Brutal agepill at the club

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
So im 20 and me and my friend(also 20) wanted to go to the high school dance in our area. Our other 2 friends were trying to talk us out of it because we are too old and going there would terminate our reputation. They were also acussing me that i am stuck in the past which is true but i wasted my high school years so im trying to make up for it. Anyway, we arrive and after a while a guy i know from high school said directly to me that i look like a pedo. I was shocked because my vampiremaxxing plan was obviously not working. Then i went to the bathroom with my friend and we asked everyone who was coming in if we look like pedos. Most of them said yes(some said no and a friend of mine said i look like ian somerhalder) i also armwrestled a kid(he also called me a pedo) then i was dancing fortnite emotes with a 14yo. Obviously a bunch of foids were staring at me all the time but im too scared i'll catch a case(im extremely non NT and im scared of women) Then i left, defeated once again

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aleksander, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
Fb066ab2 96b1 4759 b30a 606a6623b28b

• Hmm...
Reactions: SA7
didnt read it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Lynxress
Our other 2 friends were trying to talk us out of it because we are too old and going there would terminate our reputation.
Smart friends. Why would you JBmaxx so publicly retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, aleksander, to be human and 7 others
Bro where i live even 30 yo guys go there, plus im a chill ahh guy, i thought nobody would notice

Bro where i live even 30 yo guys go there, plus im a chill ahh guy, i thought nobody would notice
if all your friends jumped off a cliff would you too

if all your friends jumped off a cliff would you too
Obv not but i feel like this year is my last chance to go to these kind of high school events without it being extremely weird. Just tryna get the most out of it before its actually over man

Obv not but i feel like this year is my last chance to go to these kind of high school events without it being extremely weird. Just tryna get the most out of it before its actually over man
The ship has sailed boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, to be human, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Blackpill

I am 42 was clubbing and one girl sayed she never liked someone like me at first sight and directly ivited to sex she was like 23

I tell you guys there is no agepill u are just not GL, for clubbing

Do you think someone will say this to almost 40 Nick Bateman, Hemsworth or BRad Pitt? i am sorry dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, latincell95, to be human and 5 others
Nigger is a retard that wants to fuck literal 14 yr olds. Yes he is a pedo and if I and any normal person saw him he’d be socked in the face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, nofap and romanstock
The ship has sailed boyo
Brutal I missed 4 fucking white blonde pink pussy JB slays basically handed to me during highschool because of NT

I HAVE TO FUCK KIDS OR ILL NEVER RECOVER. MY ADULT SLAYS ALL GET FOGGED BY THESE 12-16 YO GIRLS.

Anger Rage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, latincell95, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
Blackpill

I am 42 was clubbing and one girl sayed she never liked someone like me at first sight and directly ivited to sex she was like 23

I tell you guys there is no agepill u are just not GL, for clubbing

Do you think someone will say this to almost 40 Nick Bateman, Hemsworth or BRad Pitt? i am sorry dude
its ok man i know

Nigger is a retard that wants to fuck literal 14 yr olds. Yes he is a pedo and if I and any normal person saw him he’d be socked in the face

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I know a 24 year old guy who was going on school trips with 15 year olds

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Rimaxtis