[[BROOTAL]],, I rizzed my neighbour aunt and her husband got cucked by me

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix
She was in the garden and I asked her " aunty could I get that thing which she was using, she looked at me and said how come you call me aunty and have guts to ask me for something, i understood and I tried to act like i didn't and repeated again and made cute expression and said please then she agreed. Her husband just entered there and she taunted him for something. He had to leave.
4022124 3990474 1896858 20200719 152927

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Images 1 4

* The neighbors aunt in question

• +1
Reactions: smoth and ominion
She was in the garden and I asked her " aunty could I get that thing which she was using, she looked at me and said how come you call me aunty and have guts to ask me for something, i understood and I tried to act like i didn't and repeated again and made cute expression and said please then she agreed. Her husband just entered there and she taunted him for something. He had to leave.
View attachment 2875702
DAMN this is what never leaving the basement does to a faggot? DONT HALLUCINATE YOU GREYCEL LOWER TIER DALIT

• JFL
Reactions: smoth

DAMN this is what never leaving the basement does to a faggot?
Mister alpha, who is that ultra feminine chink twink in your avi ? :forcedsmile:

Mister alpha, who is that ultra feminine chink twink in your avi ? :forcedsmile:
THAT TWINK MAKES UR ONEITIS WET FAGGOT, still gook tho take ur meds you schizo smelly dalit greycel

UR BASEMENT TALES ARE ENTERTAINING DONT EVER STOP DALIT

Bruh, she was just joking with you to make him jealous.

He probably was balls deep inside her before that.

• So Sad
Reactions: ominion