Brown hair doesnt belong to any race. Brown hair means you are mixed race.

F

FaceIsKing

Banned
IMG 20230812 WA00151

Brown hair occurs when north European dna(blonde blue eyes) mixes with south European dna(black hair black eyes)

Blonde+ black = brown

If you have brown hair you are mixed race. Half North European, half South European.

Also in studies. It says mixed race men are rhe best looking in the world. I think the highest smv man is a mix between whites.

North Atlantid pheno. Brown hair with light blue eyes. Aka mix of South and North european

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 25377, angrl_r and 8 others
View attachment 2408463

Brown hair occurs when north European dna(blonde blue eyes) mixes with south European dna(black hair black eyes)

Blonde+ black = brown

If you have brown hair you are mixed race. Half North European, half South European.
i have very dark brown hair

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
Races don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X, GabachoCopium and HitAndRun
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens
Every european is "mixed race". Blond hair comes from ancient north eurasians and blue eyes come from pre-indo european hunter gatherers. Retarded theory.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, weebcel, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Why are you puke reacting me, buddy. Explain why I'm wrong

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Banasura
Im super mutted and my hair is pitch black just like my eyes

View attachment 2408463

Blonde+ black = brown

Also in studies. It says mixed race men are rhe best looking in the world. I think the highest smv man is a mix between whites.

North Atlantid pheno. Brown hair with light blue eyes. Aka mix of South and North european
Retard. Psuedo-anthropology. There's people with brown hair & non-blue eyes that are still fully NW euro. Also JFL at "
Brown hair occurs when north European dna(blonde blue eyes) mixes with south European dna(black hair black eyes)", you really understand nothing.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 32486 and Acne Victim
Which one has the gingers?

View attachment 2408463

Blonde+ black = brown

I have brown hair but in the past 4 generations no one was blonde, all my genes are from the balkan penisula

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
I have brown hair but in the past 4 generations no one was blonde, all my genes are from the balkan penisula
The Slavic niggers gave Balkanoids some light features/ native Balkans are Med, with light brown to brown hair and brown eyes but still look different from most Turks, Kurds, Irananians/ they tend to have deep black hair and are more hairy, while Balkanoids are pretty pale or have peachy skin tones. Somw have green eyes with brown eyes too.

agree brown is mixed 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬

As if europeans werent a mixed race of ancient populations to begin with

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
good thread

Shit thread.

1) Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans belong to the same race (although there are parts of Southern Europe that are highly admixed with non-Europeans, like Bulgaria, etc.).
2) Blond and brown hair are on a spectrum. Most blonde kids end up with darker hair as adults, often in the light to medium brown range.

View attachment 2408463

Blonde+ black = brown

Brown is a poor man's Blonde/Black hair and I hate it.

Only beggars on the street have brown hair in currland from sun exposure

View attachment 2408463

Blonde+ black = brown

Im french and italian and i have brown