligent white frat guy that got plugged into the position by a friends dad and now bosses the curries around and just manages people instead of doing calculations

idk if you realize that the calculations are done by the "intelligent" people at the low level, the higher up you go up the corporate ladder in finance specially at these big investment banks its all about managing people and deals not calculating option pricing or making trading strategies lmfao
And how do you think they got to the top?? By doing the Jobs the curries are doing now. JFL at calling me ape while having 0 clue of what you're getting into.

Bro modelling nowadays Is done through Instagram you get followers and sponsorships you Just Need to get to like 100k which Is completely doable for a ripped chadlite. In finance offices though they don't give a crap about your PSL you Better have an of 125+ and study like a MadMan if you want to compete with the gooks and the curries

thats a social media influencer not a model, you are a model if ur signed for an agency to model for clothes and shoots

creating sponsored content for brands on social media doesnt make you a model, im not even gonna keep going at it with you when you dont even know what makes a model and what doesnt. you really tried to claim that these pretty boy kids on tiktok who get lil brandeals for random face products are models LMFAO

Meanwhile irl
View attachment 2858242

University? They all look 30-40

• +1